Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Should I Start a DJ Journal Here?

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi guys, reading around the site and I've seen several people post journals over the course of several months. I find them really inspirational, seeing how far the people progress. I was thinking about doing my own over the course of 9 months, would you guys be interested in that?

wbeatty

Don Juan
Reaction score
Think it's always interesting to read people's journeys as long as they post the insights they have along the way. Part of what makes this community so great is the continuous development and contributions to it.

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi guys, reading around the site and I've seen several people post journals over the course of several months. I find them really inspirational, seeing how far the people progress. I was thinking about doing my own over the course of 9 months, would you guys be interested in that?
Definitely. Especially if you post your goals/intentions ahead of time, and FORCE yourself to post on a regular basis to update your progress.

Just knowing you have to post "I wanted to talk to a girl but a pvssed out" may push you off the fence and get you across the room.

I'd recommend taking a 9-month goal, breaking it down into one month and one week subgoals, and then posting weekly with updates (previous weeks numbers and next weeks targets).

Well Formed Goals

Make sure they are measurable (number of girls talked to, approaches made, etc.)

Under Your Control (getting laid requires her consent which isn't under your control, so it doesn't make for the best goal)

Time Sensitive (post the goals per week/month, etc. and stick to them)

If you value the input from others who have been successful and wish to learn from their methods and experience, then yes, start a journal
I'd actually recommend specifically IGNORING input from members, unless you specifically ask for advice on how to proceed. Otherwise it's easy to get your chosen goals "outframed" by keyboard jockeys. It's too easy to get their goals confused with yours. But don't feel the need to ask for any advice if you don't want it. Posting your goals/progress consistently is a good way to stay motivated. For that reason only I'd say go for it.

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for all the input guys! I’m typing that first post right now