Kineti[C]harm
Master Don Juan
- Joined
- Nov 16, 2003
- Messages
- 1,520
- Reaction score
- 2
I will thy post rip apart since you asked so nicely! 

) is prefered! This builds up tension faster/Better too over the evening.
1) If you start to reciproque you may come on fast
2) if you don't you may come on as too hard to get/cold..
None of those are actually necessarily true or should even be worried about. Thing is she has already given you alot of signals of attraction and liking you so either introducing some light accidental kino which boosts up or just going for it is not wrong here.
? The thing is that in such a situation I would do some kino, hand rubbing or something, I would initiate. I would check her hornyness/attraction/affectionlevel this can very very often be read very easily in her eyes... If I find a glimps of "i want to kiss you" or something like that in her face I will move for it and what I tend todo is depending on situation/location etc I will place my hand on her side of her face, maybe by brushing some hair or something first, then do my soulsearching eyes and then we move closer, maybe gently touching nose to nose to feel eachothers breath and anticipation then slowly move for the kiss.
The whole thing with that is building anticipation and lust for the kiss and it's a very good way to test if she is open for it.... The initial hand movement and placement is an initiation and an invitation and her reaction to it will give it off what she wants, same with eyes. Eyes tell everything. Maybe someone will disagree with me on this one but if you get good at reading eyes and facial expressions you can read a females emotions, lust and reactions pretty damn spot on.
I wouldn't sweat it though, the whole affectionate handrubbing shows alot of interest in my opinion and you had no major screwups.
Btw for guys that wonder about kisses and building anticipation... The hand, look, kiss move is very good it truely is and if you really know how to do this you can add what I call "lingering lips" (yes i just made the name up cause this is something I do naturally but have never told anyone cause it's like doh logical".
When in a 1v1 situation where kino is in work that is you feel that you are into eachother, use ec (with or without the hand move but this can often add) this works both if you have already kissed or your in a situation where you feel it will happen. What you do is you look at her but you loosen up your face, you give HER a somewhat affectionate lingering look and while doing this you slightly open your lips as if you were touching hers, while doing this you can add triangular gazing and even slight teeth to lip (that is run gently touch your lower lip with your teeth as this is very sensual). (Btw if this is more of a partysetting a push/pull move with the lips can work very good too, that is almost kiss but pull back making her taste air but this is not something you should pull on kozy dates except when you are nose to nose before the kiss you can move your lips around on hers without actually kissing)
The whole EC + facialmovement + lipmovement gives alot of mental kino which is very arousing.
Good, you built some attraction beforehand... It seemed you did this without thinking of picking her up, not caring = good.Originally posted by Mercury21
Not my usual style to talk to girls for that long, but it all naturally happened. Ok, 2 weeks of that and I really get the feeling that she is interested in me. So one day after another really long talk I ask for her number.
DohI hand over my pen and notebook to her, and she then writes down BOTH her Cell and Home number! Great, right? Yep...she wants me![]()
Yes I know you had reasons as it being warm etc but seriously something like iceskating? Whatever, just something that will get you either isolated or into physical fun (Skating can be alot of physical funThat was this last Monday. So today, Friday I call her up around noon and tell her that I am going to catch a movie tonight..."why don't you come along..?"
I don't follow any phonerules, aslong as it flows cool and we are laughing and/or sexual innuendo is there I'll just stop when it feels natural.She definently went for it, and even started blabbering away again...she kept me on the phone for nearly 15 minutes after my "invite" before I finally cut her off.
Just want to note that I do not ever buy a girl anything like that.... Sure I have no issues picking up a bottle of cola for a girl if I've seen her multiple times and had sex with her but someone I'm dating will get nothing. This is not out of stubborness or game or whatever it's just a principle I have. This depends on the kind of person you are though (Remember, ALWAYS BE TRUE TO YOURSELF!).Ok, so she gets off work at 10:30 and immedietly calls me up wanting to meet up at the theater. So I show up, buy our tickets and wait for her inside.
Good! Making fun of it is good, since this girl obviously liked you so much I'd probably drop in a genuine compliment here, probably something about her hair or make-up... Seriously this might sound strange but I've gotten mad attraction from girls for saying something as simple but observing as "Oh I like how you matched your eye-shader with your top" or something like that or "It's really cool how your hair goes down over your eye like that"... I have a very big tendency of noticing superficial details. I noticed a girl I had seen 1 time before had added some dark red "highlights" to her black hair the second time I saw her 2 weeks later... That made her go "WTF" since not even her girlfriends noticed. Details = good.She shows up about 15 mintues later, looking all made over and nice...in other words: it didnt look like she had just got off work. I imagine she hurried home and did her make up, put on some nice clothes and that is why she was late.
