Shes gone cold.

don code

Don Juan
Reaction score
I have been seeing a girl for about 2 months, want to dive into another relationship right away because I'm just out a 2 year relationship. The girl I am seeing( or sleeping with ) was fine with me until she said the reason I dont want a relationship is because I still have feelings for my ex. This is entirly false so a week later I said to her I might consider having a relationship with you. Now she is not really paying attention to me, not phoning or texting, I dont wanna plague her with texts or phone calls because obviously that would be the wrong thing to do, she has msn and i occasionally talk to her on that. Any idea if i should just ignore her completly or ask why shes acting like this, any suggestions welcomed.

mistermarc

Don Juan
Reaction score
by going back a week after and telling her that u might consider a relationship was was **** u up. u making it look as if u only doing that cuz u feel sorry for her in some way even tho it may not be so. now u say she isnt paying u any attention...so what...do the same for her...ignore the *****'s ass, hook up wit a new girl maybe, make it look like u are capable of going about normally without her...then u'll see how fast she runs back trying to initiate a lil sumtin sumtin.

Marlimus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
--------WARNING: TOUGH LOVE----------
You acted like a little b!tch. You told her that you were just out of a two lear relationship and that you didn't want to dive into anything, a perfectly valid reason. Her insecurities act up so she says some sh!t about you having feelings for her ex, so you say you would consider having a relationship with her just to appease her even though you have done NOTHING WRONG. That shows no spine. Now she knows that she can manipulate you, which is what she is doing right now.

Do not contact her again until she tries to contact you. When she does,
tell her that she is acting like an immature little brat and that if this is how she handles things then perhaps she is not relationship material. If she goes cold again, NEXT.

don code

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for the tips guys any more?
Should i acknowledge the fact that she is ignoring me or should I just ignore her?

Wiesman44

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
With most girls, focus on her actions, and not what they say. I think she's saying one thing, while meaning another.

If she is giving you the cold shoulder, she might not want a relationship at all. maybe in teh past 2 months she was thinking that it was leading up to a relationship and thats not what she wanted. So she tried to throw a guilt trip on you so that she can avoid the blame of breaking up.

If she's giving you the cold shoulder, while you're obviously telling her there are no feelings, there's a damn good chance she might have lost interest in you.

I could be wrong, but its a definite possibility.

don code

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think she may have lost interest, is there anyway to get it back?

Marlimus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
...by not trying to get it back. move on.