"Blank Mind on Dates? She's Dropping Hints You Keep Missing"

The plates get cleared and the silence lands like a brick. You can feel her waiting. Your brain offers up your commute, your job, the weather — topics that have ended more second dates than bad breath.

Here's what most guys never learn: women hand out free conversational material all night long. Tiny clues about what they actually want to discuss. Catch them and you never run out of things to say — because she's telling you what to say next.

Rule 4 of the "22 Rules" trains your ear to catch every single one.

Read more...

Shedding light on whether women desire men who make fun of other men

jhonny9546

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 17, 2024
Messages
2,569
Reaction score
534
Location
Italy
Hello Friends!
Johnny here!

I would like to shed light on the fact that women are attracted to a type of man who demonstrates that he makes fun of other men.

It can be done simply mentally, through sarcasm, manipulation, jokes, but also physically as in the examples below

Women tend not to like men who are rude or unkind to them and try to dominate women.

the only women who do are damaged women.

however, women REALLY REALLY like men who are unkind to other men.

when I was a kid, like 22, and really dumb, there was a chick there about my age. Not that hot but big tits. (Workplace)

A dude about 50, ugly, and I didn't get on.

one day he kind of ambushed me when this chick was present. I was too young to not be intimidated by this and the guy tore a strip off me, very aggressive and uncalled for. I was a bit lost and didn't know what to say. It was unexpected, I ended up just walking out.

the chick slept with that dude that night. That really took some processing that I kind of got used as a punching bag to get that guy laid, and women really seem to appreciate that.

on the other side, I went out with a good girl. A good girl, apparently. One night I was drunk and me and this weaker dude were trying to get a taxi. I pulled the guy out of the queue, threatened him and said “this is ours” and told him to F off, and he backed down, intimidated.

this good girl, man, she was sucking mu face off in the taxi and massively turned on.

I know, it's not about being a bad boy with women. It's about being dominant over other men. Period.
You really are onto something there. My woman loves the fact that I project a respectfull and polite demeanor that is tempered with a very definite “you really don't want to f with me” vibe. I've got that Clint Eastwood “Speak softly but carry a big stick” thing going on. Not that I purposely modeled myself after him, but there is a natural similarity.



I used to be a total people-pleaser pu$$y with that sing-songy nice guy voice. You know, that voice tonality that tries to reassure everyone that you're not a threat. I cringe just thinking about it, and am appalled if I catch myself slipping into it. Thankfully I recognize it right away and simply hit my internal reset switch.



My girl also loves the fact that I carry a firearm. Women love it when they consider you dangerous to everyone else but they feel safe with you. But being a loud mouth bully gets old for them. I found that the sweet spot is that quiet dignity and polite attitude while still somehow projecting potential danger.
I've experienced something similar firsthand. I was the victim, but there were a few instances in the past, when I was younger, where I was the aggressor, and I only realized it today.

In fact, I notice that when men behave badly towards other men, women react immediately.

It happened one day at my house when my BIL made fun of a man invited to the party. (I imagine it was a party with my sister for them.)
It happened when a friend of mine cleaned up a boy who had come to make fun of us while we were on the tennis court (that day he had fantastic sex with his girlfriend, who was watching us from the stands).

It's happened many other times too.

Now give some examples, and together let's try to understand what's going on here.

In fact, if a good man has this kind of superior attitude towards other men, it means he himself can't form friendships.
Friendship requires us to raise our game sometimes, and to support other men.
I don't know how to explain it, but you'd never have a friendship with a man like that, nor could he ever have a friendship.
A man like that is giving the example of being a good leader, father?

So how can a woman be attracted to this?

(This might just be confirmation bias)
 
Last edited:

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

BaronOfHair

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 14, 2024
Messages
5,467
Reaction score
2,952
Age
37
Ok do some example so We can draw a line
One fellow I know personally speaks poorly of

-Politicians he didn't vote for

-Relatives who refuse to kiss his ass

-Co-workers who refuse to hail him as the company's savior

Whenever he's among those who are entirely too nice to say to him outright: "I have no desire to listen to you crap on folks who aren't around to break your jaw, in reward for your boorish antics". Not surprisingly, no heterosexual woman finds him remotely sexy, most men avoid him more zealously than our ancestors shunned small pox carriers, and he's spent decades married to a bull d-ke he knocked up after a one night stand, sometime in the early 1980s

