“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Should i give her a chance?

gruby

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 22, 2004
Messages
133
Reaction score
1
Location
NYC
Meet this pretty French girl through my work. Lots of eye contact, some flirting, not much talk as i was busy. At the end of 3 day shoot asked for the number. SHe gave it to me. I knew she was going to shoot for next 1.5 week meaning she'll be exhausted to do anything. So i told her i'll call her after the mayhem is over. I called her, she didn't pick up. Was suprised as i detected really high IL, 2 days later i called again and left her a message.

Nothing. I nexted her.

Today (a week from that call) i was helping out a friend and ran in her. She was very apologetic for not calling as she was really busy (might as well but i think she should've called anyway) and promised to call after things calm down after Thanksgiving.

Well...? My IL already went down as she didn't call.
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Pancho84

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 28, 2002
Messages
64
Reaction score
0
next her. Only open up if she obviously opens up. show up with more women. show her who's in control here and whose loss it is..
 

Kaine

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 11, 2004
Messages
475
Reaction score
1
Location
In your head
Stop chasing her until she calls back.

If she does, great! The ball is in your court. Go out with her and show her a great time.

Just move on in the meantime and don't expect anything from her.
 

Chemistry

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 3, 2002
Messages
780
Reaction score
3
Location
International
Like you said your IL has gone down... or has it really?

If you're questioning whether you should let this girl back in on some might as well do tip then your IL is still where it's at before, you're just trying to incorporate some of the general principles from this board into the situation, without really wanting to next her...

Lets see if she calls... in the meantime occupy yourself with something else and forget her... if you still have IL in this girl at that point, then you might as well see what becomes of this...

As far as picking up goes or missing the call deliberately so you can call her back, there isn't a great deal of weight in either what will be crucial in converting this to somethin is going to be how you handle yourself on the phone... I would go into it but I'll assume you know, and if not then I'm sure it's all in the DJ Bible somewhere
 

Blue Phoenix

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 23, 2004
Messages
1,335
Reaction score
27
I think this girl has some screws loose in her head!

She's Low interest level. It's not worth!
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

gruby

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 22, 2004
Messages
133
Reaction score
1
Location
NYC
Yeah, while chiling with other girls i might as well give her a chance althou again what concerns me is that my IL went down and i might have hard time presenting it as high to her.
 

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 10, 2003
Messages
15,481
Reaction score
65
Location
Galt's Gulch
I could never understand guys that get enough 'open' signals from women that they ask for a number but yet when they get it, they wait so long to call, the woman looses interest!!! What the fvck gives???!!!:confused:
 
Top