Should I bother with University professor?

bario

Don Juan
Reaction score
Attended one of my lectures today and the professor turned out to be a very beautiful, young lady (mid 30s, I assume). Look wise, a lady of my dreams!

I know that this can be dangerous being university atmosphere and me regardless of my work or wealth, still a student there.

Should I try to get something out of this or do you think I should just forget about it and date different women?

Read the 22 Rules for Massive Success with Women. Everything you need to know to become a huge success with women. And it's free!

brixlingo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Attended one of my lectures today and the professor turned out to be a very beautiful, young lady (mid 30s, I assume). Look wise, a lady of my dreams!

I know that this can be dangerous being university atmosphere and me regardless of my work or wealth, still a student there.

Should I try to get something out of this or do you think I should just forget about it and date different women?
Do it bro.

Visionist

Don Juan
Reaction score
How important is the course you're taking to you? If it isn't that important, be still aware of metoo and all the other bullsh!t that's trendy now.

It's obviously a bad idea. But if you gotta smash you gotta smash I guess. Nobody can stop you.