"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Should I send this e-mail to her?

skinnydart

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 25, 2004
Messages
511
Reaction score
0
Location
Texas
This is funny. You have one-itis for a girl who looked at you once. All the women out there you can approach, and you have to develope one-itis for one you've never even spoken to. Unless you approach her directly, you're going to be classified as stalker material. This one slipped through your hands, big deal. Go find another woman. They're plentiful.
Actually, we did speak. I ended up going to the front of the class to help her with the LCD for her presentation. She was all over me, hugging me and everything, introducing herself to me, shook my hand, asked me my name, etc. There was 80 people watching and all kinda snickering, so I didn't really know what to say. Afterwards, the prof came up to me and in so many words said "she's hot, so u going to ask her out?". She is kinda cute so I figured it would be fun to hang with someone for the next 5 weeks.

I won't be running into her, my office is the only place I go during the day now and I don't know where she works and I don't have her number (other than the one I can look up online).
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Sexy_Malibu

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 29, 2003
Messages
1,041
Reaction score
5
Location
NY
If THAT's the last encounter you had with her, then you should remember you.
 

NewMan

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 29, 2003
Messages
2,406
Reaction score
16
Location
Los Angeles
True.

Why don't you email her - tell her that you are here over the break - and that you need to catch up with some class notes that you missed....

Meet up with her - get her notes and her number.
 

Sexy_Malibu

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 29, 2003
Messages
1,041
Reaction score
5
Location
NY
Just email her something like "hey what's up its so-and-so from so-and-so's class. I heard someone mention that you were staying here over break. I thought I was the only pathetic one doing that, ha, just kidding. Well it's pretty boring with everyone gone, give me a call if you want to hang out or something".

Keep it simple. What's the worst that happens? She's not interested. Big deal.
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

TillTheEndOfTime

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 4, 2004
Messages
1,930
Reaction score
59
Yo skinnydart,

Why don't you start off the e-mail with a C+F line about helping her with the LCD thing? It will serve two purposes in getting her thinking about/remembering you and will help you build up some confidence in the e-mail by starting off with a confident message.

Tip: Avoid passive types of lines and words such as "would you...", "maybe...", etc.

These make you come off as insecure, weak, and lacking confidence. Be strong, be assertive, but don't go over board and just freak her out.
 

Sexy_Malibu

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 29, 2003
Messages
1,041
Reaction score
5
Location
NY
Originally posted by skinnydart
I keep forgetting ur a girl.
LOL. And? Does that make my email etiquette somehow inappropriate? I would respond to an email like that. I think it comes across kind of as less of a date-invitation as a "hey we're both stuck here we might as well be stuck together". Less needy.
 

skinnydart

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 25, 2004
Messages
511
Reaction score
0
Location
Texas
Why don't you start off the e-mail with a C+F line about helping her with the LCD thing?
Could you give an example? I don't want to come across as bragging because I fixed her problem that one time, but something funny that's not to corny may be a good idea.

LOL. And? Does that make my email etiquette somehow inappropriate?
No, your cool, it's good to have input from the other side... btw, as a girl, how would you rate me in the pictures?, just curious.
 

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 15, 2004
Messages
11,680
Reaction score
4,874
Just state the obvious. Send her this:

"I was bored, so I thought it would be fun to stalk you. I already know about that teddy bear you sleep with at night and is usually soaked in drule in the morning"
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Sexy_Malibu

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 29, 2003
Messages
1,041
Reaction score
5
Location
NY
No, your cool, it's good to have input from the other side... btw, as a girl, how would you rate me in the pictures?, just curious.
LOL. Ok just checking. I figured you'd remember I was a girl by the lovely pink sig (by the way I actually hate pink, I just do that so people remember I'm female... because god forbid any of the DJs take advice from a woman accidentally).

As for rating you, you look too young for my tastes but you ARE that young so I guess that's ok. I personally prefer a guy less on the skinny side, but that's just my personal taste, not an actual criticism.
 

skinnydart

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 25, 2004
Messages
511
Reaction score
0
Location
Texas
As for rating you, you look too young for my tastes but you ARE that young so I guess that's ok. I personally prefer a guy less on the skinny side, but that's just my personal taste, not an actual criticism.
And i just realized that this was not the post with the pictures. So how did you know what i looked like anyway?

Sorry, here are the pictures...

