ok, ill try kept it short...
Basically this girl who we had a thing going back along untill she LJB me.. so i just cut off contact with her.
Since her phone was stolen she emailed me instead asking me out next week to some club next week.
So I emailed back saying that Id prefer if she came too see me? (since i live nearly 2 hours away from her i couldnt be bothered with me going up there and her interest level flaking on me, so i wanted her too come too see me so id know she REALLY wanted too see me, even though it would cost her alot too get here cause she cant drive)
And she emailed back and just ignorned my question ..and sed so am i deffintly coming out with me then?
... Basically im not sure what too say,.. I sort of want too go but i dont want too waste my time tbh,..and i know asking her too come here is asking alot of her.
Shud I say,...
I will go and see what happens when i get there
insist i wont see her again unless she comes here?
say i cant make it and forget bout it
say im busy, and that we can do it another time and wait till her interest level has increase too the point where she is almost begging too see me, then ill know for sure its worth it
or something else?
.... I need some help here cause im not sure what too do much but I dont want too think bout it too much,.. I mean I like her and theres lots of history there , but I dont want too get pissed about by her.
Cheers Alex
Basically this girl who we had a thing going back along untill she LJB me.. so i just cut off contact with her.
Since her phone was stolen she emailed me instead asking me out next week to some club next week.
So I emailed back saying that Id prefer if she came too see me? (since i live nearly 2 hours away from her i couldnt be bothered with me going up there and her interest level flaking on me, so i wanted her too come too see me so id know she REALLY wanted too see me, even though it would cost her alot too get here cause she cant drive)
And she emailed back and just ignorned my question ..and sed so am i deffintly coming out with me then?
... Basically im not sure what too say,.. I sort of want too go but i dont want too waste my time tbh,..and i know asking her too come here is asking alot of her.
Shud I say,...
I will go and see what happens when i get there
insist i wont see her again unless she comes here?
say i cant make it and forget bout it
say im busy, and that we can do it another time and wait till her interest level has increase too the point where she is almost begging too see me, then ill know for sure its worth it
or something else?
.... I need some help here cause im not sure what too do much but I dont want too think bout it too much,.. I mean I like her and theres lots of history there , but I dont want too get pissed about by her.
Cheers Alex