Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

She will reject you in subtle ways, hoping you get hint....

Urbanyst

Banned
Reaction score
Some women are not the LTR types, but enter into those circumstances for some other reason. I suppose a gold-digger would be the most extreme and obvious example of this, although there are many other variations of that. Some women are the LTR types, but will go along with a FWB arrangement reluctantly and temporarily hoping it will turn into something more. Either way, their true intent will be revealed sooner or later.

All I'm really doing is allowing a woman to express what that intent is without apologies. When I tell them "this can be whatever they want it to be", I tend to get more transparency. This benefits me.
Ok, I see where you're coming from.

DnbHead

Don Juan
Reaction score
I once got a rejection for a 2nd date with the excuse that she had to wash her dog's hair. :rolleyes:
I got one last week saying she "might be going to a music festival", then a wedding the weekend after. She literally prolonged her agenda, to avoid hanging out.
Probably thought she was being clever too.

Red Legg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I see their is a grasshopper amongst us. In the welfare state, you could only think women's life decisions are stupid if you think they actually value love. YOU value love. Women are winning the game.
They use the welfare state like a baby uses a diaper..

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Anything that is not clear HIGH interest is basically low interest nowdays.

Wheter is not texting first, replying with short brief closed messages or refusing to meet with no counter offer....anything less than an enthusiastic YES its basically a No.

BondJamesBond424

Don Juan
Reaction score
Anything that is not clear HIGH interest is basically low interest nowdays.

Wheter is not texting first, replying with short brief closed messages or refusing to meet with no counter offer....anything less than an enthusiastic YES its basically a No.
Yea. I figured if she wanted laid she would've invited me over for "a movie".