Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Should I have kicked this disrespectful 304 out of my house?

buddhafukko

Don Juan
Reaction score
Met a HB7 (to me a 8+) at a business dinner. She immediately had it for me, strong chemistry and a whirlwind romance ensued. After a couple dates she is shacked at my house and passionate banging ensued for 7 nights straight. She is laying it on like we are soul mates, talking of lifelong commitment, etc. I'm just enjoying the time and taking it for what is is. She is a beautiful, charming woman.

Then one morning, during small talk, out the blue she says "How would you feel if I ****ed your neighbor"? It was so out of order it didn't even register with me until later that day. I said some lame joke response to change the subject. Of course I couldn't forget it. After another week of banging her I completely dropped her, to which she is acting mystified.

How should I have handled this? I think I should have told her to leave on the spot. It was honestly going so well, in post sex bliss it didn't register with my rational mind. I tried to give her the benefit of the doubt. In retrospect I don't think their is any excuse. Why would this even enter her mind?

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
It was a test, but a disrespectful one. You can keep having sex with her if you want, just never give her any exclusivity and never get her pregnant.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And, don't shack up with her. Don't even let her leave a bag with clothes or make-up or jewellery or lingerie. She'll most likely try to ruin your pad for other women by leaving little things for you to 'explain' and unless you're in an open polyamorous relationship, that is a pain in the ass.

RazorRambo24

Banned
Reaction score
Couldnt even imagine a chick sayin some wild sht like that to me. Sounds like she was telling you about some sht she already did

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Couldnt even imagine a chick sayin some wild sht like that to me. Sounds like she was telling you about some sht she already did
You will be surprised.

I had this chick on a second date, randomly tell me how a threesome with me and Spanish looking dude would be hot.

I'm like WTF

CornbreadFed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The girl was a 304 when you met her. Kicking her out of your house wouldn’t have magically and permanently changed this 304 in to a prime dating prospect.

Xman

Banned
Reaction score
Maybe she wants you and multiple men at the same time together kind of thing?

She could also be mirroring your style of abruptly telling women your intentions.

All_Kindz_Of_Gainz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
After a couple dates she is shacked at my house and passionate banging ensued for 7 nights straight.
Why? You just met this woman she goes to your house every night? What happens with give her some challenge of earning you?

She is laying it on like we are soul mates, talking of lifelong commitment, etc.
Bruh, you were loving the high it was giving you on your ego. I would've said "Hey chill we've been meeting for a week now"

Then one morning, during small talk, out the blue she says "How would you feel if I ****ed your neighbor"? It was so out of order it didn't even register with me until later that day.
Since you've been easy to be with, not a challenge, not a person who has things to do, she has lost some respect for you and that's why she said that.

How should I have handled this?
If I didn't care to have somehting more serious I would have been like "Make sure to wear a condom"
If I was interested in her cause I saw some potential, I would have said "That's so fvcking disgusting, I wanna be alone" And kick her out.

It was honestly going so well
Bruh, you were with her for two weeks and you think it was all going so well because of sex? Nevermind my previous answers, she was justified to tell test you like that.

Xman

Banned
Reaction score
I think she was just mirroring his technique of blurting out erotic desires bluntly, and likely she wants two dudes at once.

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
First, this woman is a love bomber and clearly cluster B. So you dodged a bullet there. Second, she was testing you to see if she had you completely hooked. Giving her a nonchalant response was the way to go. Had you done anything more ("What? Why would you do that?!") she would know she had her talons sunk in.

Clearly, she likes you. But you have to be wary of Cluster Bs. They come on at 110 mph at the beginning, hook you in, then start trying to mess with your head.

Xman

Banned
Reaction score
Also I would imagine that if they have screwed every day and night for over one week that she basically drained him of energy, so she probably is being honest that she really is looking to recruit a new dude with fresh energy to bring.

He can probably last for 10 minutes of screwing but she can easily go on for hours with multiple men.

I sort of doubt many women would say something like so bluntly, even in a joking manner, unless she really meant it.

