"So, What Do You Do for Fun?"

She asks it casually, mid-sip. And you feel the floor open up, because the honest answer is work, gym, and a couple shows you're half-watching.

Women rarely say this out loud, but a man with a life is attractive before he says a word. The guy who spent Saturday deep-sea fishing and came back with photos and a story — he walks in already interesting.

The "22 Rules" pushed me to build a life worth talking about. Turns out the fastest way to be interesting to women is to be interested in your own life first.

Read more...

She's blocked me

Aesthetix29

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jun 16, 2014
Messages
423
Reaction score
64
Probably who knows ... I'll never find out. Either way I've moved on, although a few weeks down the line I think I'll hear off her. Definitely erratic behaviour!
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 1, 2013
Messages
6,239
Reaction score
4,962
Has he banged her yet?

Dude never give a fuk about a woman that you aren’t even banging.
 

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 9, 2013
Messages
4,521
Reaction score
2,229
Location
NYC
I had something like this happen to me a few days ago. I took it to mean one of a few things:

1. She actually hates me and was only pretending to be on good terms with me because she's paranoid about crazy guys/too cowardly to say no.

2. I'm worth less than trash to her and she found a replacement

3. She wanted me to strike while the iron was hot and got salty that I didn't move fast enough or something like that.

In any case, she's probably a psycho b!tch and you don't want anything to do with her anyway, figure out what you did wrong so you don't do it again next time but don't lose sleep over some woman who treats men like toys to use, play with and throw away.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Top