Thats Great! So I keep cool, make some funny comments as we walk to the theater, and basically just let her talk the whole time.
hence why movies are TEH SUCK.During the movie we sat next to eachother with nothing big really happening between us. Only a little low chit chat.
She is seeking bodycontact but is lingering out of fear and anticipation as inn "can i do this? Will he return kino...". See now if we start to over-analyze this we can see what you should do here as two things:THEN, half way through she begins to sit in this diagonal position, with her head practically on my shoulder, but not quite. And her left hand was all but reaching out towards mine.
1) If you start to reciproque you may come on fast
2) if you don't you may come on as too hard to get/cold..
None of those are actually necessarily true or should even be worried about. Thing is she has already given you alot of signals of attraction and liking you so either introducing some light accidental kino which boosts up or just going for it is not wrong here.
This was very good for you, it could have turned awkward in my opinion if she hadn't done this OR it could have built some mad anticipation on her part. But you see, the thing is you didn't analyze this which is GOOD, it flowed naturally. I really like how you aren't thinking over stuff here much.Nope, I didn't take it..and just played it cool for a little bit. Then, out of no where she says, "See, this is how cold my hands are.." she then takes my hand with hers and holds it momentarily.
The thumbrubbing is a classic sign of affection. I'd probably do something simular back. I know personally that if I like a girl and she starts doing that it makes me feel comfortable and good and it builds some tension, this works both ways.So then I thought, "what the hell" and held her hand for the duration of the movie.....during which time she would rub her thumb up and down my hand and up my sleeve a little. Being very affectionate.
Two things here... First of all not all girls kiss on the first date even though that protection is most often easily overcome.. The second thing here... Under the movie she gave affectionate kino, did all the initiation etc you gave nothing back except you let her hold your hand, you shouldn't expect her to just put her neck out after that should you!Now, I wasn't getting in body language from her that said, "kiss me" or anything like that. She was sitting in a kind of distant position, although she kept talking and talking to me in the most natural way. I thought about just leaning over and doing it, but at the same time I don't want to come off as needy or pushy. Finally I just said goodbye, walked out and over to my car and got in. She waited in her car next to mine until I turned it on, and kept trying to talk to me.
This we may never know will weOk, now I want you guys to let me have it. Do you think it was a good plan to not want to push things to soon by not kissing her? Or do you think that I should have just gone for it anyway? Who cares about what happens?
The whole thing with that is building anticipation and lust for the kiss and it's a very good way to test if she is open for it.... The initial hand movement and placement is an initiation and an invitation and her reaction to it will give it off what she wants, same with eyes. Eyes tell everything. Maybe someone will disagree with me on this one but if you get good at reading eyes and facial expressions you can read a females emotions, lust and reactions pretty damn spot on.
No but these kind of girls tend to really fall for the whole romance and a goodnight kiss is usually spot on.I must point out that she is not your typical "slut looking for a ONS" that we so commonly pick up in clubs. No, she is more of the "pretty, although innocent stay at home" kind of nice girl. Remember, she doesn't even drink!
I wouldn't sweat it though, the whole affectionate handrubbing shows alot of interest in my opinion and you had no major screwups.
If this was me I'd setup a date again in a couple of days and try not to see her in the meantime (including school...). The whole asking her out at school is quite suiting, she will probably refer/comment on your date when you see her so this would be a good opportunity.Now my plan is not to call her for the rest of the weekend, and only talk to her again on Monday when we will see eachother in class. There I will invite her to go get coffee or something after class. This all of course assuming she doesn't call me between now and then.
Btw for guys that wonder about kisses and building anticipation... The hand, look, kiss move is very good it truely is and if you really know how to do this you can add what I call "lingering lips" (yes i just made the name up cause this is something I do naturally but have never told anyone cause it's like doh logical".
When in a 1v1 situation where kino is in work that is you feel that you are into eachother, use ec (with or without the hand move but this can often add) this works both if you have already kissed or your in a situation where you feel it will happen. What you do is you look at her but you loosen up your face, you give HER a somewhat affectionate lingering look and while doing this you slightly open your lips as if you were touching hers, while doing this you can add triangular gazing and even slight teeth to lip (that is run gently touch your lower lip with your teeth as this is very sensual). (Btw if this is more of a partysetting a push/pull move with the lips can work very good too, that is almost kiss but pull back making her taste air but this is not something you should pull on kozy dates except when you are nose to nose before the kiss you can move your lips around on hers without actually kissing)
The whole EC + facialmovement + lipmovement gives alot of mental kino which is very arousing.