"So, What Do You Do for Fun?"

She asks it casually, mid-sip. And you feel the floor open up, because the honest answer is work, gym, and a couple shows you're half-watching.

Women rarely say this out loud, but a man with a life is attractive before he says a word. The guy who spent Saturday deep-sea fishing and came back with photos and a story — he walks in already interesting.

The "22 Rules" pushed me to build a life worth talking about. Turns out the fastest way to be interesting to women is to be interested in your own life first.

Read more...

She wants to play Kill, Marry or Bang

MacXD

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 23, 2018
Messages
35
Reaction score
8
Age
43
Hi, there's a girl I know who I'm totally in the friend zone with or at least i think I am. I've got a date lined up with her and she says she wants to play Kill, Bang or Marry on the date.

Previous date she was playing with her feet against my leg under the table. We are quite close friends, but I'm wondering if it sounds like she wants more?
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

TheGambino

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 25, 2013
Messages
2,751
Reaction score
970
Location
Somewhere
Hi, there's a girl I know who I'm totally in the friend zone with or at least i think I am. I've got a date lined up with her and she says she wants to play Kill, Bang or Marry on the date.

Previous date she was playing with her feet against my leg under the table. We are quite close friends, but I'm wondering if it sounds like she wants more?
When she rubs her feet against yours you instantly grab her hands and look at her deeply with a big smile. Then say “your pretty”. Talk Some nonsense afterwards. When you leave the bar or museum or restaurant or whatever you grab her hands again outside and Kiss her. Thats all you gotta do.... do it , be a man and report back..
 

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 21, 2017
Messages
1,533
Reaction score
1,203
Age
45
Yeah go and play you'll do well in relationship happily ever after.
 

MacXD

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 23, 2018
Messages
35
Reaction score
8
Age
43
Thanks guys! Puzzling though because she has actually said to me that I am in the friendzone..... So it's confusing
 

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 21, 2017
Messages
1,533
Reaction score
1,203
Age
45
Respect yourself, get out of it, enjoy what you wanted to do in life, girl will chasing u in no time. No one like to be with someine who isn't appealing.
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

TheGambino

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 25, 2013
Messages
2,751
Reaction score
970
Location
Somewhere
Thanks guys! Puzzling though because she has actually said to me that I am in the friendzone..... So it's confusing
Just be cexual towards her , thats how you get out the zone.... only way..
 

MacXD

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 23, 2018
Messages
35
Reaction score
8
Age
43
Good thing she wants to play a sexual game then lol.... Job half done! Cheers Gambino!
 

dude99

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 1, 2016
Messages
2,550
Reaction score
3,105
Age
53
Hi, there's a girl I know who I'm totally in the friend zone with or at least i think I am. I've got a date lined up with her and she says she wants to play Kill, Bang or Marry on the date.

Previous date she was playing with her feet against my leg under the table. We are quite close friends, but I'm wondering if it sounds like she wants more?
Just tell her you want to bang them all.
 

dude99

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 1, 2016
Messages
2,550
Reaction score
3,105
Age
53
Thanks guys! Puzzling though because she has actually said to me that I am in the friendzone..... So it's confusing
If she says "you are in the friend zone," and you are just reply with "pff of course i am and so are you." Then gush about all the other girls/plates you are spinning/doing, treat her like you would any other dude you are friends with and when the bill comes in tell the waitress or waiter "its her treat today," and have them bring her the bill and watch her reaction.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

MacXD

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 23, 2018
Messages
35
Reaction score
8
Age
43
S
If she says "you are in the friend zone," and you are just reply with "pff of course i am and so are you." Then gush about all the other girls/plates you are spinning/doing, treat her like you would any other dude you are friends with and when the bill comes in tell the waitress or waiter "its her treat today," and have them bring her the bill and watch her reaction.
Just tell her you want to bang them all.
Hahaha
 

MacXD

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 23, 2018
Messages
35
Reaction score
8
Age
43
If she says "you are in the friend zone," and you are just reply with "pff of course i am and so are you." Then gush about all the other girls/plates you are spinning/doing, treat her like you would any other dude you are friends with and when the bill comes in tell the waitress or waiter "its her treat today," and have them bring her the bill and watch her reaction.
Sounds like a plan! Thanks!
 

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 21, 2017
Messages
1,533
Reaction score
1,203
Age
45
I get the humor but obviously if she says no stop. He stops. I'm not condoning anything illegal here. Just escalation. Up 2 back 1. Up 2 more back another.
In my country people spend time 6 month to 2 years in jail for options no2.. Its ridiculous.
 

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 21, 2017
Messages
1,533
Reaction score
1,203
Age
45
In my country people spend time 6 month to 2 years in jail for options no2.. Its ridiculous.
To combat this you have to be really alltractive, at age 39 I've started to reverse my age 15 yrs younger
, really take care of myself lookwise then society will started to look differently towards you, you'll notice the way the girl treat you is like everyone else doesn't matters they cant stop looking at you.
 

zekko

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 6, 2009
Messages
16,755
Reaction score
9,953
Kill, Marry, Bang is kind of a fun game to think about. I personally wouldn't have a problem with it. But I'm surprised no one has objected to it, since it is inviting her to talk about other guys who turn her on. It's basically talking about what guys she likes with her, which sounds like a friendzone thing to do. But again, it wouldn't personally bother me, it's all in fun. Just escalate when the time comes. Maybe she'll get worked up and be in the mood.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

GrowingPains

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 1, 2018
Messages
953
Reaction score
690
Age
30
First off, it's 'fvck, marry, kill'.
 

MacXD

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 23, 2018
Messages
35
Reaction score
8
Age
43
Kill, Marry, Bang is kind of a fun game to think about. I personally wouldn't have a problem with it. But I'm surprised no one has objected to it, since it is inviting her to talk about other guys who turn her on. It's basically talking about what guys she likes with her, which sounds like a friendzone thing to do. But again, it wouldn't personally bother me, it's all in fun. Just escalate when the time comes. Maybe she'll get worked up and be in the mood.
Those were my thoughts too, that it was a friendzone game for her to talk about other guys. The thing I didn't mention was she knows I think she's hot and I do flirt with her (harmlessly)... But anyway I will see how it goes. Thanks for the advice!
 

MacXD

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 23, 2018
Messages
35
Reaction score
8
Age
43
I had the date tonight. Had a great time and yes we played the game and had a lot of laughs about it. No sexual vibes and she even used "thanks buddy" at one point. So yup, friend zone for sure. It's all good, i won't chase her and move on! Thanks anyway everyone
 

zekko

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 6, 2009
Messages
16,755
Reaction score
9,953
I had the date tonight. Had a great time and yes we played the game and had a lot of laughs about it. No sexual vibes and she even used "thanks buddy" at one point. So yup, friend zone for sure. It's all good, i won't chase her and move on! Thanks anyway everyone
Your call, but IMO:
You should have escalated. You miss all the shots you don't take.
Guys here are too paranoid about the friendzone. It's possible to make her see you in a way she hadn't considered.
She might have friendzoned you in the first place because she saw you didn't have the nerve to make a move. You're probably the one who gave the idea you were "safe".
As long as you don't get emotionally invested, in case it doesn't work out.
 
Top