Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Should men pay for women: THE ANSWER!!!

teacha

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Should men pay for women?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm a 21 year old female and openly admit, I like being paid for in situations such as drink dates etc. It makes me feel special and looked after. I guess I am kind of used to it. But I'm worried this isn't right and I'm sexist?

I have recently been dating a guy i met at the end of my University term. We are now back in our home towns which are an hour away. We've been hooking up one-two months. Anyway I got the train down to his home to visit him which cost me £20 (I believe this is about $30) he took me to the cinemas and point blank refused to pay for me (would have cost him £5 or $7). He said he never pays for anything for girls. I could understand this if we were still in our university city and we were both broke. But I was mad about this because I'd spent money and made effort with regards to getting the train down. He also took me for one drink beforehand and wouldn't pay for the drink. He said what's the point of guys buying girls anything it doesn't make them like the guy any more? But I feel this made me like HIM less. But am i just being outdated and sexist?

He also had no food in his house so before we went to the cinemas he took me to a local supermarket where I paid for my own dinner. I would also like to add that I am currently unemployed having just graduated and he is in full time employment.
http://www.enotalone.com/forum/showthread.php?t=351992

if I ever meet this guy, im buying him a beer (no homo).:D

Strelok

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They probably had sex after the unpayed drinks.
Anyway that guy reminds me of a turkish/persian cynich hippy and his site. :D

Datpiff

Don Juan
Reaction score
i think that guy seems a lil insecure, hes taking the dont buy a girl drinks at the bar way too far

ArcBound

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Alien said:
...and where is the "ANSWER"?
Get her to pay a lot of money to see you. And when she's with you make sure she pays her part in whatever you're doing. And then when you're the host and you're supposed to treat them to food, don't and make them buy food. And dammit if the women tries to say she's unemployed!

Alien

Don Juan
Reaction score
ArcBound:
"Get her to pay a lot of money to see you."

Akuma:
"The answer is pay you cheap ****s. "

It must not be a definite answer...

Personally i dont buy anything for a girl. And i rarely do favors for her...
cause then she starts to see you as nice-guy ...no matter if that thing cost you nothing or you just had nothing better to do than doing that little favor.

So with "new" girls:
She: Can you buy me...
Me: NO!!

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He pretty much sounds like a d!ck to me.
I have to agree. What a piece of work.
This guy is either going to get laid like a rock star or die alone. My money's on the latter.

I know there is a segment here that applauds this extreme behavior, but:
If I thought that this is what this forum is trying to turn us all into I would be out of here just like Backbreaker.

teacha

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Datpiff said:
i think that guy seems a lil insecure, hes taking the dont buy a girl drinks at the bar way too far
how is he insecure, exactly?

Get her to pay a lot of money to see you. And when she's with you make sure she pays her part in whatever you're doing. And then when you're the host and you're supposed to treat them to food, don't and make them buy food. And dammit if the women tries to say she's unemployed!
imagine if the roles were reversed, would you for a moment think she would have paid for both cinemas tickets, dinner, drinks etc. People shouldn't be dating if they dont have any money (this goes both ways) and its not his fault that she's unemployed anyway.

The answer is pay you cheap ****s.
You're paying for a drink/coffee. You're not buying her jewelry.
its not about the amount of money but the principle. She should pay for her own half. Its funny how women cry for equal rights but when it comes to paying on dates they start backtracking and saying they are 'old-fashioned' & like to be wined and dined.

teacha

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
zekko said:
I have to agree. What a piece of work.
This guy is either going to get laid like a rock star or die alone. My money's on the latter.

I know there is a segment here that applauds this extreme behavior, but:
If I thought that this is what this forum is trying to turn us all into I would be out of here just like Backbreaker.
...but he's already getting laid.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
its not about the amount of money but the principle. She should pay for her own half.
You've never picked up the tab for anybody, a friend of yours or whatever, especially if they were unemployed?
HE took HER to all these places knowing she didn't have much money, he could have helped out a little somewhere along the line..

You're right it's the principle of the thing. Sometimes you have to think of someone other than yourself. Ever heard of generosity? This guy was just carrying being cheap to extremes.

...but he's already getting laid.
Where does it say that?

teacha

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
zekko said:
You've never picked up the tab for anybody, a friend of yours or whatever, especially if they were unemployed?
of course i've picked up tabs for my close-friends because i know they would do the same thing if the roles were reversed but this is just a girl he's dating.

HE took HER to all these places knowing she didn't have much money, he could have helped out a little somewhere along the line..
well, she should have said something then before she got on the train.

You're right it's the principle of the thing. Sometimes you have to think of someone other than yourself. Ever heard of generosity? This guy was just carrying being cheap to extremes.
im not that generous with my money, each man for himself and God for us all besides most women mistake generosity for weakness.

Where does it say that?
'I have recently been dating a guy i met at the end of my University term. We are now back in our home towns which are an hour away. We've been hooking up one-two months.'

Maxfarsigth

Don Juan
Reaction score
On one extreme side, an insecure personality (such as someone looking for aprooval or buying affection) would pay for everything.

Someone like this guy, paying for nothing could come across as cheap.

My opinion is that there is a line one must distinguish. On one side theres inviting a coffee or get food if you host. On the other side of the line (close to center) theres buying her every meal or buyin a night of drinks. Far on the other side theres buying her.. say.. a house (witch is game over).

All this reminds me of something once Pook said:

“I am hungry,” (are they not always hungry!?). “Fetch me lunch.”

TheAsianLoverReturns

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I used to be cheap like this guy, and it cost me some lays.

Who cares about $5 drink? Especially since she spent money to go see him.

My rule is that the women has to come to my area, no matter how far away she lives, then I'll pay for a $20-30 dinner. If the b*tch wants to meet halfway, I tell her to p*ss off.

teacha

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
TheAsianLoverReturns said:
I used to be cheap like this guy, and it cost me some lays.
cheap?? smh some of you guys are beggining to act like women with those stupid shaming tactics. I'm down with getting laid by any means necessary; as long as it doesn't cost me any money.

Who cares about $5 drink? Especially since she spent money to go see him.
I care.

My rule is that the women has to come to my area, no matter how far away she lives, then I'll pay for a $20-30 dinner. If the b*tch wants to meet halfway, I tell her to p*ss off.
...as long as you are happy with that dude, however i DO NOT wine & dine my women.

ArcBound

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
edit

TheAsianLoverReturns

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
teacha said:
cheap?? smh some of you guys are beggining to act like women with those stupid shaming tactics. I'm down with getting laid by any means necessary; as long as it doesn't cost me any money.

I care.

...as long as you are happy with that dude, however i DO NOT wine & dine my women.
That's your choice bro.

I value my time far more than my money. 2 hours driving is not a good investment of my time. I'd rather pay a $20-30 dinner.

3countriesPlan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Teacha is a fan of Zero Dollar Dating which I think would about sum this up. Zero Dollar Dating is even better when you get the girl to buy you movie tickets, food, etc. Thats just macking, especially if she buys you nice clothes and gives you money to pay your rent and stuff. Teacha and quote ****head in that post are halfway on the road to becoming macks. Anyways, instead of just making her pay for herself you guys could think about ways to get girls to buy you things. That is if you are looking to be a MACK.