Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

She's not like other girls,she's different. Bull!!!

Igetit!

Moderator
Joined
Jul 13, 2008
Messages
2,736
Reaction score
665
Location
The United State of Texas
There's no such thing as a girl who's different. Unique? Maybe. Peculiar? Possibly. Yes,each woman has her own personality and own traits,things about her that make her her. But basically,all women are the same,meaning that they all respond that same way to specific behaviors from men. I see threads here that remind me of my old AFC days. A guy will meet a girl,and after 1 or 2 dates,or sometimes even before the first date,he'll start thinking that she's different or "special" without really knowing who she is. Basically he just gets deceived by the "honeymoon" phase of the relationship when everyone is still putting their best foot forward. Then,because he thinks she's "not like other girls",he starts to let AFC behaviors creep back in. This is what turns guys bitter towards women. Everything seemed fine at the beginning,then suddenly out of the blue,the girl will do something like flake or turn cold towards you,then you sit there shocked,scratching your head trying to figure out what happened.

Women are attracted to value in a man. So if you start off showing that value,then later on down the line you slowly start turning afc,then her attraction for you will follow suit. I know,I've been through this before. It's almost mind-boggling to see. It's like the woman who once seemed to worship the ground you walked on suddenly starts to treat you like a piece of gum stuck on the bottom of her shoe. I don't care how hot,how nice,how "one of a kind" she might seem,some guy somewhere can't stand her. One guy thinks she's an AW,other guy thinks she's snobby/stuck up,and other one think she's "the one". And you know what? Each guy is right. Depending on the value(or lack thereof) that each guy showed to her,to one guy she was an AW,to another she was a snob,and to another she may actually be "the one". The specific behavior that each guy demonstrated brought out the corresponding behavior from the woman.
There's no woman who's "different". If you think she is,then lose your value,then see what happens. Are the any special women in the world? Yes,there are some. Your mothers,grandmothers,sisters,aunts,and cousins. They love you unconditionally. You don't have to worry about accidentally saying something or doing something that might make them want to have nothing to do with you. If you look for the same type of acceptance from any other woman than these,you're guaranteed to be disappointed.

So date. Have a good time. Enjoy yourselves. But if you run into a girl who you think is "different" than all the others....Bull!!!
 

drtk

Don Juan
Joined
May 11, 2008
Messages
125
Reaction score
3
Incredible post. Really insightful.
 

image

"If you love women, you must read the SoSuave Guide to Women. It's fantastic!"

slaog

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 16, 2008
Messages
1,727
Reaction score
50
Location
an island
Igetit! said:
Women are attracted to value in a man. So if you start off showing that value,then later on down the line you slowly start turning afc,then her attraction for you will follow suit. I know,I've been through this before. It's almost mind-boggling to see. It's like the woman who once seemed to worship the ground you walked on suddenly starts to treat you like a piece of gum stuck on the bottom of her shoe.

If you had value and later lost that value (turned AFC) then you never had it to begin with. The woman would see the real you instead of the guy you were pretending to be.


Thats why women sh*t test men. They want to see if you are really an AFC in disguise.


Igetit! said:
I don't care how hot,how nice,how "one of a kind" she might seem,some guy somewhere can't stand her. One guy thinks she's an AW,other guy thinks she's snobby/stuck up,and other one think she's "the one". And you know what? Each guy is right. Depending on the value(or lack thereof) that each guy showed to her,to one guy she was an AW,to another she was a snob,and to another she may actually be "the one". The specific behavior that each guy demonstrated brought out the corresponding behavior from the woman.

Yes indeed but value is subjective. 2 men might be of the same value overall but the woman might think one is of higher value because he makes her laugh. Another woman might thing the other guy is higher value because he has more money. Another woman might not value either because they are too skinny etc and she's looking for a larger man etc.


Therefore women are different because they view things differently. They value different things more.


Igetit! said:
There's no woman who's "different". If you think she is,then lose your value,then see what happens. Are the any special women in the world? Yes,there are some. Your mothers,grandmothers,sisters,aunts,and cousins. They love you unconditionally. You don't have to worry about accidentally saying something or doing something that might make them want to have nothing to do with you. If you look for the same type of acceptance from any other woman than these,you're guaranteed to be disappointed.

So date. Have a good time. Enjoy yourselves. But if you run into a girl who you think is "different" than all the others....Bull!!!

Some women are more suited to some men. Hippy women prefer hippy men, goth women prefer goth men etc etc. Theres endless types because everybodys is different.


Like I said you only lose your value when you reveal your true self and had no value to begin with. So you don't even lose it, it was false.


Of course if you meet somebody you are suited to it doesn't mean there are not more of them out there.
 

Serg897

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 19, 2001
Messages
1,199
Reaction score
20
Age
33
Location
North America
Good post. Very true.

I could have benefitted from this post a few months ago. I turned AFC and lost it.

Ugh.
 

Igetit!

Moderator
Joined
Jul 13, 2008
Messages
2,736
Reaction score
665
Location
The United State of Texas
Serg897 said:
Good post. Very true.

I could have benefitted from this post a few months ago. I turned AFC and lost it.

Ugh.
Yeah,I know what you mean. I wish I could have learned this stuff 10 years ago. It would have saved me a lot of time,heartache,and confusion.
 

R19

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 3, 2009
Messages
170
Reaction score
0
Location
US
There is a great discussion of this in 'The REAL reason why "nice guys" finish last!' by Hot Ice Casanova in 'Don Juan Tips'.

We bring out a certain 'person' in that woman...
 

Metacomet

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 6, 2008
Messages
49
Reaction score
1
Igetit! said:
Are the any special women in the world? Yes,there are some. Your mothers,grandmothers,sisters,aunts,and cousins. They love you unconditionally.

If you look for the same type of acceptance from any other woman than these,you're guaranteed to be disappointed.
:up: Psychological masterpiece of information right there.

Every male should be told this before being let loose in the world. There are so many relationships which revolve around little boys seeking their mommy :nervous: We all know it. These are the men who need domineering or 'b1tchy' women and there are plenty of them. Those of us seeking quality women must be quality men first - and that means not chasing after mommy .

I believe the value for pvssy thing has been explained... alot. But you did a great job covering that as well.

Nice thread.
 

BlackJackal

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 5, 2005
Messages
593
Reaction score
6
Age
36
Location
East Chicago
Igetit! said:
There's no such thing as a girl who's different. Unique? Maybe. Peculiar? Possibly. Yes,each woman has her own personality and own traits,things about her that make her her. But basically,all women are the same,meaning that they all respond that same way to specific behaviors from men. I see threads here that remind me of my old AFC days. A guy will meet a girl,and after 1 or 2 dates,or sometimes even before the first date,he'll start thinking that she's different or "special" without really knowing who she is. Basically he just gets deceived by the "honeymoon" phase of the relationship when everyone is still putting their best foot forward. Then,because he thinks she's "not like other girls",he starts to let AFC behaviors creep back in. This is what turns guys bitter towards women. Everything seemed fine at the beginning,then suddenly out of the blue,the girl will do something like flake or turn cold towards you,then you sit there shocked,scratching your head trying to figure out what happened.

Women are attracted to value in a man. So if you start off showing that value,then later on down the line you slowly start turning afc,then her attraction for you will follow suit. I know,I've been through this before. It's almost mind-boggling to see. It's like the woman who once seemed to worship the ground you walked on suddenly starts to treat you like a piece of gum stuck on the bottom of her shoe. I don't care how hot,how nice,how "one of a kind" she might seem,some guy somewhere can't stand her. One guy thinks she's an AW,other guy thinks she's snobby/stuck up,and other one think she's "the one". And you know what? Each guy is right. Depending on the value(or lack thereof) that each guy showed to her,to one guy she was an AW,to another she was a snob,and to another she may actually be "the one". The specific behavior that each guy demonstrated brought out the corresponding behavior from the woman.
There's no woman who's "different". If you think she is,then lose your value,then see what happens. Are the any special women in the world? Yes,there are some. Your mothers,grandmothers,sisters,aunts,and cousins. They love you unconditionally. You don't have to worry about accidentally saying something or doing something that might make them want to have nothing to do with you. If you look for the same type of acceptance from any other woman than these,you're guaranteed to be disappointed.

