Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

SHOCK and AWE: The Apocalypse Opener

OTB

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dropping bombs on AFC strongholds in the city that
Nutz said:
Does anyone know someone where this actually worked and it not been a case of fool's mate? I haven't and I'm on most of the community forums and in the 2 largest lairs in the US.
Just out of curiosity, Can you please tell me where the two largest American lairs are located?

Nutz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OTB said:
Just out of curiosity, Can you please tell me where the two largest American lairs are located?
The Casanova Crew is on the west coast and encompasses Los Angeles, Orange County, Inland Empire, Long Beach, and Las Vegas. The other is here on the east coast and spans from New Hampshire to the Carolinas, although most of the members are centered around NOVA, DC, & Baltimore.

OTB

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dropping bombs on AFC strongholds in the city that
Nutz said:
The Casanova Crew is on the west coast and encompasses Los Angeles, Orange County, Inland Empire, Long Beach, and Las Vegas. The other is here on the east coast and spans from New Hampshire to the Carolinas, although most of the members are centered around NOVA, DC, & Baltimore.
Thanks for the head's up Nutz! :cool:

What would be the name of the one located on the East Coast?

Forgive me if I sound a bit ignorant, but what the hell is NOVA?

And can you give me the link to their websites?

I'm not asking all of the questions for the sole reason that I want to join a lair..... But, I'd love to see what they're teaching and what kind of material they're peddling to their many eager students....

Nutz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OTB said:
Thanks for the head's up Nutz! :cool:

What would be the name of the one located on the East Coast?

Forgive me if I sound a bit ignorant, but what the hell is NOVA?

And can you give me the link to their websites?

I'm not asking all of the questions for the sole reason that I want to join a lair..... But, I'd love to see what they're teaching and what kind of material they're peddling to their many eager students....
The one on the east coast is MetroDC Lair and NOVA = Northern Virginia.

King Turi

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hmm.. well, not sure if this is the right way of thinking or whatever, but this line has worked on me before.

As in, a chick came up and pretty much dropped those exact 3 lines on me, and she wound up ridin' me that night and we dated for about a month or so after it.

So yeah, I guess it's the same thing for chicks right?

Nutz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You know it's funny how much the pendulum swings sometimes. Now that I lost the weight I can pull off ultra direct game, and that's all this really is. Based on past experiences recently I can actually see this working if there is heavy boozing and/or the chicks are horny.

AAAgent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
didn't jon024 do this in his FR journal?

Coffeebazooka

Don Juan
Reaction score
Got to try this next weekend and see how it goes. Ive tried "You wanna ****?" before but never this.

what if you don't have your own room/house? what do you say?
you want to come back to my parents hourse, bouncy bouncy? :p

the305

Don Juan
Reaction score
****READ***
First off theres nothing that "WONT WORK"

Secondly, these openers go against this WHOLE site/community/game etc. Game isn't about getting girls, its about getting the girls YOU want

So if you see a chick thats JUST you're type, you're going to go up to her and ask her to go home with you in the first 20 seconds of conversation... lets get real.

This is only good for getting over approach anxiety and fears of rejection and such.

***READ***

apotheosis

Banned
Reaction score
****READ***
First off theres nothing that "WONT WORK"

Secondly, these openers go against this WHOLE site/community/game etc. Game isn't about getting girls, its about getting the girls YOU want

So if you see a chick thats JUST you're type, you're going to go up to her and ask her to go home with you in the first 20 seconds of conversation... lets get real.

This is only good for getting over approach anxiety and fears of rejection and such.

***READ***
agreed.

PS - Does anyone know Ciarans last name or whether he's still involved in PUA? I've seen a few 'Ciarans' pop up on various PUA sites recently and i'm wondering if any of them are this guy out of curiosity

YourGreatestFear

Don Juan
Reaction score
This post is one of the best things you could read about getting girls. It seems most guys missed most important parts of this post - you should reread them more than once before truly understand it. THIS POST

You are not trying to PERSUADE HER TO SLEEP WITH YOU.

This is so UTTERLY CRUCIAL I am going to write it in red letters.

You are NOT trying to PERSUADE HER TO SLEEP WITH YOU.
This is the key to being attractive. Outcome independence, never try to change her opinion or decision, there shouldn't be any intent to persuade her or make her like you. It is wrong to call it "opener" what you are actually doing is just being honest with her about your intentions. And you should do it in natural non-needy way. Read it again:

NEVER BE WEIRD

That's it. Don't be weird. You have to deliver the opener deadpan. Like you are talking about the WEATHER. You are not making a BIG THING of it. You're just ASKING.

