"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Should I sleep with really ugly woman?

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 25, 2018
Messages
2,630
Reaction score
2,730
This is along the lines of an older male virgin paying for a hooker will somehow lead to massive amounts of confidence and suddenly meet tons of woman that he actually wants. I guarantee that this will do little in the way towards bettering your prospects with women you are actually interested in. Hell, it may even make things worse for yourself, as other posters have mentioned.

On a personal note, I can't imagine pursuing anything with a woman I was not even remotely interested in.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Epicwinguy

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 20, 2016
Messages
752
Reaction score
350
Age
33
That’s fine. My first was (a former) very fat chick that lost weight. Basically she was very “thick” which was fine. But 26 yo and blonde, so still cute.
This is along the lines of an older male virgin paying for a hooker will somehow lead to massive amounts of confidence and suddenly meet tons of woman that he actually wants. I guarantee that this will do little in the way towards bettering your prospects with women you are actually interested in. Hell, it may even make things worse for yourself, as other posters have mentioned.

On a personal note, I can't imagine pursuing anything with a woman I was not even remotely interested in.
Yeah I've decided against it.
It was nice to get the attention though, which I guess makes me like a ho that gets attention yet never puts out.
 

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 25, 2018
Messages
2,630
Reaction score
2,730
Yeah I've decided against it.
It was nice to get the attention though, which I guess makes me like a ho that gets attention yet never puts out.
I don't operate on this level, but why not just go to a bar with some of your guys and go pick up some drunk girl. I go out with my friends semi regularly and I see a lot of not so great looking women that are drunk, having a good time and would be open to the advances of most men. I'd wager you'd find those women far more attractive than the one you have been talking about in this thread lol.

As I mentioned, it's not something I would personally ever do but I'd rather you see hookup with some 20 something, overweight but reasonably normal looking girl than what you described lol.
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2006
Messages
12,690
Reaction score
5,129
Good thing about meth heads is that they tend to loose they're teeth so at least your first blow job should be pretty smooth going.
What if the meth head was once a Playmate of the Month? o_Oo_Oo_O
 

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 25, 2018
Messages
2,630
Reaction score
2,730

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2006
Messages
12,690
Reaction score
5,129
I wouldn't do it if I were you. You'll probably regret it afterwards and that can mess with your confidence. The book of pook talks about not being desperate. Banging any blown out ***** that will have you is desperation. I think you should maintain some sort of standard(average to slightly less than average chicks)and work on getting there. It will be better for your confidence IMO.
A YouTube philosopher (I believe he's an Aussie) likes to say:
Every time you fuuck a fat chick, a little piece inside of you dies.
 

highSpeed

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 20, 2011
Messages
1,022
Reaction score
896
This lady is like a 3
Well, I guess it depends on how bad you need a lay, which would probably be largely determined by how long ago your last drink of water was. If you're super thirsty, bag your johnson, bah her head and goto town. Or turn her around. Either way, go to town if you must.
 

Epicwinguy

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 20, 2016
Messages
752
Reaction score
350
Age
33
I don't operate on this level, but why not just go to a bar with some of your guys and go pick up some drunk girl. I go out with my friends semi regularly and I see a lot of not so great looking women that are drunk, having a good time and would be open to the advances of most men. I'd wager you'd find those women far more attractive than the one you have been talking about in this thread lol.

As I mentioned, it's not something I would personally ever do but I'd rather you see hookup with some 20 something, overweight but reasonably normal looking girl than what you described lol.
I don't have any real friends just some ******* co-workers I go out with occasionally
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Epicwinguy

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 20, 2016
Messages
752
Reaction score
350
Age
33
If I had to spin plates like this, I'd just give up:
I honestly don't understand the whole "she ain't prettay but at least she's skinnay heeheeheehee!" I would do that girl in that link in a heartbeat
 

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 25, 2018
Messages
2,630
Reaction score
2,730
I don't have any real friends just some ******* co-workers I go out with occasionally
Go make a good and solid group of guy friends, it definitely becomes easier to meet women compared to being more of a loner, trust me I know. I was a complete loner until about a little over a year ago, prior to that I had dated but it was pretty rare. After I had my friends in my life I have been meeting women far more regularly and going on more dates, though it hasn't amounted to much of anything yet. When people see you having a good time with other people you become more attractive, more approachable, etc. compared to when you are just sitting there by yourself. There isn't anything necessarily wrong with not having friends, as I had no close friends for almost my entire life, but it is easy to see how it makes things easier.

I think you should focus more on what I mentioned and not stoop so low as having a sexual liason with some druggie, nor pay for a prostitute or anything along those lines. I'm assuming you are also working on your life, have hobbies, interests, etc. If this is not the case, also do that as well, most women of any degree of quality will not date a loser.
 

Epicwinguy

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 20, 2016
Messages
752
Reaction score
350
Age
33
Go make a good and solid group of guy friends, it definitely becomes easier to meet women compared to being more of a loner, trust me I know. I was a complete loner until about a little over a year ago, prior to that I had dated but it was pretty rare. After I had my friends in my life I have been meeting women far more regularly and going on more dates, though it hasn't amounted to much of anything yet. When people see you having a good time with other people you become more attractive, more approachable, etc. compared to when you are just sitting there by yourself. There isn't anything necessarily wrong with not having friends, as I had no close friends for almost my entire life, but it is easy to see how it makes things easier.

I think you should focus more on what I mentioned and not stoop so low as having a sexual liason with some druggie, nor pay for a prostitute or anything along those lines. I'm assuming you are also working on your life, have hobbies, interests, etc. If this is not the case, also do that as well, most women of any degree of quality will not date a loser.
I've just always found it hard to get a social circle and friends and such. I'm not in college and not entirely sure if I will ever go back. I'm going to join an mma gym or CrossFit soon though not sure that will help
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

lamath

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 29, 2018
Messages
2,714
Reaction score
2,659
Age
45
Location
Canada
Until I am literally Channing Tatum right?
You are in a tricky spot because that inexperience is killing your confidence, but after thinking about this a bit more dont **** that women.

The time will come eventualy, but you got to at least try to improve your attractiveness.

Work on the factor you can control and improve.it will give you more confidence and better looks.
 

Newbee2

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Mar 23, 2019
Messages
218
Reaction score
112
Age
44
Just F**k it..

Your brain is looking for excuses


I b@nged a few mature but 6'y women.. that's like driving an old race car, purpose build for the job. Everything is setup correctly, all you have to do is floor it, and have fun.. milage of experince, ask her to teach you.. she know a trick or two and for sure is not shy anymore..

If the veichle is deemed unsafe to drive.. don't do it.. but if it passes safety, GO!!

burn some rubber!!
 

touma.akagi

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Dec 12, 2017
Messages
256
Reaction score
102
Location
-
If you're attracted to her, go for it. If not or you're otherwise uncomfortable with that shyt, don't.
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Top