"The Kiss of Death Mistake"

You replay the conversation at 2 a.m. She texted back fast yesterday. Today, nothing. Was that smile friendly or flirty? What did the shoulder touch mean?

Every hour you spend decoding her signals drains your confidence and hands her the controls. Women can sense that insecurity from across the room — and it repels them.

One of the "22 Rules" kills the obsession on the spot: assume she likes you, and act accordingly. Sounds too simple. Works anyway.

Her interest tends to rise to meet your expectations. Psychologists call it a self-fulfilling prophecy.

Read more...

she's kissing someone else at a party, and you're there.

bollocks

New Member
Joined
Aug 11, 2004
Messages
7
Reaction score
0
or at least she's paying all her attention to this dude, and they're hugging, or something similiar. and she's drunk. or close to it.

basically your girlfriend, or whatever you choose to refer to her by, is ignoring you and is concentrating on someone else.

this hasn't happened to me yet, but i suddenly thought about it.

what would be the best thing to do? to let her know you're pissed off (understandbly), without thumping the dude or her or anything ridiculous like this.

all i could think of was strolling up and mocking her by also to fawning over him. there's nothing gained from this, but surely it's better than storming out and crying in the moonlight, or fighting them both, or pretending it didn't happen and writing in your dairy with black eyeliner on whilst listening to dashboard confessional and asking your cat for advice.

note: this hasn't happened to me yet.

fire away.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Thraxeh

Don Juan
Joined
May 29, 2004
Messages
170
Reaction score
0
Age
72
i just wouldnt play that **** if it happens. just let it be, talk to her when shes sober, and say "**** you. BYE"
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

gregory

Don Juan
Joined
May 30, 2004
Messages
52
Reaction score
0
make out with girls in front of her face if that's the case.
 
Top