Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Should I break up with my gf (30) for being a brat?

bizzym

Banned
Reaction score
Your playing in a game that's past your level. We don't know the details.
Quality is relative. Pimps and Crack daddies have "Quality" gfs brah
You are mistaken in your idea of what ive seen and were i have been. Thats a big list of experience.
Why is this girl asking him what sides? She should already know this by this point.
We train them on how to treat us.
Wtf...you’re describing a slave....

vanballmoos

Banned
Reaction score
You’re the one that fvcked up OP. Frankly, I’m surprised she stuck around after you ghosted for three weeks. Would you stick around if she did that to you?

To be honest if I were in your shoes I would apologize to her, give her a very small birthday gift. Then ask her to give you some time to handle your family situation and you will do a full birthday celebration soon as it settles.

Come on guys. Game doesn’t mean treat girlfriends like garbage.
how am I treating her like garbage? An important family member is dying and she decides to ***** about her birthday? How incredibly selfish and ugly is that of her to do??

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You thought she deserved 3 weeks of ghosting. Don't apologize or explain it. That's your choice and right.
My takes on her words though is women say all kinds of crap and regret it later. Going to agree with Spaz

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
What? How did you come to that conclusion? She called you naked and you thought it was an attitude? I can't find anything rational in your behavior within those two interactions. Is there something more to it than you've told us?
OP sounds like he needs to be on medication. This seems like schizo behavior

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
how am I treating her like garbage? An important family member is dying and she decides to ***** about her birthday? How incredibly selfish and ugly is that of her to do??
You stated all of this ghosting happened prior to this. OP get your story straight. Are you now changing it to say you ghosted her for 3 weeks because of it? That is NOT what you wrote.

You sound like an immature 12 year old who is a narcissistic douchebag that cares only about themself.

That's fine, and I am sure you will find lot's of damaged women to play these pathetic games with but you will be one really lonely person as you get older.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OP sounds like a whiney baby, who has these girl like tantrums.

Also he clearly has narcissistic traits & only sees himself as a victim.

She's better off dumping this dude, for someone with a little maturity.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Holy fuk.. Any chance she might be bitter towards you, for ghosting her for 3 weeks.

Your expecting honorable behaviour from her, when you have a history of being an over reactive douch.

If you want to be treated with some respect, then lead by example.

CBear

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
A man leads in a relationship. This is an excellent example of how NOT to be a leader and it is evident that there is no stable foundation for the relationship as a result primarily because OP lacks emotional control and self awareness (If a leader loses face, how do you expect the followers to keep face??). This leads to both parties obviously being miserable especially because they both keep going back to each other due to no options but the fact that OP is so unstable and his gf accepts this behavior means that they're perfect for each other because both are of low value with low self esteem. That's the truth bomb whether you accept it or not.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OP probably came on here in the belief that we would support him no matter what, because of our red pill mindset.

Wrong! We don't support douch bag behaviour, just because your a male.

Your not behaving in a mature manner.. You come across as over emotional, easily rattled & definitely professional victim.

I would walk away from this relationship, just to save her the heartache that is likely to come from this train wreck just waiting to happen!

Roober

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I can't comprehend sure how ghosting a woman for three weeks even qualifies as a relationship...

And while it is unfortunate with your family, every person with a cell phone understands how long it takes to send a text message, pick up the phone, or even email...

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OP sounds like a whiney baby, who has these girl like tantrums.

Also he clearly has narcissistic traits & only sees himself as a victim.

She's better off dumping this dude, for someone with a little maturity.
Ghosting isn't a tantrum. Opposite in fact