"She Laughed All Night. Then She Ghosted You. Here's Why."

Dinner ran three hours. She laughed at everything. You walked her to her car thinking this one's locked in.

Then: nothing. Two texts. No reply. What happened?

You did what most men do on a great date. You filled every silence, answered every question, and left her with nothing to wonder about. No mystery. Nothing to sit with when she got home.

Rule 3 of the "22 Rules" changes the ending: tell her a little, hold back the rest, and let her imagination do the chasing. The ghosting stops too.

Read more...

Should I laugh it off or say something

mahon83050

Banned
Joined
Jun 16, 2000
Messages
2,641
Reaction score
6
Location
Toms River,NJ United States
My friend (well I have known him for 26 years) but I do not consider him a good friend. He thinks it is funny I am on match.com, but I will not tell him my username.

He had some chick he works with e-mail me ( I found this out later, I did not know who the e-mail was from, but I figured he had something to do with it) pretending she was on match, but forgot my username and wanted it. The girl even sent me a pick. Later turns out it was all a joke and he put her up to it.

I am pissed off at this kid, but he has always been an instigator. Should I confront him or laugh it off. BTW, they never saw my profile.
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Mack Bishop

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 21, 2004
Messages
166
Reaction score
0
why do u care
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Julian

Banned
Joined
Jul 30, 2003
Messages
4,754
Reaction score
1,216
Dude who cares. Id tell him to concern himself with more important matters, and if he has nothing better to do then he should reevaluate his current lifestyle, because it seems quite pathetic.
 

biker_gixxer

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 3, 2004
Messages
688
Reaction score
0
I'd ask them 'both' if they had nothing better to do. But come off with a playful tone, show them you have a sense of humor and won't be bothered by silly games like that.

If it really did bother you, relax and let it roll off your back as Dukester put it.
 

b's nuts

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 31, 2003
Messages
626
Reaction score
1
Age
42
Location
If I was up your ass you'd know
why not email her back, and tell her that her picture is very ugly, she never stands a chance. Then, snap a photo of that b*tch ass and put it up on Match as a gay guy. thatll show him.
 

1utfan1

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Feb 12, 2002
Messages
484
Reaction score
1
Originally posted by b's nuts
why not email her back, and tell her that her picture is very ugly, she never stands a chance. Then, snap a photo of that b*tch ass and put it up on Match as a gay guy. thatll show him.
Hey Mahon, been awhile. While I think B's suggestion is very funny. I believe that would be 'stooping to their level' and I know your above that. I wouldn't even consider this guy a friend. Why do you even hang out with him? I wouldn't even do anything back and forget about them. hang out with new people. If he continue's his little games then I think you may need to have a little fist to face talk.

Also, dating sites/services are catching on and starting to become 'acceptable' but most people it's still a stigma. While I'm with the crowd that says go out in person to meet women, i see no reason why you can't supplement your dating life.

One time I mentioned this site to a friend (i grew up with this guy) because I thought the advice on here would straighten his AFC'ness out. He looked at me like I was crazy. Some people just aren't open minded enough. Some things you just gotta keep to yourself I guess. Good Luck.
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Top