Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Should I learn to dance?

YohanCol

Reaction score
Good morning everyone,

I am halfway through the Rational Male book and was going to the subreddit section to ask this question but I noticed it has been placed on quarantine. I have heard Rollo mention this forum on the book and wanted to see if everyone else is hanging out here.

My questions is that I do not know If I should spend money learning to dance. I have a Fred Astaire studio near me but it can get really expensive and what they teach is ballroom dancing. I have also a Latino dance studio and they teach stuff like Salsa and Bachata. I know dancing can be good and can definitely increase fitness levels. I also understand it can increase sex appeal for woman.

What are your thoughts? Is it worth spending a few hundred bucks to learn some moves?

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why do you want to learn?

YohanCol

Reaction score
I'm not sure yet. Very inclined towards ballroom dancing.

sosousage

Banned
Reaction score
no. real chads go to clubs and wait till they get approach by girl that wants to dance. when this happens, he instead invites her over

Shrubber101

Don Juan
Reaction score
Definitely.Women love men that can dance. Proper dancing that is,not street dance.

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Advice from the old lady:

YES! Learn to dance. Latin is best, swing & country western next best, then ballroom. Women LOVE to dance and enjoy men who can dance.

If you are a good dancer you’ll have an advantage. Women will want to dance with you. This gets you up close & personal with women & their bodies and you’ll learn a tremendous amount about women & you’ll gain a tremendous amount of self confidence from it. I married my ex husband largely because he was sexy and a great dancer. He also happened to own a nightclub so that was a cool perk, but he wasn’t as handsome as men I had dated previously (he was cute, no doubt), but he was confident, sexy and could move. Turns out he was also great in bed (bonus). I was a woman with more options than I could shake a stick at, and I dropped a professional male runway model in favor of my ex husband. Not kidding. The model was a wonderful man, utterly gorgeous, but so neurotic it was unreal. Ex hubby was confident and had a reserved sexy swagger to him. That was what won me over.

Learn to dance. Cannot stress enough the ways in which it will help you.