She's Got Issues and I'm Gonna Pay.

Industry

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey everyone... I have a situation for you.

Has anyone dated a girl for a decent amount of time (6+ months) who didn't like to be touched or show any affection whatsoever? Because I am.

She hates holding hands, making out, cuddling, or showing any signs of intimacy. I don't understand what's going on with her.. I think something happened to her in the past but I'm not quite sure what? She always says that I'm too affectionate and that I need to 'calm down'.

If anyone has dealt with someone like this in the past, please help me out here. I'm thinking about walking away but I want to hear a few independent opinions before I do so.

Thanks!

foomee

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The only time this has ever happened to me was when she lost interest or the relationship became dull and boring. Other than that problem, are you guys arguing a lot? Do you still frequently have sex? Are you seeing each other too much?

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Industry said:
..Has anyone dated a girl for a decent amount of time (6+ months) who didn't like to be touched or show any affection whatsoever? Because I am...
Why???? :confused:

KontrollerX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Probably had some sexual abuse in her past.

If not that she's one of those asexual people and you need to run like the wind lol.

NickBe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe like me she is just narcissistic. It is pretty normal for a narcissistic type person to no want intimacy.

P.S. Usually people who have been sexually abused (at a young age) act out sexually or stray towards a more deviant path.

NickBe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
To me it sounds like the perfect relationship, sex with no intimacy. Certain people crave that kind of relationship. Personally I do not like a girl hugging and kissing me but I like having sex with them. After the sex I am not interested in the intimacy.