She went cold all of a sudden few days after a wonderful date.

Medina

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The only reason I can think of why this happened is, that she is young and used to jerks who are a challenge.. What do you think?
Ding Ding Ding

Edit- it's got nothing to do with your age. It got too sweet too soon and she felt her freedom slipping away, the modern woman isn't too interested in all that. If you had treated her like a replaceable piece of a$$ it would have been different.

Last edited:
Read the 22 Rules for Massive Success with Women. Everything you need to know to become a huge success with women. And it's free!

oldmanofthesea

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A system is supposed to be efficient and based on least effort.
I really don't disagree with anything you say. It all sounds great. I guess I might be more picky than most because at my gym, there's only one girl I'd hook up with and she's married. In my large social circle, there's only one girl I'd hook up with and I'm not what she is looking for. There are plenty of girls at my gym or in my social circle who give me IOIs but I'm not attracted to them. Hence, I have to go outside. It's rare that I see a girl who checks my boxes so when I do, I take the opportunity to talk to her. I'd be very limited otherwise. I'd love to find more social circles or settings where I could be exposed to higher concentrations of attractive girls. I took up running for this reason (runner girls have the body I like). In the three years I've been running, I've only dated one girl I met through it. I just don't find that same abundance through social circles that you do, but again, it sounds great! Wish I did.

stormrider

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I really don't disagree with anything you say. It all sounds great. I guess I might be more picky than most because at my gym, there's only one girl I'd hook up with and she's married. In my large social circle, there's only one girl I'd hook up with and I'm not what she is looking for. There are plenty of girls at my gym or in my social circle who give me IOIs but I'm not attracted to them. Hence, I have to go outside. It's rare that I see a girl who checks my boxes so when I do, I take the opportunity to talk to her. I'd be very limited otherwise. I'd love to find more social circles or settings where I could be exposed to higher concentrations of attractive girls. I took up running for this reason (runner girls have the body I like). In the three years I've been running, I've only dated one girl I met through it. I just don't find that same abundance through social circles that you do, but again, it sounds great! Wish I did.
I used to volunteer at a recreation/arts center that had dance classes, yoga/fitness classes, theater, etc. There were tons of hot women there. They would show up on friday and saturday nights and go out for drinks after. It's like their own world/sub-culture. Ended up rotating 3-4 women continuously. If your city has one of these, I would suggest joining one. Instead of just one activity, you can get involved with many in one location. Anything involving arts/fitness is bound to have tons of women.

oldmanofthesea

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for the input - I would absolutely join something like that if I could find it. I've also tried volunteer things - like volunteering to remove invasive plants and undergrowth from trails and paths, and some various fitness groups, and some United Way charity stuff. Really just not seeing hot girls there. Will keep looking.

But since you brought up yoga, I've been practicing for years. Yoga classes have the SINGLE highest concentration of women that I'm attracted to in one place. The issue is that, every studio, every class.... and I've been to many... it's always the same. You show up. Everyone is silent. If anyone talks they are on display for everyone else. Then after class people quietly leave. Maybe one or two people talk in the lobby for a moment but it's not like a group of people leave class together and go have dinner or drinks or anything. At least, that's what I've seen.

stormrider

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for the input - I would absolutely join something like that if I could find it. I've also tried volunteer things - like volunteering to remove invasive plants and undergrowth from trails and paths, and some various fitness groups, and some United Way charity stuff. Really just not seeing hot girls there. Will keep looking.

But since you brought up yoga, I've been practicing for years. Yoga classes have the SINGLE highest concentration of women that I'm attracted to in one place. The issue is that, every studio, every class.... and I've been to many... it's always the same. You show up. Everyone is silent. If anyone talks they are on display for everyone else. Then after class people quietly leave. Maybe one or two people talk in the lobby for a moment but it's not like a group of people leave class together and go have dinner or drinks or anything. At least, that's what I've seen.
The thing about yoga classes is that it is one notch below social tribe. In social tribes, the dominant man is apparent and women downright seduces him. But in a social environment there is a lack of hierarchy so women look for dominant cues instead.

What happens is a woman will feel a slight presence of dominance coming from somewhere. And once she spots where it’s coming from, she will give him a sign of receptivity to see if he’s able to pick up on her cues. Your ability to pick up on her cues will cue her that you are a dominant man who is used to women being attracted to you.

Some guys are so dominant that the woman doesn’t need any cues. She would straight up hit on him.

But some guys are not so obviously dominant so they are more likely to get “approach invitations.”

If you are a dominant guy, it is impossible to be amongst women and not get anything.

Unless you believe the illusion that women aren’t always looking for romance.

Women are always looking.

Read the 22 Rules for Massive Success with Women. Everything you need to know to become a huge success with women. And it's free!

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Even if you were a jerk who is a challenge she could still bail, it usually doesn't have much to do with you.
No to mention, young girls who go for "jerks who are a challenge" do so primarily for one reason: those guys have access to drugs. This is the elephant in the room that doesn't get much discussion on this forum.