So date. Have a good time. Enjoy yourselves. But if you run into a girl who you think is "different" than all the others....Bull!!!

This was the same stuff my friend was sayin on my show.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lGtCNXAndUk&feature=channel_page
 

Igetit!

Moderator
Joined
Jul 13, 2008
Messages
2,736
Reaction score
665
Location
The United State of Texas
BlackJackal said:
This was the same stuff my friend was sayin on my show.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lGtCNXAndUk&feature=channel_page
Well the reason I wrote the original post was because lately there have been a lot of threads about how some girl is different,and how we don't understand it's not like that with "this girl". Then 4 or 5 days will pass,then they'll start another thread calling the girl a b*tch or a sl*t and the guy is all confused over how she could change so fast. The thing is,is that the girl didn't change. The guy did. All she did was reflect the change the guy had in himself. When he demonstrated value,she reflected sexual interest. When he demonstrated low value/AFCism,she reflected discust and repulsion. The woman isn't different from other women,she just reflected what you put out.
 
Last edited:

slickaz

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 14, 2008
Messages
692
Reaction score
28
dude...Fvkn masterpiece!!! i love this:

Are the any special women in the world? Yes,there are some. Your mothers,grandmothers,sisters,aunts,and cousins. They love you unconditionally.

If you look for the same type of acceptance from any other woman than these,you're guaranteed to be disappointed


if i could click "GIVE REP" 200 times i would but the thing wouldnt allow me..
how many ppl do i have to give rep to before i can give it to this guy AGAIN!..
 

drtk

Don Juan
Joined
May 11, 2008
Messages
125
Reaction score
3
slickaz said:
dude...Fvkn masterpiece!!! i love this:

Are the any special women in the world? Yes,there are some. Your mothers,grandmothers,sisters,aunts,and cousins. They love you unconditionally.

If you look for the same type of acceptance from any other woman than these,you're guaranteed to be disappointed


if i could click "GIVE REP" 200 times i would but the thing wouldnt allow me..
how many ppl do i have to give rep to before i can give it to this guy AGAIN!..
I know the feeling bro' Slick, I wanna rep the hell outta this *****. Haha, j/k, keep bringing us goodies Igetit! :up:
 

image

Put away your credit card.

You can now read our detailed guide to women and dating for free - Right Here!

Metaphysical

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Apr 8, 2008
Messages
358
Reaction score
43
Location
The World
Igetit! said:
There's no such thing as a girl who's different. Unique? Maybe. Peculiar? Possibly. Yes,each woman has her own personality and own traits,things about her that make her her. But basically,all women are the same,meaning that they all respond that same way to specific behaviors from men. I see threads here that remind me of my old AFC days. A guy will meet a girl,and after 1 or 2 dates,or sometimes even before the first date,he'll start thinking that she's different or "special" without really knowing who she is. Basically he just gets deceived by the "honeymoon" phase of the relationship when everyone is still putting their best foot forward. Then,because he thinks she's "not like other girls",he starts to let AFC behaviors creep back in. This is what turns guys bitter towards women. Everything seemed fine at the beginning,then suddenly out of the blue,the girl will do something like flake or turn cold towards you,then you sit there shocked,scratching your head trying to figure out what happened.

Women are attracted to value in a man. So if you start off showing that value,then later on down the line you slowly start turning afc,then her attraction for you will follow suit. I know,I've been through this before. It's almost mind-boggling to see. It's like the woman who once seemed to worship the ground you walked on suddenly starts to treat you like a piece of gum stuck on the bottom of her shoe. I don't care how hot,how nice,how "one of a kind" she might seem,some guy somewhere can't stand her. One guy thinks she's an AW,other guy thinks she's snobby/stuck up,and other one think she's "the one". And you know what? Each guy is right. Depending on the value(or lack thereof) that each guy showed to her,to one guy she was an AW,to another she was a snob,and to another she may actually be "the one". The specific behavior that each guy demonstrated brought out the corresponding behavior from the woman.
There's no woman who's "different". If you think she is,then lose your value,then see what happens. Are the any special women in the world? Yes,there are some. Your mothers,grandmothers,sisters,aunts,and cousins. They love you unconditionally. You don't have to worry about accidentally saying something or doing something that might make them want to have nothing to do with you. If you look for the same type of acceptance from any other woman than these,you're guaranteed to be disappointed.

