Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Should I laugh it off or say something

mahon83050

Banned
Reaction score
My friend (well I have known him for 26 years) but I do not consider him a good friend. He thinks it is funny I am on match.com, but I will not tell him my username.

He had some chick he works with e-mail me ( I found this out later, I did not know who the e-mail was from, but I figured he had something to do with it) pretending she was on match, but forgot my username and wanted it. The girl even sent me a pick. Later turns out it was all a joke and he put her up to it.

I am pissed off at this kid, but he has always been an instigator. Should I confront him or laugh it off. BTW, they never saw my profile.

Mack Bishop

Don Juan
Reaction score
why do u care

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
Dude who cares. Id tell him to concern himself with more important matters, and if he has nothing better to do then he should reevaluate his current lifestyle, because it seems quite pathetic.

biker_gixxer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd ask them 'both' if they had nothing better to do. But come off with a playful tone, show them you have a sense of humor and won't be bothered by silly games like that.

If it really did bother you, relax and let it roll off your back as Dukester put it.

b's nuts

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
why not email her back, and tell her that her picture is very ugly, she never stands a chance. Then, snap a photo of that b*tch ass and put it up on Match as a gay guy. thatll show him.

1utfan1

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by b's nuts
why not email her back, and tell her that her picture is very ugly, she never stands a chance. Then, snap a photo of that b*tch ass and put it up on Match as a gay guy. thatll show him.
Hey Mahon, been awhile. While I think B's suggestion is very funny. I believe that would be 'stooping to their level' and I know your above that. I wouldn't even consider this guy a friend. Why do you even hang out with him? I wouldn't even do anything back and forget about them. hang out with new people. If he continue's his little games then I think you may need to have a little fist to face talk.

Also, dating sites/services are catching on and starting to become 'acceptable' but most people it's still a stigma. While I'm with the crowd that says go out in person to meet women, i see no reason why you can't supplement your dating life.

One time I mentioned this site to a friend (i grew up with this guy) because I thought the advice on here would straighten his AFC'ness out. He looked at me like I was crazy. Some people just aren't open minded enough. Some things you just gotta keep to yourself I guess. Good Luck.