should i say sorry?

needsomehelp

Don Juan
Reaction score
hey, i got a problem. id been seeing this girl for a couple of days. everything was running smoothly. i got invited to her graduation party. we went on a ride through the city on the back of a truck. she basically ignored me (making it clear she wanted to be with me as little as possible) and basically i got told i gotta give her space. when i got off, i was pretty drunk, pretty much told her that i wanna break up. i do regret it but i feel im not entirely at fault. i do wanna stay with her. what should i do?

so far im waiting it out, to see if she calls me. if she doesnt, what should i do? next?

gray_fox_9

Don Juan
Reaction score
You were seeing a girl for a few days and you already broke up with her? Clearly you must have done something wrong. We are gonna need more details than that to help you out.....

spider_007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
she wants space, and you are giving it to her. once she has enough "space" she will call you and let you know. In the meen time, go out and pickup chicks.

needsomehelp

Don Juan
Reaction score
dont really know what i did wrong. except made it clear that i wanted to be with her...

but **** it, ill go out tonight n get hooked up..

Reaction score
Originally posted by needsomehelp
dont really know what i did wrong. except made it clear that i wanted to be with her.....
Only women say this -- men don't say shyt like this!!!!!! Of course you want to be with her - you are a man and you approached her -- this already tells a woman that you want her - you don't have to verbalize it!!!

Do not be a chump and call her!!!!! In fact if she calls wait at least 5 days to call her back unless she calls twice!!!

Originally posted by needsomehelp
dont really know what i did wrong...
So what are you "sorry" for????:rolleyes: