Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

She will reject you in subtle ways, hoping you get hint....

oc16

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you have only been dating a woman for maybe a couple of week or up to three months........

If they lose interest, they will most likely be subtle about it instead of direct (e.g. I don't think we should see each other anymore because of.......(plug in reason).

They will do subtle things like:

Become more terse in their texting

Stop initiating texts with you if they were initiating a lot

Says she can't hangout or go out with you (insert reason) when you ask to see her on a specific day and she offers NO COUNTER OFFER (according to Doc Love and Corey Wayne, this is a big one). Women will help you when they like you.

Corey Wayne also mentions it doesn't matter how a woman seemed really into you yesterday, last week or last month. It doesn't matter if she was complimenting you or initiating texts all the time last week. What matters is how she is acting in the PRESENT! Women are like cats, their emotions constantly fluctuating. You have to let them come and go as they please. If you chase, you will just scare them off.

So, why aren't women more direct when they lose interest?

A lot of women don't like confrontation and don't want to hurt your feelings. They will behave in this manner hoping you get the hint.

resilient

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good. More time and attention for better behaving plates.

btownbuck2012

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

A lot of women don't like confrontation and don't want to hurt your feelings. They will behave in this manner hoping you get the hint.
They're cowards.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
Another warning sign is when she disqualifies herself. She'll randomly say something like "You know I like to run over cats, right?" or "I always wanted a tattoo of a skull (when she knows you hate tattoos)."

This means she is hoping YOU end it. Do it. Call her bluff immediately.

skinnyguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women are hyper sensitive to needy/desperate guys. If they sense an ounce of neediness they will ignore your texts.

Yes, they will soft next you if they are not interested. That's when you stop keyboard jockeying and find a new girl.

Owen from RSD was right. There is an inverse relationship between neediness and attractiveness.

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you have only been dating a woman for maybe a couple of week or up to three months........

If they lose interest, they will most likely be subtle about it instead of direct (e.g. I don't think we should see each other anymore because of.......(plug in reason).

They will do subtle things like:

Become more terse in their texting

Stop initiating texts with you if they were initiating a lot

Says she can't hangout or go out with you (insert reason) when you ask to see her on a specific day and she offers NO COUNTER OFFER (according to Doc Love and Corey Wayne, this is a big one). Women will help you when they like you.

Corey Wayne also mentions it doesn't matter how a woman seemed really into you yesterday, last week or last month. It doesn't matter if she was complimenting you or initiating texts all the time last week. What matters is how she is acting in the PRESENT! Women are like cats, their emotions constantly fluctuating. You have to let them come and go as they please. If you chase, you will just scare them off.

I was just chatting with my friend last night. Her 16 year old daughter is loosing interest n her boyfriend and, instead of breaking it off cleanly, the teen is dragging it on and on and on hoping that a day will come where she will find that magic and love she one held.

Truth about the relationship is the honeymoon period ended and, being the teens first relationship, the teen had no idea there was a honeymoon period - so now she is all baffled and confused about why she doesn't love the boy anymore - and is dragging everything out. I advised my friend to coach her daughter to not hang on too long because, as her daughter is hanging on, the teen boy doesn't think a thing is wrong.

The teen girl is distraught about it all and cries daily. That doesnt change the fact that the teen boy is being led on - but not to hurt him.

Anyways, the failure with females starts young when their mothers dont advise their daughters on the honeymoon period/end of the honeymoon period and that, if serious doubt steps in, let him go and tell him t's not about him, but that you are confused.

Then again, idk, what should the teen say to her teen BF? If you were that young man, what would you want to hear?

Red Legg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Or she will reply to texts from parties unknown while you are with her..I once had Gf in bed with me get up and reply to a text at 3 am. I said who is it? she said my mother...;)

Last edited:

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"Sorry, I'd love to go out with you, but I need to go wash my hair."

Victory Unlimited

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"So, why aren't women more direct when they lose interest?"

It's hard for most women to be direct with YOU when they've got their interest focused on someone else. Sure, a lot of women can be "with" two men at the same time---but very few can be "into" two men EQUALLY at the same time.

It's comparable to them riding on an emotional seesaw:

When they're riding high with one guy---they're usually experiences "low" or "No" feelings for the other.

And if most of us are honest and search our memory banks, we'll be able to EASILY identify those chicks in our lives who have done us this way.

They're usually the women who have given us mixed signals or women who have been "all about us" one day---but "nowhere to be found" the next.

V.U.

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
If a chick even thinks about pulling this crap on me i will call her azz out in .2 seconds like ***** do you think im some kind of beta male that you are dealing with who you can just make up dumbass excuses with? LOL i dont tolerate that. PEACE

thats what i tell her. 9/10 they come crawling back trying to make it up to me etc. remember boys its all a fking game. it never ends.

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
Once it starts happening, erase and replace. Erase at the very least.

Mixed signals are negative signals.

If the breakup text comes, you've already got a new girl. Block her if it helps. She'll usually come back around if she loses fans or orbiters or validators.

At the end of the day, you fell out of first place and lost the race. Learn how to stay in first place.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
Truth about the relationship is the honeymoon period ended and, being the teens first relationship, the teen had no idea there was a honeymoon period - so now she is all baffled and confused about why she doesn't love the boy anymore.
Great. Let's teach that girl that she is entitled to constantly be in the honeymoon phase, and to simply change boyfriends every few months instead of working on the relationship.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
"So, why aren't women more direct when they lose interest?"

It's hard for most women to be direct with YOU when they've got their interest focused on someone else. Sure, a lot of women can be "with" two men at the same time---but very few can be "into" two men EQUALLY at the same time.
This is very true.

So for this reason, when your girl is really into you, when she is initiating 3+ days per week, carrying on the conversation, sending hearts and love, and saying she misses you - believe her. Know that you must be #1 that week and take note of what you are doing right. Take care not to overdo it, not to smother her.

And when she goes cold for a few weeks - also believe her. Back off and give her the time and space she needs. There are no more commitments in 2017. You're simply percolating in her top 5 list. Use that time to create absence to maintain attraction.

The key is to have an abundance of women - not backup women - but the ability to meet new women.

Remember: if you garner the strength to walk away and break her bond you will gain power.

btownbuck2012

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is why I go out of my way to make things awkward for some girl who tries to pull this crap on me. Uncomfortable being an adult and breaking things off in a mature fashion huh? You gon' learn today miss!

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sadly, this is all too familiar with a current, or should I say, ex-plate.

Annoying me via text - bingo. I thought **** test.
No back up offer when date declined - bingo.
Not in touch for days, total shift - tick.

All started when I got needy and asked her to go excl - bingo.

I am beating it by reminding myself that she is NOT the only woman. Also, when I feel this coming on, I centre myself on truth. I also deleted number, so I don't fall down. Also, I am stopping myself texting OTHER plates. I need cheering up, but if I do this, I will start the cycle again.

I am currently reading myself my affirmations of value as soon as my mind goes there. I have value, I tell myself that over and over, reading my affirmations back. It's getting boring but I will NOT let this get to me, this time.

The issue isn't her, or any other plate, it's my internal poor game, my interpretation of things which needs to change, not her, or anyone else.

One day, I will be so strong that this will no longer matter, and I strive to achieve that day. The day it no longer matters is the day ironically will be the day I stop sabotaging my options with poor game and conduct.

I have an annoying little voice that's like "Yes, but if you develop this internal game you'll win her back" I wonder if anyone knows this struggle -this is NOT THE POINT, it's the beta trying to piggy back on the alpha thinking....it's NOT about winning HER. It's developing the frame to no longer care.

Owning my errors, not with her, but with myself, is liberating. Painful somewhat, but nothing is achieved without pain. I need to accept it hurts, it's risk, it's life. I will emerge a better man and thus find a better woman, who values me. I won't make the same mistakes again.

Last edited:

MillionBillionaire

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You realize that Corey Wayne is a stubborn jackkazz who fails to keep up with the ADD culture of our times?... Get a girls number but don't text or call for 4 days and act like you are sooo busy you forgot to call or text... rigght... The girl will just go on Tinder and order a man like pizza.

I agree with not being needy but his shyt is too old school.

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Great. Let's teach that girl that she is entitled to constantly be in the honeymoon phase, and to simply change boyfriends every few months instead of working on the relationship.
Isnt that what the toot of the issue is? Why would we do that? It only reinforces bad behavior? Why are you suggesting to reinforce bad behavior?

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
idk @Fruitbat if you asked her to go exclusive and she said no, I'd do a soft next and wait for her to pursue.

I realize that hindsight tells you that you would have rather have not said a thing and just left things in the plate world, and next time you will probably do just this, but dont beat yourself up for being real with her and getting rejected. On the one hand it's always so strange how we attract the opposite type (you want monogamy, she doesn't) , on the other hand, you were ready to step up ad be someone significant in her life, significant to her. That's solid and valuable and if she couldn't see that, she has issues.

Urbanyst

Banned
Reaction score

Good post, but don't agree with the line above.

I think a lot of women hope to turn you into an orbiter. Women know if a man has no hope, she will lose all control in her relationship with him. Women like to leave hope and leave the door open so they can use you as a "friend" later.

I've had some women get very bitter and nasty with me when I didn't fall for their hint dropping and just called them out before telling them its over.

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There are a ton of reasons why females are not direct when they loose interest. What I mean to say is that there is no ONE SINGLE reason. Any reason you can cite is simply a single reason from the long list of them.

IMO the better strategy is to learn how to effectively recognize the signs of true disinterest so you can either extricate yourself in a preemptive manner, or prepare yourself for what you feel is most likely inevitable.