Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

She will reject you in subtle ways, hoping you get hint....

Urbanyst

Banned
Reaction score
There are a ton of reasons why females are not direct when they loose interest. What I mean to say is that there is no ONE SINGLE reason. Any reason you can cite is simply a single reason from the long list of them.

IMO the better strategy is to learn how to effectively recognize the signs of true disinterest so you can either extricate yourself in a preemptive manner, or prepare yourself for what you feel is most likely inevitable.
Modern relationships have a very low success rate. Its best to assume every woman you date will lose interest eventually. Therefore, guys should "collect" women and have other options at all times.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Modern relationships have a very low success rate. Its best to assume every woman you date will lose interest eventually. Therefore, guys should "collect" women and have other options at all times.
Agree, its the same principle for which you keep a spare tire in the truck of your car...sooner or later a failure will happen

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
Isnt that what the toot of the issue is? Why would we do that? It only reinforces bad behavior? Why are you suggesting to reinforce bad behavior?
I was being sarcastic. Women should be taught to endure post honeymoon relationships. Not to flit about imagining a man will one day provide a permanent Disney-inspired honeymoon.

kronreiff

Don Juan
Reaction score
For the most part, today's women are of low quality. Women act like kids, always in need of stupid stimulation of some sort. Better off letting them do their stupid catlike games with beta's and girlfriends. But when their ready to fvck, take advantage and ram the bone on home. In the meantime, do your thing as a man and follow your goals. Don't let ANY kind of pu$$y run or dictate your life in any way, shape or form.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
The best we can do is to be like a fine bottle of wine. Give her a taste, let her mingle, and hope she eventually prefers us to keg beer.

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
idk @Fruitbat if you asked her to go exclusive and she said no, I'd do a soft next and wait for her to pursue.

I realize that hindsight tells you that you would have rather have not said a thing and just left things in the plate world, and next time you will probably do just this, but dont beat yourself up for being real with her and getting rejected. On the one hand it's always so strange how we attract the opposite type (you want monogamy, she doesn't) , on the other hand, you were ready to step up ad be someone significant in her life, significant to her. That's solid and valuable and if she couldn't see that, she has issues.
Hey, thanks man, I feel better for that dude.

I hit the bars last night, had an awesome time, no pvssy, approached one, got rejected, who cares? She was the hottest girl in the bar, but she was the only girl in the bar I wanted. I feel great for just trying.

I am too valuable to sit in some girls orbiter list. I have soft nexted and I don't care. Sipping beer and enjoying my great friendships and great life, she is missing this. She lost the best man she will ever know, so I have reframed the whole thing. She gave up a brilliant, intelligent man, and a man who actually valued her. Who is the loser? Not me, women like her grow on trees, men with my income, wit, charm and leadership do not. She is welcome to the path she chooses and I bear her no ill will, I wish her the best!

All a frame of mind.

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For the most part, today's women are of low quality. Women act like kids, always in need of stupid stimulation of some sort. Better off letting them do their stupid catlike games with beta's and girlfriends. But when their ready to fvck, take advantage and ram the bone on home. In the meantime, do your thing as a man and follow your goals. Don't let ANY kind of pu$$y run or dictate your life in any way, shape or form.
Truer words never spoken, I replaced onitus with the realisation I fvcjed her so hard she told me to stop and I finished in her mouth.

What am I worried about? My work is done :)

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They're cowards.
They aren't cowards... they are chicks. The biggest problem I see with most dudes is that they expect chicks to act and behave like men. Women ARE being direct when they withdraw attention and make things difficult, many men just don't see it like that because that isn't what men would do.

The other thing to understand is chicks are emotional... one minute she is into you, the next she isn't. Again, men do not operate this way so we are confused by this.

Just mirror her behavior and you will do fine, if she makes things difficult.. go date other chicks... if she comes back... then make a date, otherwise don't get wrapped around the axis on what chicks do.... Act like a man, stay the course and just let chicks flutter around like butterflies... it' is what they do.

Urbanyst

Banned
Reaction score
I agree with the OP, but like all things, there is a balance that needs to be understood here.

This is why I don't always try to read the tea leaves. I find women to be more transparent when I always approach with the frame that whatever it is, it is. Whatever they want it to be is what it will be. If a woman has trust/intimacy issues, then I often just end up with a FWB or a ONS. Fine with me. If a woman is ready, willing and wants more, she'll tend to get more. That rare woman, screening hamster isn't always running in my head, because even if that's what I'm looking for, it doesn't mean I'll pass up on other types of fun and physical intimacy in the meantime. I'm in no rush.

I have seen women drastically turn around these subtle, rejective behaviors once they find this out about me. Women who began to back off, not initiate contact, etc. all of the sudden initiated more than they ever did before. They went straight from being elusive with texts and phone calls to making me the last person they talked to at night and the first person they said good morning to the next day.

The impact of outcome independence is truly significant.
Don't take this the wrong way, but this sounds a lot like rolling over, dropping all your standards and letting the woman lead the relationship. Whatever she wants is what will be? Lol. What about what you want?

This is how women wear men down over time. Men start to say "f*ck what I want" and just go along with how the woman wants things. Its "yes dear" whipped boyfriend sh*t. By treating most men like garbage, women have conditioned men to expect nothing and be happy if they get anything at all from a woman. Shiiiiiiitt.. you're lucky to even have a woman. Be so grateful that a woman even likes you! That's the mindset being pushed today.

That's what's wrong with our culture.

