Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

She's not like other girls,she's different. Bull!!!

Ganondorf

Banned
Reaction score
Igetit! said:
T
There's no woman who's "different". If you think she is,then lose your value,then see what happens. Are the any special women in the world? Yes,there are some. Your mothers,grandmothers,sisters,aunts,and cousins. They love you unconditionally. You don't have to worry about accidentally saying something or doing something that might make them want to have nothing to do with you.
Lol ummm, yea right

Ever gotten kicked out of your house???

by your mother of all people?

I thought she'd always want to love you and be around you unconditionally?

bull crap

While this post holds some truths too it...i can't agree with all of it

Expecting a women you just met, who your dating and fvcking around with to love you unconditionally is pure Stupidity to say the least

From your wife of 40 years... Yes absolutely

but not one of your "plates". Love takes time to develop

So saying no woman is different and cannot love you as much as your sister is stupid.

Where was my loving sister and or cousin when i need something? No where to be found

stop generalizing

Rollo Tomassi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The Myth of the "Quality" Woman

It seems like all I read about on SoSuave these days is a never ending quest for a "Quality Woman." There's threads asking for clear definitions of what constitutes a "Quality" woman and others that conveniently set women up into 2 camps - Quality women and Horz, as if there were no middle ground. How easy it becomes to qualify a woman based on her indiscrretions (as heinous as they're perceived to be) for either of these catagories. This is binary thinking at its best - on or off, black or white, Quality woman or Hor.

I think the term 'Quality' woman is a misnomer. Guys tend to apply this term at their leisure not so much to define what they'd like in a woman (which is actually an idealization), but rather to exclude women with whom they'd really had no chance with in the first place, or mistakenly applied too much effort and too much focus to only to be rebuffed. This isn't to say that there aren't women who will behvaes maliciously or indiscriminately, nor am I implying that they ought to be excused out of hand for such. What I am saying is that it's very AFC to hold women up to preconceived idealizations and conveniently discount them as being less than "Quality" when you're unable to predict, much less control their behaviors.

The dangers inherent in this convention is that the AFC (or the DJ subscribing to the convention) then self-limits himself to only what he perceives as a Quality woman, based on a sour-grapes conditioning. Ergo, they'll end up with a "Quality" woman by default because she's the only candidate who would accept him for her intimacy. It becomes a self-fulfiling prophecy by process of elmination. Taken to its logical conclusion, they shoot the arrow, paint the target around it and call it a bullseye, and after which they'll feel good for having held to a (misguided) conviction.

So why is this a social convention then? Because it is socially unassailable. Since this convention is rooted to a binary premise, no one would likely challenge it. It would be foolish for me to say "Yes Mr. DJ I think you ought to avoid what you think of as Quality women." Not only this, but we all get a certain satisfaction from the affirmation that comes from other men confirming our assessment of what catagory a woman should fit into. Thus it becomes socially reinforced.

Be careful of making a Quality woman your substitute for a ONEitis idealization.

Amazing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
All women are the same - meaning they all have the same traits. Your goal is to find one with the ones you like maximized, and ones you dislike minimized.

This doesn't mean she will not be crazy at times, indecisive or jealous. It will happen, just less.

All men are the same as well, same story.

R19

Don Juan
Reaction score
I love this thread! The same woman who may be fading you because the connection is turning south hard will turn right around, walk across the room and be another guy's everything - totally into him. She respects and responds to him because she values him more than you.

Regarding the value that you possess. I believe that it is possible to have it vary over time because of actual changes that happen. And it does not mean you were fronting before... For instance, a guy may have his value plummet because he has recently been having a hard time professionally, financially, etc. and that is affecting his confidence, personality, spirit, mood, etc. This shows in the interaction he has with a woman and no matter how hard he tries to keep things going, it is affecting him on all fronts. I think that this must be happening to a lot of people lately with the economic conditions... Thoughts?

Rollo Tomassi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Beware of making your necessity a virtue.

The object of this thread is to point out that deprivation will often encourage a guy's tendency to see ANY positive response from a woman as an indication of her uniqueness. She's not. She's like many other women who would be attracted to you for any number of reasons, but when your mindset is one of walking in a desert of deprivation, the first woman to smile at you is like happening upon an oasis. A scarcity mindset is what leads to ONEitis.