Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Should I continue trying?

nelysses

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
1. Get your OCD treated. Focus on that before thinking about girls.
2. Move on to other girls after you've done that.
3. Start treating this girl just as a friend since you need more social experience, and making more female friends is a great investment for social circle game.
4. Stop trying to do steps 2 and 3 before doing step 1.
5. DO STEP 1
I went to a psychiatrist. I was using medication, but he said I could stop taking medication. He probably didn't think it was a big problem with me.
Also he sait get a therapy but I don't know. I don't have enough money for it nowadays as a student.
Actually I'm better now. I'm trying to learn to control it.

For step 3, I agree with you. I need tooooo much social experience. It's my main problem. But this girl isn't have friends. She was have much but one day She said allf of her friends "She doesn't want to be friend no more" and they aren't speaking now. So She isn't good for social experiences :D
But as i said I really need experience. I read something but experience is my main problem.

nelysses

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
with irrelevance

if she's not into you then move on asap and find better options. it's the most effective and only thing you can do that will be productive for you unless you enjoy wasting time
I don't asking this.
I know we can't be together but we are in same class.
So for example When I see her Should I say her good morning?
For example one day she didn't look my message for 3 days and left it seen. Should we be still friends or should I try no contact?

PlatoPacks23

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't asking this.
I know we can't be together but we are in same class.
So for example When I see her Should I say her good morning?
For example one day she didn't look my message for 3 days and left it seen. Should we be still friends or should I try no contact?
no. even if it looks butthurt I'd go out of my way to talk to anyone but her

Reaction score
I love a girl from my class.
First time I saw her, I just look for months. Then nowadays I started to talking. She doesn't seem like she want me.
Just talks to me if I talk first. If I don't sat she doesnt even say good morning to me.
Also I message her about lessons and after that I complimented some but She ignored complments.
Then one day I just asked "I looked but couldn't see you after exam. How was it?" She Didn't reply for 3 days and after that she leave on read.

3-4 days ago I saw her with a guy in a Cafe. I don't know the guy but in case I saw with other guy.
I don't know what to do? Should I let her go?
She is always in my head, I sometimes think "Was I too slow to speak?" but in conclusion it looks I'm disrespecting myself.
Seeing the person you're interested in with someone else can be painful. Remember that everyone has their own social life, and this doesn't necessarily reflect on you or your worth.

nelysses

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Seeing the person you're interested in with someone else can be painful. Remember that everyone has their own social life, and this doesn't necessarily reflect on you or your worth.
no. even if it looks butthurt I'd go out of my way to talk to anyone but her
Left you on read for 3 days? Sounds like she doesn't even want to see you as a friend. Move on.
I noticed I was know the truths but I wanted to believe a good ending story.
Nowadays I'm not even talking with her. I saw a saying "I don't call beautiful things beautiful, they are not mine."
I don't care if I'm being rude. At least I can't be rude as much as her, I didn't left a message on seen for 3 days :d
Thank you all guys :D

Reaction score
I noticed I was know the truths but I wanted to believe a good ending story.
Nowadays I'm not even talking with her. I saw a saying "I don't call beautiful things beautiful, they are not mine."
I don't care if I'm being rude. At least I can't be rude as much as her, I didn't left a message on seen for 3 days :d
Thank you all guys :D
No problem bro