For others following the original posters topics, his technique is to just immediately lay it out on the table he wants to screw. So she is not a girlfriend, she knows better then most dudes here that they are just bed buddies.

Basically she is playing the game, and the original poster is drained.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Why would you allow a woman to stay at your place 7 days straight that you just met?

You failed that test badly so she gave you another one.

Moral of the story, when you act desperate and allow yourself to be pulled into her frame, she has to figure out what's wrong with you and if she can stay.

No man who has things going on in his life and has other things to do is going to allow a woman he just met to stay at his place for a week straight. I mean, I have girlfriends for YEARS that haven't stayed at my place that many nights in a row.

Was it disrespectful? Yes.

But you brought it on yourself. If you don't want to be given those type of tests then stop being a man she can't be sure about from your actions.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why would you allow a woman to stay at your place 7 days straight that you just met?

You failed that test badly so she gave you another one.

Moral of the story, when you act desperate and allow yourself to be pulled into her frame, she has to figure out what's wrong with you and if she can stay.

No man who has things going on in his life and has other things to do is going to allow a woman he just met to stay at his place for a week straight. I mean, I have girlfriends for YEARS that haven't stayed at my place that many nights in a row.

Was it disrespectful? Yes.

But you brought it on yourself. If you don't want to be given those type of tests then stop being a man she can't be sure about from your actions.
Yeh seven days immediately? That's fukin bonkers.

buddhafukko

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yea I know seven days is extreme. I had known and dated her a couple times for a month before. I met her at a respectable investment meetup where everyone knows everyone, so she was at least somewhat vetted. Some of my associates have known her for years. I own and work from home, so it is easy for me to do extended stints. Maybe not the best move but I've had girls fly in and stay for a week or more without BS. Anyways it wasn't planned, we just hit it off and kept going. I don't see it as some failed test.

I think Barrister nailed it, she is cluster B, BPD. I had asked her about her question it at one point and she admitted it was ****ty but didn't apologize or express any remorse. Now she is trying to get back with me. I told her it's over, now she is saying it was is in my head. She had enough other neurotic behavior and frankly is way to attractive to be single so obviously she has some severe personality disorder. I dodged a bullet.

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Met a HB7 (to me a 8+) at a business dinner. She immediately had it for me, strong chemistry and a whirlwind romance ensued. After a couple dates she is shacked at my house and passionate banging ensued for 7 nights straight. She is laying it on like we are soul mates, talking of lifelong commitment, etc. I'm just enjoying the time and taking it for what is is. She is a beautiful, charming woman.

Then one morning, during small talk, out the blue she says "How would you feel if I ****ed your neighbor"? It was so out of order it didn't even register with me until later that day. I said some lame joke response to change the subject. Of course I couldn't forget it. After another week of banging her I completely dropped her, to which she is acting mystified.

How should I have handled this? I think I should have told her to leave on the spot. It was honestly going so well, in post sex bliss it didn't register with my rational mind. I tried to give her the benefit of the doubt. In retrospect I don't think their is any excuse. Why would this even enter her mind?

Op,what's the definition of a RESPECTFUL 304?

That's like looking for wet fire, or hot ice...

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When you recognize things like this it's easier to entertain their presence, you just have to remain with the understanding of what she is... I personally enjoy the hell out of being love bombed, I know it's a "Honeymoon Phase" and that it's gonna end, but that phase is also where I've done the most sexually deviant things I've ever done, enjoyed them a lot, then if she ever wants to come back I'll stick her with the caveat "OK, but it's gonna be even worse than last time." and it will be.

But yeah, if your falling for her, get awaaaaay

Xman

Banned
Reaction score
she is cluster B, BPD. I had asked her about her question it at one point and she admitted it was ****ty but didn't apologize or express any remorse. Now she is trying to get back with me. I told her it's over, now she is saying it was is in my head. She had enough other neurotic behavior and frankly is way to attractive to be single so obviously she has some severe personality disorder. I dodged a bullet.
She’s not a cluster b or any of that. She’s just an erratic woman.

If she was a mechanical bull, you got flung off the ride