OLD PICTURE: (w/hitler haircut)
http://www.newbeginning.biz/skinnydart.jpg

TODAY:
http://www.newbeginning.biz/skinnydart1.jpg
http://www.newbeginning.biz/skinnydart2.jpg
http://www.newbeginning.biz/skinnydart3.jpg
 

Climax

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 2, 2004
Messages
2,329
Reaction score
5
hmm....

Originally posted by skinnydart
I'm assuming by this ur saying there's no way for me to contact her wtihout coming across as stalking?
Skinnydart: U need to understand, that no matter who the girl is, if you dont approach her in person, and she just gets this random sms or email from you, she WILL have her doughts, i'm not saying that she will think that u are a stalker, but she WILL have doughts (This is unless she has had her eye on you without YOU knowing it)

So again i will say that if i were you i would make a plan to approach her in person, but if u HAVE to, then send her an email, but make sure that u dont come out to being some creep, say that the reason for u sending her that email was maybe for something related to class or something of that matter, but also include other things that u WANT to say to her in the email Eg: say " so what u say we get a bite to eat while going over some work" etc.

Laterz...
 

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 15, 2004
Messages
11,680
Reaction score
4,874
I'm assuming by this ur saying there's no way for me to contact her wtihout coming across as stalking?
No, I'm saying to state the obvious and make it funny. You'll possibly make her laugh, and she won't even think of it as stalking. She'll be intrigued rather than frightened.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

skinnydart

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 25, 2004
Messages
511
Reaction score
0
Location
Texas
So again i will say that if i were you i would make a plan to approach her in person
Yeah, I don't know how else to say it, I will not be able to run into her in person, even during the semester when we're in the same buildings with 10k students, some I never see all.

It's impossible to find out anything more about her (like where she works). Basicly it's either send her an e-mail or not, and if I decide to, what exactly should I say?
 

Climax

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 2, 2004
Messages
2,329
Reaction score
5
what to do...

If u cant make a plan to even see her once, then how do you plan on doing anything with her at all? You are just wasting your time if thats the case. If u really wanted to, u could wait for her class to end and before she goes home u could spk to her, or before school starts u could approach her.

And if u still insist on writing her an email then make it soundthin on the lines of the following:

" Hey (her name)... (your name) here... i got your email address from (where u got it from) cause i was thinking about (here u need to say something that was spoken about in the class that u both are in) and thought that we could help eachother out with it, so what you say we work on it over luch sometime? Otherwise... whats up? how ur studies going? my are going good i guess, hard work though;) (and from here on you can just talk about normal everyday things that u might want to talk about)

Note: Try to keep the email SHORT! (Try keep it under half a page) You dont want her to think "what the F*ck? why is this guy that i bearly know sending me this HUGE email? yassie this guy has issues"... so ya... short and to the point is what u are looking at;)

Goodluck.

Laterz...
 

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 15, 2004
Messages
11,680
Reaction score
4,874
I've already given you a suggestion. Anything other than a purely humorous email is going to give off a stalker vibe which ever way you look at it.

"Hi, I'm that guy from class" = stalker
"Hey, why don't we hang out sometime" = stalker
"I got your email from the directory" = stalker
"I'm stalking you and I know you wear teletubby print pajamas to bed" = Huh? LOL!

This makes logical sense. First of all, stalkers don't admit they're stalking someone. Second, chances are she doesn't wear teletubby pajamas or drules all over her teddy bear (just on her pillow). Third, if you make her laugh, the thought of stalking won't even cross her mind. You'll be portraying yourself as funny and friendly instead of creepy.
 

skinnydart

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 25, 2004
Messages
511
Reaction score
0
Location
Texas
If u cant make a plan to even see her once, then how do you plan on doing anything with her at all? You are just wasting your time if thats the case. If u really wanted to, u could wait for her class to end and before she goes home u could spk to her
AHHH, I don't know how else to explain it. The class is OVER, all class related stuff is in the past, in the trash, the school year is over, she's staying on campus to work, nothing else. And I would be able to see her if I e-mailed her first and we arranged a time to hang out one evening, but I can't ask her personally because I don't know where she is going to be.
 

NewMan

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 29, 2003
Messages
2,406
Reaction score
16
Location
Los Angeles
Alright this has gone on long enough.

When in doubt - make is simple.

So.....

Hey x, skinny D here. I heard that you were staying on campus during break, so I figured I'd hit you up to meet up for drinks Xday night. Let me know,

Skinny D.


.....
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Top