Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Should I continue trying?

nelysses

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I love a girl from my class.
First time I saw her, I just look for months. Then nowadays I started to talking. She doesn't seem like she want me.
Just talks to me if I talk first. If I don't sat she doesnt even say good morning to me.
Also I message her about lessons and after that I complimented some but She ignored complments.
Then one day I just asked "I looked but couldn't see you after exam. How was it?" She Didn't reply for 3 days and after that she leave on read.

3-4 days ago I saw her with a guy in a Cafe. I don't know the guy but in case I saw with other guy.
I don't know what to do? Should I let her go?
She is always in my head, I sometimes think "Was I too slow to speak?" but in conclusion it looks I'm disrespecting myself.

Money & Muscle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think you should stop falling in love with women who haven't even touched you.

I mean, no man should be "falling in love" because that's the irrational chick sh!t that screws men over, but you get the point (I hope).
She's not into you.

Alternatively: you could just go ask her out and see what happens.

Money & Muscle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
no man should be "falling in love" because that's the irrational chick sh!t that screws men over, but you get the point (I hope).
I'll expand on this.

You don't "love" her. You think she's hot, and you're falling in love with the fantasy you're selling yourself on. She's perfect, can do no wrong, would do anything for you, love you better than mommy; yeah it's not real.

I take it you're a virgin? IDC if you are or not, I'm just saying that you sound like I did when I was a virgin (I have a body count of 1, so don't think I'm judging you). I think you need some red pilling either way. Women aren't these mystical, magical creatures of goodness and light; the sooner you realize that, the sooner you can start being effective at getting a woman's attention.

nelysses

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I think you should stop falling in love with women who haven't even touched you.

I mean, no man should be "falling in love" because that's the irrational chick sh!t that screws men over, but you get the point (I hope).
She's not into you.

Alternatively: you could just go ask her out and see what happens.
I used love beacuse I don't know English well. I don't know some Words :D
I like her is better.
As you say She isn't into me I know but sometimes I say "If ı have %0,001 change I will try" but sometimes I say "I disrespect myself too much it's enough" so I don't know what to do.
and yes I'm a virgin :DD

Money & Muscle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I used love beacuse I don't know English well. I don't know some Words :D
I like her is better.
As you say She isn't into me I know but sometimes I say "If ı have %0,001 change I will try" but sometimes I say "I disrespect myself too much it's enough" so I don't know what to do.
and yes I'm a virgin :DD
Well, she's given you no reason to think that she likes you, and I think you are aware of that - but you still made a post about asking anyways.

Maybe asking anyways is the right call; no one gets better at handling approach anxiety without confronting it.

behimo

Don Juan
Reaction score
you seem to be emotionally attached even before you actually know the girl. if you want her, be indifferent towards her and let the truth reveal itself aka she's not attracted to you.

Glassguy

Reaction score
I love a girl from my class.
First time I saw her, I just look for months. Then nowadays I started to talking. She doesn't seem like she want me.
Just talks to me if I talk first. If I don't sat she doesnt even say good morning to me.
Also I message her about lessons and after that I complimented some but She ignored complments.
Then one day I just asked "I looked but couldn't see you after exam. How was it?" She Didn't reply for 3 days and after that she leave on read.

3-4 days ago I saw her with a guy in a Cafe. I don't know the guy but in case I saw with other guy.
I don't know what to do? Should I let her go?
She is always in my head, I sometimes think "Was I too slow to speak?" but in conclusion it looks I'm disrespecting myself.
Why did you start a new thread when the one you created about this girl/situation on 12-26 is still open and active?

nelysses

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
you seem to be emotionally attached even before you actually know the girl. if you want her, be indifferent towards her and let the truth reveal itself aka she's not attracted to you.
Well, she's given you no reason to think that she likes you, and I think you are aware of that - but you still made a post about asking anyways.

Maybe asking anyways is the right call; no one gets better at handling approach anxiety without confronting it.
Guys I sill be honest. I like this girl. I am attached because i have Ocd. I used some drugs before. Letting her go isn't easy for me. I have never been in a long relationship with a girl. Just small dates maybe. Also I'm in a small town and not social. So it isn't like i have millions of choices and i choised her. I just saw and like her.
If i fck with someone now i will probably less attached but still attached because of i couldn't get her. Because of mf ocd

nelysses

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Why did you start a new thread when the one you created about this girl/situation on 12-26 is still open and active?
There is tons of threads. How someone can find my ol thread?

obelisk

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Stop chasing women who have shown NO interest in you whatsoever.

You have her on a pedestal and are reliving the fantasy that you have created in your head about her over and over again. It's a fantasy based on an illusion, that girl doesn't actually exist except in your mind. You have to let the idea of getting with her go. It will 99% NEVER happen. Meet more women and broaden your social circle and exposure.

nelysses

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks you all guys. I will try to let her go.

I'm in a small town for university. Actually i lived here for 17 years.
My social skills aren't good. Actually i don't know where to find new people to know.
What can you suggest?
I just send follow request fir example 20 girl. one or 2 accepts and we talk.

nelysses

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Also as you say it looks i liked her body. But I loved her character that i created in my mind..

Glassguy

Reaction score
There is tons of threads. How someone can find my ol thread?
You literally responded on your other thread concerning the same situation 10 minutes before you sent this.

I am locking the other thread since we do not need 2 threads dealing with the exact same issue from the same original poster.

In the future, please do not start threads on top of each other that deal with the same woman/issue. Plus it will be easier for you to track down responses and easier for people to respond to your questions if there is only 1 thread open.

Manure Spherian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Manure Spherian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
But I loved her character that i created in my mind
I scrolled back up and saw this. Seek help or help yourself before you seek a woman and undeservedly burden her with this.

nelysses

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You literally responded on your other thread concerning the same situation 10 minutes before you sent this.

I am locking the other thread since we do not need 2 threads dealing with the exact same issue from the same original poster.

In the future, please do not start threads on top of each other that deal with the same woman/issue. Plus it will be easier for you to track down responses and easier for people to respond to your questions if there is only 1 thread open.
Get it, Thank you man.

nelysses

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I scrolled back up and saw this. Seek help or help yourself before you seek a woman and undeservedly burden her with this.
Man that means i don't know anything about her character. She can have excellent character but i don't know. So I didn't love her character. I created a character in my mind and i love that. I don't know how is your character. I didn't say she is bad.