Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Should I back way off?

xectxny19x

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been dating this girl for 7 months. One problem with her is that sometimes she'll seem distant, but every time she sees girls flirting with me, she's all over me. :crazy: Now she's appearing distant again. She'll send me a short text saying where she is, what she's doing, "i miss you," or "i love you," and that's it. I'll back off for at most 3 days and hang out with my friends and some girls, and then she's all of a sudden available any time and anywhere. Honestly, I'm getting tired of this.

It's just that when she's around and affectionate, it's seriously like a dream. Then when she's distant with no explanation whatsoever, in fact, she even tells me she has nothing to do for the day, it's crushing.

SuSHI

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
lose her man, I know it's hard, but it will be for the best. But before you do, look around for your next girl. And in the mean while, use her for sex. Play her off like you have other girls interested (if that is not the case) so you can keep getting it, and be on the look out for a girl that will actually treat you right. Cause I hate to say it, but it sounds like your girl is a fickle attention whroe.

Diaforetikos

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
SuSHI said it right. It sounds like she just wants attention. When you give her too much, she ignores you because you gave her what she wanted. She'll keep playing those games because you let it become a normal thing in the relationship.

Like SuSHI said, just drop her and move on to the next girl. She'll keep playing that game if you don't.

F!DELITY

Don Juan
Reaction score
To the OP, im in virtually the exact same position...only my relationship is only a month.

Like you, I feel completely sick of this ****...how hard is it for a girl to make the effort to contact you every once in a while!? its as if she doesn't care, right?

Im currently my 3rd day of NC...and the longer it goes on the more pissed off im getting....this could be a major dealbreaker for me with this girl...If it carrys on I'm gonna have to end it...even though when I'm with her its great!

Good luck with your decision man, whatever it is you do.