So date. Have a good time. Enjoy yourselves. But if you run into a girl who you think is "different" than all the others....Bull!!!
hell yes. ;)
 

Igetit!

Moderator
Joined
Jul 13, 2008
Messages
2,736
Reaction score
665
Location
The United State of Texas
DonGorgon said:
She is as different as you allow your self to think she is.
Yeah,I agree. It's just that most guys when they approach a woman have no idea that a woman's masculine/high value detector is always "on" and scanning them,looking for value. Then depending on what it finds or doesn't find,her behavoir follows. To me,I believe attraction circuits of both men and women are always active. If you approaching a "hot" girl,you approached her because you felt some chemistry towards her. But you can be at a grocery store with the only intent to buy groceries,nothing more,but once you go to the check out counter if there's a hot girl there,you'll feel attraction,even though approaching or picking up girls was the last thing on your mind.

I believe the rules of attraction are the same for both men and women,but the way we're attracted is different. It's crazy. You can destroy you chances with a woman before you even say one word to her.
I remember one time a long time ago,I used to go to this pizza restaurant,and I used to go there like two or three times a week,so I became familiar with some of the people who worked there. We'd laugh and joke around sometimes,and they already knew my name and what I was going to order. Now I only did this with some of the staff. The others I never spoke to or if I did,it was only when I ordered my food. Anyway,there was this one girl there who I thought was pretty cute,but I never paid any attention to her. I'd just go there,order my food,then leave.

Well one day,I went there and sat down at a table and she came to me and asked me what I wanted to eat. So I order my food,then she left,came back,and started cleaning a table right next to where I was sitting. So I started talking to her to get to know her,and found out some things about her like she has two jobs,and some other things. Well,finally I went ahead and asked her if she'd like to get together sometime,and guess what she said???
She said,"but you're like a friend". You see that? She said I was like a friend. I had gone to that restaurant over and over again,never talking to her,only to the other staff there,but because she had seen me there many times laughing a nd joking with the other people there,she felt like I was a friend. She didn't know anything about me,didn't even know my name,but she said I was "like" a friend. So even though I had seen her many times and never spoken to her,her "high value" detector had been scanning me the WHOLE TIME. So by the time I had asked her out,my chances with her had been looooong over with. I didn't know I was under survelliance. I didn't know her attraction circuits were scanning me. I just wanted some pizza.:crackup:

The point is,is that a woman behavior towards you is generally a result of what her "attraction scanning" has found. That's why it's important to project higher value instead of just allowing her "circuits" to rule you in or out.
 

BlackJackal

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 5, 2005
Messages
593
Reaction score
6
Age
36
Location
East Chicago
Igetit! said:
Well the reason I wrote the original post was because lately there have been a lot of threads about how some girl is different,and how we don't understand it's not like that with "this girl". Then 4 or 5 days will pass,then they'll start another thread calling the girl a b*tch or a sl*t and the guy is all confused over how she could change so fast. The thing is,is that the girl didn't change. The guy did. All she did was reflect the change the guy had in himself. When he demonstrated value,she reflected sexual interest. When her demonstrated low value/AFCism,she reflected discust and repulsion. The woman isn't different from other women,she just reflected what you put out.
Agreed. no one is special at all. We see what we want to see in the end.
 

nicelife

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 26, 2008
Messages
66
Reaction score
2
Great post man, i think both of my plates are testing me atm - not contacting me as much as they were initially, but still seem interested when I see them in person..

(possibly seeing if ill be like every other guy and txt them all day etc)

so im just gonna mirror them and remain the same as I was in the beginning :)
 

Ganondorf

Banned
Joined
Jun 7, 2008
Messages
285
Reaction score
3
Just like there's no such thing as a guy who is different right?

We are all the same. So that makes us DJ's or whatever not special right?
 
Top