Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Should I Say This to Get Her Number?

brad jarry

Don Juan
Reaction score
I like this girl in my grade but we don't really talk that much. Just a hi and bye basis, really. I think she's single and I wanna finally get her number. I finally thought of what to say to get her number. Can someone critique it?

"Hey <name> how was your day"..."I see you at the games, doing your cheerleading thing and I always thought you were cute. I think you're a cool person but it's like when I see you around, I'm like I really wanna get to know this girl. We should text, though. What's your number?"

Did I come on too strong with that? I wanna be as smooth as possible so that it's short and simple. I know I might be overcomplicating things but I'm really trying to win her over and get that number. What should I add or change? Thanks

Roober

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't think about it, just do it! That sounds planned. The more natural it is, the better. Just throw it randomly in a convo with her.

"I want to take you out, let me get your number" as you hand her your phone to put it in there

dude99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I like this girl in my grade but we don't really talk that much. Just a hi and bye basis, really. I think she's single and I wanna finally get her number. I finally thought of what to say to get her number. Can someone critique it?

"Hey <name> how was your day"..."I see you at the games, doing your cheerleading thing and I always thought you were cute. I think you're a cool person but it's like when I see you around, I'm like I really wanna get to know this girl. We should text, though. What's your number?"

Did I come on too strong with that? I wanna be as smooth as possible so that it's short and simple. I know I might be overcomplicating things but I'm really trying to win her over and get that number. What should I add or change? Thanks
Do not compliment her. It makes you look weak and it is better for her to wonder what you think. Telling her what you think kills challenge.

Just ask her for the number. Don't over think it because if she sees that you rehearsed it you will look lame in her eyes.

"Hey (girls name). I want to catch up with you later. What's your number?"

Her " oh ok. My number is ......"
Use the number to set dates only.

Or "um i dont give my number out because of bla bla bla.. bs bla bla bla"

You -- next.

Do not over think or over play it.

dustmuffin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just do it....Let's hang out sometime what's your phone number? You get it proceed...you dont move along....