Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

should I flake on this chick

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I got a message on POF 15 minutes before the date from this Aussie chick saying that she was still at the gym. And that she had expected I would send a confirmation text.

I replied that I don't confirm I just do what I say I'm going to do.

Bottom line is that I've agreed to her being half an hour late for the date. I find the whole thing a bit disrespectful and frankly bloody typical of your modern euro woman. And Aussie girls aren't my favourite flavour. Only got 15 minutes to decide.

I'm wondering if I should just stand her up.

Thoughts

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Waste of time. She turned up sick. And had 2 kids she d 'forgotten' to mention. Sat perched on the edge of the couch for the whole bloody date. And said she didn't drink just for fun. This is the second annoying chick I've had recently that said she didn't drink. Next one the dates over on the spot. Excused myself after 30 minutes while she was in mid story. I could see the smoke from the Hamster Wheel. Next.

Fireballs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The look on her face when you left would have been a sight to see. But what else can you expect from POF?

dustmuffin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I had a situation similar to this from a tinder girl. We set the date at 5 30. I told her that I had an appointment at 7 30.

So I get to the bar and text her that I have a table. She calls me tells me she will be there at 6 30. Tries to gaslight me and say that's what we agreed to. I told her some other time as she apologized.

My appointment was another date. It went ok but i wasnt that enthused about it. At least she was on time.

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@dustmuffin on tinder at our age. You re a disgrace. ...and a legend ;-). and OMG an American chick rang me up yesterday. I have no idea where these threads come from about what to say to girls she just wouldn't shut up. And she seemed to be able to throw out multiple s*** tests without pause. We're meant to be going out on a date next Saturday. I will definitely give this one a strict hour slot. Also showed signs of baked in feminism 1 flash of that and I'm out the door.

dustmuffin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@dustmuffin on tinder at our age. You re a disgrace. ...and a legend ;-). and OMG an American chick rang me up yesterday. I have no idea where these threads come from about what to say to girls she just wouldn't shut up. And she seemed to be able to throw out multiple s*** tests without pause. We're meant to be going out on a date next Saturday. I will definitely give this one a strict hour slot.
Good luck!

dutchmaster

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
it's pof bro, are you expecting someone who's not fvcked in the head? lol

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
30 minsis admirable for a pof girl

My strategy when they show early disrespectful is to definitely continue the original planned date and make it a mission to bang her that night and then immediately either put your pants on, get up and leave or tell her she has to go because a friend just texted u he's in trouble and needs your help.

Pump and dump is extra fun with disrespectful online chicks.