Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Should I send this e-mail to her?

skinnydart

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So I need u guy's opinion on something...

I met a girl towards the end of one of my classes, good ec, but it was the last day, and after each person finished the final they left, so I didn't have a chance to stop her or anything.

I overheard her tell the prof that she was staying on campus during the break, and so am I, so I thought seeing there's no one else to hang with during the break it would good to get together or something.

I probably won't run into her seeing that we both work in different places over the break but I looked up her e-mail from the online class roster and was going to send her this but didn't want to come across stalking-like or anything. She probably doesn't remember my name but she'll probably be able to put the e-mail to my face and know who I am:

This is Skinny Dart (from Fabio’s class). Hey so if you’re going to be here over the break and want to hang sometime let me know.

Take it easy,

Skinny Dart
AIM: skinnydart

Skweints

Don Juan
Reaction score
I would avoid trying to send an e-mail to her if you didn't get her e-mail address DIRECTLY from her. Find out where she works, and "just so happen" to show up... meaning, have a reason in the back of your mind just in case she asks, but don't "offer" the information. If she recognizes you and gets your attention, get her e-mail address and phone number... if she doesn't recognize you, then be like "Oh hey! I remember you!" and wait for her to look at you funny. "Yeah, you're in so and so's class. I'm blah blah!". Then just follow up with "Hey, I'm in a hurry, can I get your phone number? I'm stuck here on my break, and I want to meet someone new to hang out with." She won't say no. Then get the hell outta there. "Hey, I gotta go. I'll call ya sometime."

If you DO decide to take the e-mail route, I wouldn't "ask"... I would suggest. "Hey, remember me? I was wondering if you were gonna be on campus over the break! If you are, we should go do <activity> sometime. Let me know." Chances are, if you ask if she wants to do something, she'll say no. If you tell her to do something, she will be less resistant... girls don't know what to do when you tell them to do something.

skinnydart

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with you, but the only thing I heard was that she had to work over break, so she was staying in town, but I have no way of finding out where she works or I would definently do that.

updated...

This is Skinny Dart (from Fabio’s class), remember me? So I was wondering if you were gonna be on campus over the break. If you are, we should hang sometime; maybe go see a movie or something. Let me know!

Take it easy,

Skinny Dart
AIM: skinnydart

Skweints

Don Juan
Reaction score
Much better. Sounds more confident and keeps you in control. You could even replace the "remember me?" with "Hey, I'm Skinny Dart (from Fabio's class!). I know you remember me, how could you forget!? (You know, the hot lookin dude in the front row.)" I don't know how well you've gotten to know her, though... Then again, you've got nothing to lose... I'd say balls to the wall. ;)

You wouldn't happen to know any of her friends, would you?

MinCO

Don Juan
Reaction score
take out the "remember me"? part. makes you sound unsure of yourself. She's either going to remember you or not.

Jariel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Personally, I'd send an email asking an ice breaker question first, such as something about the class...

Hi Rakel,

I was browsing the class roster and I recognised your name. I was hoping you would know <when Fabio's next class will be/the word limit of our latest assignment/other class-related question>?

Thanks,

Skinny Dart

It's brief and casual and doesn't put either of you on the spot. If you receive a reply, perhaps you can start chatting, throw in the question "What are you doing over the holidays?" and if/when she tells you, this is where you can suggest getting together.

skinnydart

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The class is over, so I'm not sure any of those will fly, but I like that last idea too, I just need to think of a better exuse to e-mail her.

Climax

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jariel said:

Personally, I'd send an email asking an ice breaker question first, such as something about the class...
yes.... this will be a good idea because it would seem kinda freaky that this guy that i dont even talk to suddenly sms's her and ask her if she wanted to hook up. So an "ice breaker" question would be appropriate... and then when u DO ask her if she wants to do something, rather ask her in person, this will show ur confidence etc...

I would write a longer responce, but i am on my way out...

Goodluck.. ;)

Climax

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dont e-mail her! sms her if u want, what do u need to email her for? and like it was mentioned in a previous post, dont email her if u neva got her email address from HER... u might just come out as a stalker...

Just a though:rolleyes:

Laterz...

Phoenix_of_the_ashes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
" By thinking that you must complete the job you will run out of time. By considering things like how many men the enemy has, time piles up; in the end you will give up. No matter if the enemy has thousands of men, there is fulfillment in simply standing them off and being determined to cut them all down, starting from one end. You will finish the greater part of it."

Thats from an old japanese book called the Hagakure, it was written by a samurai during a time when the samurai basicly started going extinct.

Its a great quote and its one of the things I try to make a part of myself everyday. Basicly dont hesitate, just act, act before your own doubt starts to hold you back from what you want. Just send the mail, even if you dont succed its ok, you tried and thats a noble thing also.

skinnydart

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What is sms?

Her e-mail address is the only thing of hers I have, I don't have her cell number (I'm assuming sms means text messenging).

I guess I could just as easily look up the number in her dorm room, but that will come across even more stalking-like than an e-mail, right?

Climax

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

SMS = Short Messaging System...

And if u do not have either of her email address or her cell number from HER, then i suggest u go up to her, start up a conversation, and then get her cell number from her. She will respect u more for doing that, and the chances of her seeing u as a stalker will be eliminated.

Climax

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
{{{{ -^ lol ^- }}}}

Originally posted by Phoenix_of_the_ashes
Be a samurai, not a ninja.
why not be both?:p

Phoenix_of_the_ashes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thats impossible, a samurai fights on the open field and fearlessly strives to cut down all his foes with a load scream, a ninja is a spy and assasin who remains in the shadows untill you strikes down his mark with a silent and quick swipe.

Climax

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nothing is immposible.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is funny. You have one-itis for a girl who looked at you once. All the women out there you can approach, and you have to develope one-itis for one you've never even spoken to. Unless you approach her directly, you're going to be classified as stalker material. This one slipped through your hands, big deal. Go find another woman. They're plentiful.

Sexy_Malibu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't think he has one-itis. It just so happens that he's going to be there for the break and so is she. Most people go home for break, so it's okay to have one-itis in this case... she's probably the only girl he even somewhat knows on campus.