You are not MOCKING. You are not JOKING. You are not TOO SERIOUS.

It is NOT PLAYFUL however - it is REAL.

You are REALLY ASKING HER.

If she says no - you only need ONE COMEBACK.

It is this:

"Ok."

Then you strike up a 'normal' conversation about the colour of the wallpaper, or the music that's playing, or the fact that you did your laundry earlier today.
It isn't a method, it is just about telling your intentions honestly in a normal and respectful way.

S+A isn't a method, and the Apocalypse opener isn't a trick.

Both of them are ways to express what you ALREADY feel for a woman in a way that is hardcore direct and won't weird them out.

This is not about some 'sneaky way' to get laid fast. This is about giving you the ability to unashamedly express your desires as a man in a way that transcends social weirdness and creates massive amounts of hard attraction, fast.
Also about statistic:
She'll only jump you, in my experience, about 30-50% of the time.

Equally, this is a MASSIVE percentage for ONE LINE.

However, the other 50-70% of the time, she will not jump you. Not for at least 6 or 7 minutes.
I assume what he meant is when girl agree she is usually doing it in one of the two ways, he never meant what this approach gives you 100% success rate.

Real statistics I've seen from daygame are 2-3% for "advanced PUA" guys like Torero, Krauzer, etc. Or 7-10% for RedPill guys like Goodlookingloser who just do direct normal approach. As you could see using complex techniques and strategies wield you only 2-3 women out of 100. Being direct could get you 10+ girls out of 100 which was also proven by DBOT here on this forum.

Why it works like this? Because there are Down to Fck girls and you scare them away by using all your complex strategies, rapport, all this ****. They are sexually available and want someone to fck them, but too bad it is hard to find a guy who have balls to be direct without being strange.

sosousage

Banned
Reaction score
nonsense.
1. its boring, theres nothing to talk about after such boring line
2. she feels like slut, therefore she will reject u
3. you will seem like creep, therefore she will reject u
4. she will hit your face,scream, insult you or call police, or threaten to do so

YourGreatestFear

Don Juan
Reaction score
nonsense.
4. she will hit your face,scream, insult you or call police, or threaten to do so
Nonsense.
1. I did it successfully.
2. Other guys from forum did it successfully, including those from comments in this thread.
3. She wouldn't feel like a slut if there is only you (who act naturally) and her.
4. It depends on your delivery and on a girl. There are crazy girls out there, alright. They could react same way even if you just ask them for directions.

Girls want to have casual sex too. You would be viewed as a creep if you open her with some indirect question when all your non-verbals are obviously scream what you want to manipulate her into having sex. Moreover you are just inviting her to your place to spend some time together, you say nothing sexual or offending.

The key here is your inner game. This whole post is about inner game, not about outer game. You could do or say literally anything as long as you have solid inner game you could get from understanding this post. If you are needy, desperate and manipulative then you will struggle no matter what you do. If you have solid inner game then you could directly invite girls to your place and still sleep with at least 10/100 of them while guys using manipulations, complex techniques building "value and rapport" and try hard to attract girls would get laid with 3/100 of them wasting much more time and turning off most DTF girls.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
nonsense.
How would you define your SMV? What type of hbs / or types of women do you normally attract and how do you think you look like?
If you tried this with a lady that is lower than an hb5 and you are not really attracted to, do you really think she'll have the same reaction?

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nonsense.
1. I did it successfully.
2. Other guys from forum did it successfully, including those from comments in this thread.
3. She wouldn't feel like a slut if there is only you (who act naturally) and her.
4. It depends on your delivery and on a girl. There are crazy girls out there, alright. They could react same way even if you just ask them for directions.

Girls want to have casual sex too. You would be viewed as a creep if you open her with some indirect question when all your non-verbals are obviously scream what you want to manipulate her into having sex. Moreover you are just inviting her to your place to spend some time together, you say nothing sexual or offending.

The key here is your inner game. This whole post is about inner game, not about outer game. You could do or say literally anything as long as you have solid inner game you could get from understanding this post. If you are needy, desperate and manipulative then you will struggle no matter what you do. If you have solid inner game then you could directly invite girls to your place and still sleep with at least 10/100 of them while guys using manipulations, complex techniques building "value and rapport" and try hard to attract girls would get laid with 3/100 of them wasting much more time and turning off most DTF girls.
I would ask the same question as I ask to sosousage - what is your SMV? What type of hb girls do you normally attract and how do you thin you look like on the looks scale?

