"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

shjttt test. How should I respond to this??

royyourboat

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 19, 2020
Messages
29
Reaction score
6
Age
25
For real, man.

When a girl says she's 'not' something...she 'is' that something.
so I left her on read. She messaged me again referring to the nudes I have of her.

“please delete what ever photos you have of me. asap.”.

How should I respond to this.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Jor-El

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jul 7, 2020
Messages
413
Reaction score
494
Location
UK
so I left her on read. She messaged me again referring to the nudes I have of her.

“please delete what ever photos you have of me. asap.”.
Anyone sending this type of mesage is lucky,as they can be sure! its a cast iron guarantee that nothing will be deleted
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

TheCharmingGuy

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 19, 2020
Messages
325
Reaction score
272
Age
29
Location
North Carolina, US
Keep the nudes. Don’t taunt her with them or anything just stay silent. If she wants you, she will come back to you. If she doesn’t, she won’t. She is trying to **** you up by getting you to say something she can use against you... also she just wants attention. Don’t be a jackass about not responding, but don’t respond until she’s stopped acting like a *****
 

royyourboat

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 19, 2020
Messages
29
Reaction score
6
Age
25
Keep the nudes. Don’t taunt her with them or anything just stay silent. If she wants you, she will come back to you. If she doesn’t, she Don’t be a jackass about not responding, but don’t respond until she’s stopped acting like a *****
Yeah. it’s strange how quick she was to change like this. I’ve just been kind of thrown off guard because I’ve known this girl for years and she has always had a crush on me. She wanted me to drive down to see her and fck her. She even said she would pay for gas money. Bc of my schedule i told her I would just fly her down to me once my college semester was over. We sexted for weeks and even had ft sex. I missed her ft the night before she broke out into ***** mode. maybe that pissed her off.
 
Last edited:

Suave88

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 23, 2019
Messages
710
Reaction score
271
Age
47
Yeah. it’s strange how quick she was to change like this. I’ve just been kind of thrown off guard because I’ve known this girl for years and she has always had a crush on me. She wanted me to drive down to see her and fck her. She even said she would pay for gas money. Bc of my schedule i told her I would just fly her down to me once my college semester was over. We sexted for weeks and even had ft sex. I missed her ft the night before she broke out into ***** mode. maybe that pissed her off.
So you and her have met in life, correct? Now, save the pics so she can't later accused you of rape. I know how ****s goes down for men these days. The hunter becomes the hunted.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

royyourboat

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 19, 2020
Messages
29
Reaction score
6
Age
25
So you and her have met in life, correct? Now, save the pics so she can't later accused you of rape. I know how ****s goes down for men these days. The hunter becomes the hunted.
I have the pics saved bro. but wtf. She’s not going to do that. w
 

Glassguy

Moderator
Joined
Apr 25, 2016
Messages
4,788
Reaction score
8,860
Age
49
Hey boys. For more context look at my last post. But this girl just shjtt test me on snap. Haven’t replied yet. Any tips on how to pass this one?

Her - “I’m just going to cut to the ****, I know you’re probably talking to other bitchs, and I just want to let you know, I’m not playing any games”

This girl is a crazy ***** that has had a crush on me for years and randomly txt me asking if I wanted to fck.

We’ve basically been sexting back and fourth but haven’t done the deed yet bc we live in different states.
She seems like such a high value woman based on her choice of words.
 

Mazer

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 5, 2017
Messages
801
Reaction score
890
Age
48
Most of the time when a woman tells you she isn’t playing games, she’s likely playing games. You are wasting too much time on this bish. Cut through the BS, schedule a meet up, “hey babe, I’m free on x day, come visit me. If she is interested she will meet. If she doesn’t then don’t waste any more time on her. Why would you waste time with phone sex, when you could be out banging chicks in real life. Good Luck.
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Top