"Blank Mind on Dates? She's Dropping Hints You Keep Missing"

The plates get cleared and the silence lands like a brick. You can feel her waiting. Your brain offers up your commute, your job, the weather — topics that have ended more second dates than bad breath.

Here's what most guys never learn: women hand out free conversational material all night long. Tiny clues about what they actually want to discuss. Catch them and you never run out of things to say — because she's telling you what to say next.

Rule 4 of the "22 Rules" trains your ear to catch every single one.

Read more...

Should I ask her out to lunch, NOW..

Kendog

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 17, 2004
Messages
28
Reaction score
0
Ive been chatting with this girl(on AIM!), a little chubby but her face is kind of cute, wtf, I need some practice and I might be surprised anyways.

Im thinking about saying this: "hey, are busy tommorow"? (sunday) "want to join me for lunch at Subway?"

Im sure she'll say yes and then im set?
she's obviously lonely and she's giving me hints that her ex is on the prowl for her again so I need to act fast.

Factors that are making me hesitate:
1. my 2nd cousin (same last name) lost his virginity to her and is an old ex.
2. She already has established me as a friend becuase I've never made a solid move in the 3 weeks or so i've been chatting with ehr on AIM.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

AFK Protector

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 3, 2004
Messages
1,596
Reaction score
4
Location
United States of America
Originally posted by Kendog
Ive been chatting with this girl(on AIM!), a little chubby but her face is kind of cute, wtf, I need some practice and I might be surprised anyways.

Im thinking about saying this: "hey, are busy tommorow"? (sunday) "want to join me for lunch at Subway?"

Im sure she'll say yes and then im set?
she's obviously lonely and she's giving me hints that her ex is on the prowl for her again so I need to act fast.

Factors that are making me hesitate:
1. my 2nd cousin (same last name) lost his virginity to her and is an old ex.
2. She already has established me as a friend becuase I've never made a solid move in the 3 weeks or so i've been chatting with ehr on AIM.

.........I never made a move on HALF the girls at MY school for...for...4 years!!! ...maybe that's why all the noobs are getting the women.
 

Kendog

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 17, 2004
Messages
28
Reaction score
0
Ill take that as yes i should just do it becuae im a pathetic n00b
 

Kendog

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 17, 2004
Messages
28
Reaction score
0
thanks, i have some confidence problems maybe. I'm such a *****, I feel like a 12 year old having a hard time asking her to lunch over AIM!!! dear god help me., once i press send theres no turning back.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

ScrewIt

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 11, 2004
Messages
1,769
Reaction score
2
Originally posted by Kendog
thanks, i have some confidence problems maybe. I'm such a *****, I feel like a 12 year old having a hard time asking her to lunch over AIM!!! dear god help me., once i press send theres no turning back.
yes we all fear rejection, but we have to look the devil in the eyes sometimes and face our fears. you never know the outcome unless u try right??

c'mon it's just lunch, no real biggie. just think of her as a colleague you know
 

Ace of Spades

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 12, 2003
Messages
76
Reaction score
0
Location
Illinois
If she's kinda chubby, like you said, and you're asking her out to lunch to Subway, I wouldn't be surprised if she took it the wrong way and thought you are calling her fat.
 
Top