"She Laughed All Night. Then She Ghosted You. Here's Why."

Dinner ran three hours. She laughed at everything. You walked her to her car thinking this one's locked in.

Then: nothing. Two texts. No reply. What happened?

You did what most men do on a great date. You filled every silence, answered every question, and left her with nothing to wonder about. No mystery. Nothing to sit with when she got home.

Rule 3 of the "22 Rules" changes the ending: tell her a little, hold back the rest, and let her imagination do the chasing. The ghosting stops too.

Read more...

Should I bother with University professor?

bario

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 6, 2017
Messages
90
Reaction score
26
Attended one of my lectures today and the professor turned out to be a very beautiful, young lady (mid 30s, I assume). Look wise, a lady of my dreams!

I know that this can be dangerous being university atmosphere and me regardless of my work or wealth, still a student there.

Should I try to get something out of this or do you think I should just forget about it and date different women?
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Visionist

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 27, 2016
Messages
837
Reaction score
876
Age
38
How important is the course you're taking to you? If it isn't that important, be still aware of metoo and all the other bullsh!t that's trendy now.

It's obviously a bad idea. But if you gotta smash you gotta smash I guess. Nobody can stop you.
 
Top