Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

shjttt test. How should I respond to this??

royyourboat

Don Juan
Reaction score
For real, man.

When a girl says she's 'not' something...she 'is' that something.
so I left her on read. She messaged me again referring to the nudes I have of her.

“please delete what ever photos you have of me. asap.”.

How should I respond to this.

Jor-El

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
so I left her on read. She messaged me again referring to the nudes I have of her.

“please delete what ever photos you have of me. asap.”.
Anyone sending this type of mesage is lucky,as they can be sure! its a cast iron guarantee that nothing will be deleted

TheCharmingGuy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Keep the nudes. Don’t taunt her with them or anything just stay silent. If she wants you, she will come back to you. If she doesn’t, she won’t. She is trying to **** you up by getting you to say something she can use against you... also she just wants attention. Don’t be a jackass about not responding, but don’t respond until she’s stopped acting like a *****

royyourboat

Don Juan
Reaction score
Keep the nudes. Don’t taunt her with them or anything just stay silent. If she wants you, she will come back to you. If she doesn’t, she Don’t be a jackass about not responding, but don’t respond until she’s stopped acting like a *****
Yeah. it’s strange how quick she was to change like this. I’ve just been kind of thrown off guard because I’ve known this girl for years and she has always had a crush on me. She wanted me to drive down to see her and fck her. She even said she would pay for gas money. Bc of my schedule i told her I would just fly her down to me once my college semester was over. We sexted for weeks and even had ft sex. I missed her ft the night before she broke out into ***** mode. maybe that pissed her off.

Last edited:

Suave88

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah. it’s strange how quick she was to change like this. I’ve just been kind of thrown off guard because I’ve known this girl for years and she has always had a crush on me. She wanted me to drive down to see her and fck her. She even said she would pay for gas money. Bc of my schedule i told her I would just fly her down to me once my college semester was over. We sexted for weeks and even had ft sex. I missed her ft the night before she broke out into ***** mode. maybe that pissed her off.
So you and her have met in life, correct? Now, save the pics so she can't later accused you of rape. I know how ****s goes down for men these days. The hunter becomes the hunted.

royyourboat

Don Juan
Reaction score
So you and her have met in life, correct? Now, save the pics so she can't later accused you of rape. I know how ****s goes down for men these days. The hunter becomes the hunted.
I have the pics saved bro. but wtf. She’s not going to do that. w

Glassguy

Reaction score
Hey boys. For more context look at my last post. But this girl just shjtt test me on snap. Haven’t replied yet. Any tips on how to pass this one?

Her - “I’m just going to cut to the ****, I know you’re probably talking to other bitchs, and I just want to let you know, I’m not playing any games”

This girl is a crazy ***** that has had a crush on me for years and randomly txt me asking if I wanted to fck.

We’ve basically been sexting back and fourth but haven’t done the deed yet bc we live in different states.
She seems like such a high value woman based on her choice of words.

Mazer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Most of the time when a woman tells you she isn’t playing games, she’s likely playing games. You are wasting too much time on this bish. Cut through the BS, schedule a meet up, “hey babe, I’m free on x day, come visit me. If she is interested she will meet. If she doesn’t then don’t waste any more time on her. Why would you waste time with phone sex, when you could be out banging chicks in real life. Good Luck.