"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Should A Man Lead & Arrange All The Dates?

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 1, 2013
Messages
6,239
Reaction score
4,962
Ok so date 6 is tonight. When I say date six, I mean she will come to my house, we will eat, chill and smash.

It's now 6 dates/meets that I have arranged..

I'm at the point now, where I think I should be taking the back seat and let her make some effort in meeting up?

I am also getting the feeling that she is getting a little complacent, and expecting me to put ALL the work in, in order for us to meet.

We talked about getting together this coming Saturday, she sounded happy about meeting up, however I think it is best to leave the ball in her court?

Let her reconfirm the date, and check if we are still meeting?

If she doesn't reach out, then that tells me, either it's low interest... Or she has become complacent, meaning if I don't reach out then the date doesn't happen.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 1, 2013
Messages
6,239
Reaction score
4,962
Ok so date 6 is tonight. When I say date six, I mean she will come to my house, we will eat, chill and smash.

It's now 6 dates/meets that I have arranged..

I'm at the point now, where I think I should be taking the back seat and let her make some effort in meeting up?

I am also getting the feeling that she is getting a little complacent, and expecting me to put ALL the work in, in order for us to meet.

We talked about getting together this coming Saturday, she sounded happy about meeting up, however I think it is best to leave the ball in her court?

Let her reconfirm the date, and check if we are still meeting?

If she doesn't reach out, then that tells me, either it's low interest... Or she has become complacent, meaning if I don't reach out then the date doesn't happen.
 

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 10, 2020
Messages
4,210
Reaction score
4,701
Age
46
Ok so date 6 is tonight. When I say date six, I mean she will come to my house, we will eat, chill and smash.

It's now 6 dates/meets that I have arranged..

I'm at the point now, where I think I should be taking the back seat and let her make some effort in meeting up?

I am also getting the feeling that she is getting a little complacent, and expecting me to put ALL the work in, in order for us to meet.

We talked about getting together this coming Saturday, she sounded happy about meeting up, however I think it is best to leave the ball in her court?

Let her reconfirm the date, and check if we are still meeting?

If she doesn't reach out, then that tells me, either it's low interest... Or she has become complacent, meaning if I don't reach out then the date doesn't happen.
If you let a woman arrange things you'll end in a room full of kokblockers.
 
Top