I think we should address the elephant in the room and suggest this only works if you have been already pre-selected by a lady you are doing this too and already have natural charisma and charm exuding from your aura. If you just do this like that then it's a high stakes thing, especially if you are not white, and especially if black, and approaching white women like that, sounds like potential trouble.

Yes, asking for directions, some crazy girl could react that way, but they could never accuse you of trying to rape them.

YourGreatestFear

Don Juan
Reaction score
I would ask the same question as I ask to sosousage - what is your SMV? What type of hb girls do you normally attract and how do you thin you look like on the looks scale?
I'm 5-6/10 in looks and I usually bang 7-9/10 girls. But of course if you operate such concept as SMV you wouldn't believe me or any other guy who claiming the same thing. BTW I'm from Russia so by 8 and 9/10 girls I don't mean some models whose beauty is artificially create by make-up and clothing, for me looks scale is about physical beauty so most girls I bang are students from uni.

I think we should address the elephant in the room and suggest this only works if you have been already pre-selected by a lady you are doing this too and already have natural charisma and charm exuding from your aura. If you just do this like that then it's a high stakes thing, especially if you are not white, and especially if black, and approaching white women like that, sounds like potential trouble.
Cold approach is 90% about a girl herself. Most girls you will approach just not interested in anyone they could meet randomly on the street. Even if you are 10/10 in looks and millionaire you wouldn't get laid with majority of girls you could meet from cold approach. So it isn't about being "pre-selected" it is about meeting DTF girls because most of them are just time wasters. Also about "black dudes" - there is SnowPlowman https://www.sosuave.net/forum/members/snow-plowman.29744/ guy who posted a lot on this forum and he got great results with white women.

Yes, asking for directions, some crazy girl could react that way, but they could never accuse you of trying to rape them.
Why someone sane would accuse you of trying to rape them for giving them an option to go home with you? You aren't convincing her, you are not asking her, you are just giving her a choice and you are completely fine if she isn't interested. There is zero disrespect in it. Have you watched Jack Manley videos? What he doing is much more extreme and could be considered as "sexual harassment" by some people, but there never were any complaints about him. But another guy who just helped some fat woman to fix her car was accused https://www.nzherald.co.nz/world/news/article.cfm?c_id=2&objectid=12229800. Most women who falsely accuse someone are unattractive and it makes them feel great when people believe what someone was interested in them to the point of harassing them. If you only approach really hot women and talk to them less than 2 minutes in case they aren't interested then there is literally zero chances to be accused of something. You are more likely to be accused if you use very indirect game when it isn't obvious to a girl what you want to have sex with her.

Last edited:

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm 5-6/10 in looks and I usually bang 7-9/10 girls. But of course if you operate such concept as SMV you wouldn't believe me or any other guy who claiming the same thing. BTW I'm from Russia so by 8 and 9/10 girls I don't mean some models whose beauty is artificially create by make-up and clothing, for me looks scale is about physical beauty so most girls I bang are students from uni.

Cold approach is 90% about a girl herself. Most girls you will approach just not interested in anyone they could meet randomly on the street. Even if you are 10/10 in looks and millionaire you wouldn't get laid with majority of girls you could meet from cold approach. So it isn't about being "pre-selected" it is about meeting DTF girls because most of them are just time wasters. Also about "black dudes" - there is SnowPlowman https://www.sosuave.net/forum/members/snow-plowman.29744/ guy who posted a lot on this forum and he got great results with white women.

Why someone sane would accuse you of trying to rape them for giving them an option to go home with you? You aren't convincing her, you are not asking her, you are just giving her a choice and you are completely fine if she isn't interested. There is zero disrespect in it. Have you watched Jack Manley videos? What he doing is much more extreme and could be considered as "sexual harassment" by some people, but there never were any complaints about him. But another guy who just helped some fat woman to fix her car was accused https://www.nzherald.co.nz/world/news/article.cfm?c_id=2&objectid=12229800. Most women who falsely accuse someone are unattractive and it makes them feel great when people believe what someone was interested in them to the point of harassing them. If you only approach really hot women and talk to them less than 2 minutes in case they aren't interested then there is literally zero chances to be accused of something. You are more likely to be accused if you use very indirect game when it isn't obvious to a girl what you want to have sex with her.
It is irrational to apply this approach because fornication is a serious sin. It is selfish not to worry about if the woman is right with God and the state of her soul.

YourGreatestFear

Don Juan
Reaction score
It is irrational to apply this approach because fornication is a serious sin. It is selfish not to worry about if the woman is right with God and the state of her soul.
Are you trolling or something? This is forum about fornication and how to achieve it most effectively, lol. Soul doesn't exist btw, humans are just animals biologically.