Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

She wont tell you to go away but...

Thugo

Banned
Reaction score
What does it mean if an ex girl you want back is taken now (married) but wont tell you to go away and leave her alone? She just doesnt reply to emails? I asked to to just tell me to go away and I will but she won't.

Weak_Game

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thugo said:
What does it mean if an ex girl you want back is taken now (married) but wont tell you to go away and leave her alone? She just doesnt reply to emails? I asked to to just tell me to go away and I will but she won't.
married ex... move on... shes kinda off the market.

If she leaves him for you, and you get married to her later down the road. You know shes gonna be doing the same thing. Talking to other ex's.

check_mate_kid_uk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
are you crazy? you just said she wont reply toy our emails, i dont know if she likes me because she wont tell me to go away. The girl is ignoring you completly, she wont even speak to you and you are asking if she likes you?

Thugo

Banned
Reaction score
i did talk to her on the phone and i asked her if she wants me to go away forver just tell me and she wouldn't say it.

Thugo

Banned
Reaction score
oh and she told me she didnt reply to me because it would upset her husband....

all i need to hear is her to tell me to f-uck off! but she wont! shes killing me!

if she was in true love with her hubby why wouldnt she say this to me?

i think she married him for the security and to be a mom...she cant have kids ( her hubby had a little kid and was divorced)..but the kid aint little anymore lol.

i want her back bad :( she would have married me if I didn't screw up and treat her right :( if only we could change the past my life would be so different. I would marry her if she left her hubby.

He sounds like a jerk anyway.. what kind of man would divorce his wife when they have a little baby

Wee

Don Juan
Reaction score
You gotta move on from this certain thing. She is probably too nice to tell you to leave her alone, but seriously dude.. You don't have much of a chance, I'd get over her now before you get hurt more.

Brando SC

Don Juan
Reaction score
You messed it up man. So is life. You'll move on. My advice to you is to just stop worrying about her so much. Just forget her. Don't try to talk to her anymore, if she still wanted to be with you she wouldn't have gotten married. Face it where do you want to end up? Do you want to be happily married to some girl who is probably a lot better than her anyway, or do you want to waste your life pining and being miserable over this married girl who it's just not going to work out with. If it was supposed to work out, it would've worked out. It didn't, so now you just have to move on, and find the better option. I've had a similar situation. Best of luck to you man.

Thugo

Banned
Reaction score
Brando SC said:
You messed it up man. So is life. You'll move on. My advice to you is to just stop worrying about her so much. Just forget her. Don't try to talk to her anymore, if she still wanted to be with you she wouldn't have gotten married. Face it where do you want to end up? Do you want to be happily married to some girl who is probably a lot better than her anyway, or do you want to waste your life pining and being miserable over this married girl who it's just not going to work out with. If it was supposed to work out, it would've worked out. It didn't, so now you just have to move on, and find the better option. I've had a similar situation. Best of luck to you man.

well dammit i'm going to contact her until she tells me not to.. all she did was ask me not to call her house cuz it makes her hubby mad... i am seriously in love with this girl ,.... and she is making me think she might still love me a little..what if she's not truly happy in her marriage? its like all she talks about is the guys kid... nothing about the guy...its like the kid she loves not the guy

TillTheEndOfTime

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thugo said:
and she is making me think she might still love me a little..
No she is not. You are throwing that garbage in your own head. You're dellusional. Take a break.

Thugo

Banned
Reaction score
TillTheEndOfTime said:
No she is not. You are throwing that garbage in your own head. You're dellusional. Take a break.

dammit it should NOT be hard for a married woman to tell a guyt to F_CK off and leave her alone. If it is hard for her something is up.

lildevil

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I know for a fact that getting dumped feels bad.I have gotten dumped you know what it i took it to far i asked her why i wasnt good for her i told her i would do anything just to be with her.I would call her she wouldn't answer the cell phone until one day her boyfriend answered and asked me why i was talking to his girl and i got very mad.The next day i went to school i found her a lone and started arguing with her and then i just got very angry and my first instinct was to punch her and i saw her fall to the ground witch didnt feel so bad at the time but.It all ended with a restraining order and the times i would see her i and feel bad i couldnt even look at her.

Now i dont go for one girl now i go for more than one just to have backups and it never m,akes me needy.You can find hot chicks anywhere....

look buddy theres fourrrrrrrrrrrrrr billion women in this planet.One of them is the girl of your dreams.

look you might think that shes the perfect one that got away but shes not. There could be someone that might like you and since you are all to caught up with this chick and just because you dont see to much going on doesnt mean no one likes you.

Just keep looking....

Thugo

Banned
Reaction score
lildevil said:
I know for a fact that getting dumped feels bad.I have gotten dumped you know what it i took it to far i asked her why i wasnt good for her i told her i would do anything just to be with her.I would call her she wouldn't answer the cell phone until one day her boyfriend answered and asked me why i was talking to his girl and i got very mad.The next day i went to school i found her a lone and started arguing with her and then i just got very angry and my first instinct was to punch her and i saw her fall to the ground witch didnt feel so bad at the time but.It all ended with a restraining order and the times i would see her i and feel bad i couldnt even look at her.

Now i dont go for one girl now i go for more than one just to have backups and it never m,akes me needy.You can find hot chicks anywhere....

look buddy theres fourrrrrrrrrrrrrr billion women in this planet.One of them is the girl of your dreams.

look you might think that shes the perfect one that got away but shes not. There could be someone that might like you and since you are all to caught up with this chick and just because you dont see to much going on doesnt mean no one likes you.

Just keep looking....

thanks man... but can we all agree as MEN on one thing?

SHOULD IT BE HARD FOR A **MARRIED** WOMAN TO TELL AN EX BOYFRIEND TO LEAVE HER ALONE???

Phyzzle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
what if she's not truly happy in her marriage? ...its like the kid she loves not the guy
Then why is she STILL MARRIED TO THE GUY?

I dare you to ask her that. (I'm thinking you won't the guts to.)

lildevil

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
From man to man you would be the last guy this girl would go if she left her husband.......You first need to work on picking up girls your a bit rusty...

Thugo

Banned
Reaction score
Phyzzle said:
Then why is she STILL MARRIED TO THE GUY?

I dare you to ask her that. (I'm thinking you won't the guts to.)
She asked me not to call her house because it upsets her husaband. I obeyed her and never called her but she wont reply to my emails.

I will email her until I am blue in the face until I get a LEAVE ME ALONE from her!

That's all I need ...

You want me to email her asking her why is she still married to the guy? I would but she wont reply.

My personal opinion: In case her marriage blows up she has someone to run to = me.

Thugo

Banned
Reaction score
lildevil said:
thats all for me today ...PEACE OUT EVERYBODY.....Thugo one girl is not worth it...

am i being delusional?

Phyzzle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You are waiting for her to say "no"?

She just did:
she wont reply to my emails.
That's ******** for "NO!!"

There's your answer.

am i being delusional?
Yes, because you expect woman to speak english. Real women don't.

will email her until I am blue in the face until I get a LEAVE ME ALONE from her!
Knock yourself out, bud. Sounds like fun.

rrrrr

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Thugo, you're looking for closure. I've been there man. I emailed this girl in one of my classes, she told me she had a boyfriend but maybe we can get together next semester.... so I emailed her like 4 times with no response... what happened next is I got an email from a pissed off boyfriend. This is when I realized a girl is not going to tell you she doesn't want you. She doesn't want to hurt you. Just end it Thugo, if she wants you she will call you or contact you. She doesn't want you therefore she doesn't contact you. Yes, you are being delusional and yes you need to move on. This is what happens when you get oneitis.