Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Should I have sex with my mentor

Reaction score
I see this lady to vent because this year has been really stressful on me and I would lose my friends and gf if I were to constantly complain and whine to them. I thought this woman was just being flirty, but she was asking to come over my place after we were done and gave me a handjob tonight too. She's also in her 40s too, so I do not know about doing this at all. Plus, I value her services.

Willie Naylor

Banned
Reaction score
I see this lady to vent because this year has been really stressful on me and I would lose my friends and gf if I were to constantly complain and whine to them. I thought this woman was just being flirty, but she was asking to come over my place after we were done and gave me a handjob tonight too. She's also in her 40s too, so I do not know about doing this at all. Plus, I value her services.
You have two options -

a) have sex with her

or....

2) don't have sex with her

Let us know what you decide.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you are looking for moral advice, then you should not have sex with someone you are not married to.

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Whatever you decide it sounds like you now need a new “mentor.” Any advice she gives now is going to be tainted by the attraction you both aren’t hiding for each other any longer. She can no longer be unbiased.

mrskinnypantz

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I was going to be an azzhole and answer your question with ,another question

“CAN you have sex with her?’’

I think you answered that..
Now I only have 2 more questions

is she attractive and what are you waiting for?

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you finish from a handjob you haven't finished the job....