Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

shes vanished from conversation

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Evening

got a chic, who's shown nothing but high interest,sex was great... weve floated in and out of text convos.......all healthy and positive

she initiated first this morning with a question....i answered her question also with a question..
however it hasnt been read, shes perfectly active

im not bothered what shes doing

(what id like to know is) is we are supposed to be meeting for the 2nd time Tuesday night.....

lets say hypothetically she doesn't reply to this last text i sent, which contained a question?

shall i mirror her current possible ghosting and forget the meet?

id usually message the day before, all blaze , but have a feeling shes a validation *****?

what do ya reckon?

cheers

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Let me guess its been like an hour and she hasn't responded? Maybe she is testing your desperation. By this thread it still is pretty high it seems.

You aren't bothered but you posted a thread about her doing it? Yeah I call BS OP. You are bothered and you are about to get desperate.

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
wasnt looking for advice from someone with less DJ rating than me....i know the 300 million reasons a girl doesnt reply, you clearly didnt read my predicament, that i find off putting, if and when we resume comms

Cloudtopsun2100

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I would say go according to your way of communication and dont let her impact your behavior while also remembering that you are the prize and that she should be treating you well if she wants you to spend your valuable time interacting with her in the future.

Hal9000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Act like you always do. To do otherwise undermines your assertion that you aren't bothered.

dude99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Let me guess its been like an hour and she hasn't responded? Maybe she is testing your desperation. By this thread it still is pretty high it seems.

You aren't bothered but you posted a thread about her doing it? Yeah I call BS OP. You are bothered and you are about to get desperate.
What was your question. Sometimes not answering the question is answering the question.

I once had a chick i was dating many years ago suddenly go moody and pick fights over the stupidest things. I asked her point blank if she was losing interest in "us"

Her tap dancing and avoiding the question was answering the question so i dumped her.

Read her actions. Always read her actions.

stovepipe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"im not bothered what shes doing"

You are bothered by what she's doing cause you came here to post about it. You care too much, you're too needy, you're overthinking, your balls haven't dropped yet.

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You are bothered by what she's doing cause you came here to post about it.
the reason i said im not bothered what shes doing is because i didnt need an answer to her behaviour, ive been in the game long enough. you have read what you wanted to read and biased your answer according to that

stovepipe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
the reason i said im not bothered what shes doing is because i didnt need an answer to her behaviour, ive been in the game long enough. you have read what you wanted to read and biased your answer according to that
Common sense. If you weren't bothered by her behavior, you wouldn't have posted ANYTHING about the situation.

Mazer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I could care less if you bothered by her behavior or not. You asked for advice and I’m going to give it
I suggest no more text messages, let her reach out to you to confirm Tuesdays date. I would book a date with another chick for that same night and then decide which one you want to flake on. If she doesn’t reach out then you have your answer. Good Luck.

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No one has a crystal ball pertaining to your experience and its outcome, but since I've had an identical experience, I'll share mine.

There was good rapport. Adate had been agreed upon and casual exchanges followed.
Suddenly, there was no reply. Although it wasn't consistent to her behavior, I didn't think much of it.
At First.
Then, with the agreed date approaching, I began to wonder.
My last text wasn't anything substantial and worth an immediate or actually necessary response.
If I reach out again, I'll either look uncertain or give off an impression of slight dependence.
If I don't show and she does, I would have made something out of nothing and screwed things up.

Know what I did?
I showed up.
She didn't.

I never reached out again. She never knew if I had blindly went through with plans or not. I was probably more mad at myself for being blindly optimistic than I was at her behavior.

Again, no one knows that outcome of your situation. I can only share mine and its outcome.

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
thanks for the input men, please understand ive been here long enough to know the reasons to her wishy washy comms,

the reason i asked the question is because i perhaps am a little OTT when it comes to courtesy and it puts me off someone as soon as i see solipsism...............,

oldmanofthesea

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When I know I am just a number, I delete them. It’s not worth it to waste any time with someone who isn’t in your wavelength. The male seducers might disagree and will tell you to let it play out. But then you would be sacrificing your principles. I expect women to show enthusiasm. That is one of my requirements and I never bend for any woman. The sex is way better with a highly interested woman. They aim to please.
So if your personal tactic is to only go for highly interested girls, when would you ever be in the situation of knowing you are just a number?