"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

shocked / worried

wh01987

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 23, 2003
Messages
522
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
WA State
Well this is a really long story but ill try and keep it short...

Yesterday I got this girls number I kept making eye contact at lunc shes a fairly hot sophmore so I figured what the hell try and be spontanious and cool so I asked she gave it to me.... So after my next class I was headin to my car and saw a friend started talkin to him the girl runs up and hugs me and tells me to call her I was like ok weird but why not give it a try ... lastnight when i was at work I called her shes like wow didnt think you would call she had to go though..

So today she runs up and hugs me again ... once again next passing period same thing but she kisses me ALOT and wont let me go then at my lunch SAME THING aghh I mean she is pretty but this worries me ive never had a girl do this... Is she just fvcked up or a slut... i dont want any STDs and its almost just freakin me out... what is she thinking? should i just end it becuase she seems weird.... well i hope she doesnt think im her boyfriend now arghh..what do i do?
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

LikRetsam

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 30, 2003
Messages
1,633
Reaction score
1
I label this chick as:
a) One that easily falls in "love".
b) Head over heels in "love" with you.

I don't know, she wouldn't turn me on.
 

blienk

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 4, 2003
Messages
543
Reaction score
0
If she's hot, hit it & quit it.

If she isn't, do the LJBF thing.
 

Porky

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 16, 2003
Messages
1,474
Reaction score
0
She's an AFC.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

wh01987

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 23, 2003
Messages
522
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
WA State
oh man I am serious she is a total psycho. At lunch she kept trying to hug me and flipped out when I ignored her becuase we arent going out and she went outside looking really mad. Then one my female friends basicly told her to **** off.... Well then tonight this girl goes telling me "oh your going out with my friend" I said no and she told me the girl said she wanted to throw stuff at my car becuase Im not "acting like a boyfriend" and that I probably wont be for much longer. Well great she is psycho anyway and I never asked her out or said we where going out in the first place . She gives me the creeps :(
 

LikRetsam

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 30, 2003
Messages
1,633
Reaction score
1
Let her know you arn't going out and yes, she's an AFC.
 
Top