"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Should I have sex with my mentor

Joined
Mar 9, 2021
Messages
3,442
Reaction score
2,751
Age
31
I see this lady to vent because this year has been really stressful on me and I would lose my friends and gf if I were to constantly complain and whine to them. I thought this woman was just being flirty, but she was asking to come over my place after we were done and gave me a handjob tonight too. She's also in her 40s too, so I do not know about doing this at all. Plus, I value her services.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Willie Naylor

Banned
Joined
Nov 2, 2021
Messages
886
Reaction score
695
I see this lady to vent because this year has been really stressful on me and I would lose my friends and gf if I were to constantly complain and whine to them. I thought this woman was just being flirty, but she was asking to come over my place after we were done and gave me a handjob tonight too. She's also in her 40s too, so I do not know about doing this at all. Plus, I value her services.
You have two options -

a) have sex with her

or....

2) don't have sex with her



Let us know what you decide.
 

corrector

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 12, 2009
Messages
10,389
Reaction score
4,055
If you are looking for moral advice, then you should not have sex with someone you are not married to.
 

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 28, 2018
Messages
2,852
Reaction score
5,070
Age
40
I see this lady to vent because this year has been really stressful on me and I would lose my friends and gf if I were to constantly complain and whine to them. I thought this woman was just being flirty, but she was asking to come over my place after we were done and gave me a handjob tonight too. She's also in her 40s too, so I do not know about doing this at all. Plus, I value her services.
Whatever you decide it sounds like you now need a new “mentor.” Any advice she gives now is going to be tainted by the attraction you both aren’t hiding for each other any longer. She can no longer be unbiased.
 

mrskinnypantz

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 31, 2021
Messages
434
Reaction score
332
Age
33
I was going to be an azzhole and answer your question with ,another question

“CAN you have sex with her?’’

I think you answered that..
Now I only have 2 more questions

is she attractive and what are you waiting for?
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 13, 2016
Messages
2,444
Reaction score
2,738
Age
52
If you finish from a handjob you haven't finished the job....
 
Top