Attraction runs on a clock.
She flirted for weeks. Touched your arm. Found reasons to be alone with you. And you were careful. Respectful. Waiting for the right moment.
The moment had a shelf life. It expired around month two, and by the time you asked her out, she'd quietly filed you under "little brother."
One of the hardest lessons inside the 22 Rules: women rarely wait. Interest either grows or it decays, and nothing decays it faster than a man who never moves.
Make the move while she's still inventing reasons to be near you.
You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.
Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.
Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.
Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.
100000% bro, you gotta get that under control.Why are you arguing with a woman and having shouting matches? You gotta be more in control of your emotions my man. You’ll never win those arguments and you’ll say stuff you regret anyways, it’s a lose lose situation.
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
Only after she sucks your d1ckI went off at a girl im dating called her ever name under the sun , should i alpogize?
You never apologize to a woman, except when you hurt her accidentially or when you break something that belongs to her.I went off at a girl im dating called her ever name under the sun , should i alpogize?
No, this is poor advice. Apologizing is appropriate when you are in the wrong.You never apologize to a woman, except when you hurt her accidentially or when you break something that belongs to her.
Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.
Nope.... if you do, you will be making up to her for the next weeks.No, this is poor advice. Apologizing is appropriate when you are in the wrong.
Years ago, when a girl on the side was getting fatter, she said during a conversation to not call her a fatass. So I mockingly called her a fatass, she got angry and left. I wasn't bothered cause I know I was right and I didn't care if she left. She returned a while later, and then had sex.I went off at a girl im dating called her ever name under the sun , should i alpogize?
No, that’s not how it actually works. When a man fvcks up, he must take ownership. What we don’t do is apologize multiple times or grovel. Acknowledge it once then move on.Nope.... if you do, you will be making up to her for the next weeks.
If you admit you were wrong and sorry they will weaponize it against you for years. Every now and then they will pull this old shiat out and tell you what an evil bastard you are for hurting her feelings like that and that you are doing it again just now by (insert random topic).
I know man .. i cant control my self sometimes i give in to my urges. I always make things worse because i put my self in a position where i have to alpogize or i burn the bridge in total and lose her. Were if i play it right i can avoid all that but i find it hard not to somtimes.Why are you arguing with a woman and having shouting matches? You gotta be more in control of your emotions my man. You’ll never win those arguments and you’ll say stuff you regret anyways, it’s a lose lose situation.
Sometimes bridges need to be burned. You just have to know if it’s worth doing or not.I know man .. i cant control my self sometimes i give in to my urges. I always make things worse because i put my self in a position where i have to alpogize or i burn the bridge in total and lose her. Were if i play it right i can avoid all that but i find it hard not to somtimes.
You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.
Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.
She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.
Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.
Yes, more context would help to assess the situation. But in theory, apologizing when you are wrong is not a sign of weakness but rather the opposite. It shows intelligence and humility.I went off at a girl im dating called her ever name under the sun , should i alpogize?
I agree with @Modern Man Advice here that we need more context. Was she sleeping around with multiple dudes while she is in an LTR with you? Because that may justify it (somewhat).I went off at a girl im dating called her ever name under the sun , should i alpogize?
The thing is if you are acknowledging that you did something wrong, she does not have to move on from that; many times when I have done something dumb, apology, the second the apology is issued, the real conflict begins because youve now removed all doubt that your intention was to disrespect... She does not have to move on from that, in fact, I have found most will begin the manipulating guilt trip from here, look for something more or blow up the thing, whatever it might be, y'all have.No, that’s not how it actually works. When a man fvcks up, he must take ownership. What we don’t do is apologize multiple times or grovel. Acknowledge it once then move on.
What i described is exactly how it works in a LTR.No, that’s not how it actually works. When a man fvcks up, he must take ownership. What we don’t do is apologize multiple times or grovel. Acknowledge it once then move on.
Disagree.When a man fvcks up, he must take ownership.
Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.
She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.
Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.
So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.
The words come later. The impression comes first.