Red Legg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I used to be surrounded by hot chicks and one thing I know is they know how to play your ego like a violin. Hot chicks are master seducers. Hot chicks have more game than 99% of guys on this forum. They were reading about how to manipulate the male ego in Cosmo since puberty.
This is what my girlfriend did I recently I had to catch myself what she was up to because it was subtle,she was puffing up my ego big time with comments daily like "your so fvcking hot Red Legg" she told me this 50 times one day YUCK ! I know I am handsome but not that damm handsome...:rolleyes: and she will say over and over "I am sooooo lucky too have you I am glad we met" "your ex is the dumbest person on Earth to lose you Mr. Red Legg" my head was getting gigantic until I peaked at her phone and snapped into reality...they distort your reality so much that you believe all the unmerited praise.She has more game than me,but her life decisions have been totally stupid (I am better at that than her) :)

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Her life decisions aren't stupid. It's just that guys over value their own value these days. In the kingdom days, no wife alive would dare to even disagree with you. If you thought the earth was flat, she'll think the same thing.

And all of your dependents would be Kyrie Irving like (thinking the earth is flat).

We do whatever gratifies out egos. And our egos are based on what we value. Nothing more. Some people value money and status (most). Know the game grasshopper.
No, many of their life decisions are very stupid...

ChristopherColumbus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is why I don't always try to read the tea leaves. I find women to be more transparent when I always approach with the frame that whatever it is, it is. Whatever they want it to be is what it will be. If a woman has trust/intimacy issues, then I often just end up with a FWB or a ONS. Fine with me. If a woman is ready, willing and wants more, she'll tend to get more. That rare woman, screening hamster isn't always running in my head, because even if that's what I'm looking for, it doesn't mean I'll pass up on other types of fun and physical intimacy in the meantime. I'm in no rush.

I have seen women drastically turn around these subtle, rejective behaviors once they find this out about me. Women who began to back off, not initiate contact, etc. all of the sudden initiated more than they ever did before. They went straight from being elusive with texts and phone calls to making me the last person they talked to at night and the first person they said good morning to the next day.

The impact of outcome independence is truly significant.
But this is not really leading... in the terms of what you really want. Don't you think it's a bit of a 'kay sarah sarah' approach..... and that you may be stuck in limbo land forever with women?

There seems to be two alternatives open to men today - mirror the women, or screen the women. But then these could also be combined as you get to know a woman.... slowly..

Last edited:

Red Legg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Her life decisions aren't stupid. It's just that guys over value their own value these days. In the kingdom days, no wife alive would dare to even disagree with you. If you thought the earth was flat, she'll think the same thing.

And all of your dependents would be Kyrie Irving like (thinking the earth is flat).

We do whatever gratifies our egos (that is within the alignment of survival). And our egos are based on what we value. Nothing more. Some people value money and status (most). Know the game grasshopper.
No her life decisions are extremely stupid...having kids to a loser that doesn't pay child support

We do whatever gratifies our egos (that is within the alignment of survival). And our egos are based on what we value. Nothing more. Some people value money and status (most). Know the game grasshopper.
No... her life decisions are shockingly stupid and have not benefited her so much that she an HB 9 has to go out with a 46 year old disabled veteran (me) and she is smoking hot,she is trying to secure my resources but is too stupid to see she is not going to get them.....hee heee heee

Red Legg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I feel like I am getting more retarded replying to this thread. Are you even aware there is a welfare state that gives women like $5000 per child?!?!?! Have you ever left your basement?
Of course I am aware of public assistance but the woman in question is not on it,her mom pays for most of her bills...but she has a good job as well.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My warning is don't make any comments unless you have hundreds of experiences with HB 8s, 9s, and 10s. They are the most cold and calculating.

I WILL destroy all of your theories with real life experiences.
I've had some and been around them. Stupid as being addicted to attention and fun and having all this money run through them due to their cons and being broke and $10k worth of debt. Cold and calculated like a drug dealer who has a nice 4-5 year run and gets locked away for 20 years. I think we need to accept from you that the finer ones almost certainly don't value love and they are some real cons.

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Great. Let's teach that girl that she is entitled to constantly be in the honeymoon phase, and to simply change boyfriends every few months instead of working on the relationship.
that sounds like way better advice than letting her string along some guy she doesn't even like anymore until she can barely stand him and basically tells him to fvck off one day (out of the blue from his perspective)

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you come across a Susie-homemaker, LTR/marriage type of woman, you're not going to get far trying to regulate her to just a FWB.

If you come across a promiscuous, FWB type, you're not going to get much trying to turn her into Susie-Homemaker (you can't turn a wh0re into a housewife, as thy say).

You are not going to find or enforce something in a woman that is not fundamentally there.

This is why I have decided to let women lead with their intent on what it is they are looking for, because it tells me exactly what kind of woman they are.

I am not dropping my standards with my approach, because I don't hold wh0res to housewife standards.

I am not giving up on what I want, because I never do anything that I don't want to do. A pvssy-whipped, "yes dear" mentality is one that derives from a man is doing something he doesn't really want.

I am not giving up control, I am simply allowing women to define themselves and their desires so that I know how to best approach the situation. Because of this, I never find myself in a situation where I'm striving for a LTR with a secret wh0re. I never find myself trying to push for a ONS or a fvck buddy arrangement with Susie-Homemaker. Every situation I get into with a woman is because I am interested in whatever desire that woman is expressing, whatever that desire might be. It has a much greater tendency of being something mutually desired.

If what a woman wants is not what I want, I don't enter into such arrangements. It's very simple. My approach has nothing to do with folding, rolling over, giving up on what I want, etc..

Are either of you guys remaining celibate and saving yourself until you find that high quality woman you're looking for? Or are you having ONS and spinning plates along the path of your search? If you are, would you consider that rolling over and giving up on what you really want? Would you consider this behavior as "being in limbo forever"?
How does she prove herself to be a "secret wh0re"? I also agree with you to "let" them do what they want to do anyway, and see if you can work from that framework.