He's not witty or funny, simply passive aggressive and cowardly. THAT's the difference
 

SpartanWarrior77

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 7, 2016
Messages
498
Reaction score
395
Location
Europe
some women are attracted to it from a tactical sense, it comes off kind of sleazy and arrogant but sometimes when it lands well, it has the same effect as any bully attraction dynamic, girls pussies water for the bully in high school even though the bully is a prick. Tactics over strategy. In the long term, the talking smack to ur boys is a terrible strategy but in the short term, just like bullying, a few chicks might get the tingles.
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

zekko

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 6, 2009
Messages
16,752
Reaction score
9,953
I've observed this also. It's pretty simple to understand why: Guys who show they can dominate other men tick the Protector box, it's the same reason women want a strong man.
 

quodlibet

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 12, 2026
Messages
77
Reaction score
151
Age
46
LAME

Women are definitely attracted to guys with high social skills and that includes his ability to get along with other men.

You getting along with other men and then talking crap about them BEHIND THEIR BACKS shows a huge amount of cowardice and being two-faced. Do these qualities that attract women?
 
Last edited:

zekko

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 6, 2009
Messages
16,752
Reaction score
9,953
Women are definitely attracted to guys with high social skills and that includes his ability to get along with other men.

You getting along with other men and then talking crap about them BEHIND THEIR BACKS shows a huge amount of cowardice and being two-faced.
I think these are all true at once. Girls like guys with social skills, but they are also attracted to guys who can dominate (like the bully scenario). The latter is a more primal response, doesn't mean it can't be overcome by the higher brain - IF the girl wants.

Clowning a guy behind his back is another thing. I could see it appealing to a woman's desire for drama, but she'd probably prefer the guy makes fun of another girl.
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

SpartanWarrior77

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 7, 2016
Messages
498
Reaction score
395
Location
Europe
It's also manly to have enemies but this is the topic for another discussion. Enemies could be intellectual or political. AKA a man with no enemies is arguably not taking much risk. So in a narrow tactical sense a man who demonstrates that he can deal with other men is ticking the box, albeit in a sleezball kind of way.
 

jhonny9546

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 17, 2024
Messages
2,569
Reaction score
534
Location
Italy
One fellow I know personally speaks poorly of

-Politicians he didn't vote for

-Relatives who refuse to kiss his ass

-Co-workers who refuse to hail him as the company's savior

Whenever he's among those who are entirely too nice to say to him outright: "I have no desire to listen to you crap on folks who aren't around to break your jaw, in reward for your boorish antics". Not surprisingly, no heterosexual woman finds him remotely sexy, most men avoid him more zealously than our ancestors shunned small pox carriers, and he's spent decades married to a bull d-ke he knocked up after a one night stand, sometime in the early 1980s

He's not witty or funny, simply passive aggressive and cowardly. THAT's the difference
Women are definitely attracted to guys with high social skills and that includes his ability to get along with other men.

You getting along with other men and then talking crap about them BEHIND THEIR BACKS shows a huge amount of cowardice and being two-faced. Do these qualities that attract women?
Man..
I don't accept this behaviour, nor I do behave like that myself. (I've done in the past, when I was a teenager).

But there are many man like that.
Those have families, beautiful wives, kids, friends too.

And they always always talk bad like you do in your example.

So how the hell they've those lives..What's missing
 

BaronOfHair

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 14, 2024
Messages
5,467
Reaction score
2,952
Age
37
But there are many man like that.
Those have families, beautiful wives, kids, friends too
Similalry, we can all think of at least a few actors who aren't especially versatile, yet have made millions, coasting mostly off their physical appeal and a persona that resonates with "typical" filmgoers. If YOU were an aspiring thespian though, would you

-Stake your future on being the next Tom Cruise/Paul Newman/(dare I say it)Denzel Washington?

OR would you

-Become extremely well-versed in your craft, regulalry astound viewers with what you're capable of, and say to yourself: "If I carve out a career like that of say, Titus Welliver/Ray Winstone/Xander Berkeley, I'll be satisfied"?

Same is true of dating and mating: Don't focus myopically on the occasional anomalies. Instead, do exactly what most men who've succeeded have done
 
Top