Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

She wants to play Kill, Marry or Bang

MacXD

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi, there's a girl I know who I'm totally in the friend zone with or at least i think I am. I've got a date lined up with her and she says she wants to play Kill, Bang or Marry on the date.

Previous date she was playing with her feet against my leg under the table. We are quite close friends, but I'm wondering if it sounds like she wants more?

TheGambino

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi, there's a girl I know who I'm totally in the friend zone with or at least i think I am. I've got a date lined up with her and she says she wants to play Kill, Bang or Marry on the date.

Previous date she was playing with her feet against my leg under the table. We are quite close friends, but I'm wondering if it sounds like she wants more?
When she rubs her feet against yours you instantly grab her hands and look at her deeply with a big smile. Then say “your pretty”. Talk Some nonsense afterwards. When you leave the bar or museum or restaurant or whatever you grab her hands again outside and Kiss her. Thats all you gotta do.... do it , be a man and report back..

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah go and play you'll do well in relationship happily ever after.

MacXD

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks guys! Puzzling though because she has actually said to me that I am in the friendzone..... So it's confusing

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Respect yourself, get out of it, enjoy what you wanted to do in life, girl will chasing u in no time. No one like to be with someine who isn't appealing.

TheGambino

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks guys! Puzzling though because she has actually said to me that I am in the friendzone..... So it's confusing
Just be cexual towards her , thats how you get out the zone.... only way..

MacXD

Don Juan
Reaction score
Good thing she wants to play a sexual game then lol.... Job half done! Cheers Gambino!

dude99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Just tell her you want to bang them all.

dude99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If she says "you are in the friend zone," and you are just reply with "pff of course i am and so are you." Then gush about all the other girls/plates you are spinning/doing, treat her like you would any other dude you are friends with and when the bill comes in tell the waitress or waiter "its her treat today," and have them bring her the bill and watch her reaction.

MacXD

Don Juan
Reaction score
S
If she says "you are in the friend zone," and you are just reply with "pff of course i am and so are you." Then gush about all the other girls/plates you are spinning/doing, treat her like you would any other dude you are friends with and when the bill comes in tell the waitress or waiter "its her treat today," and have them bring her the bill and watch her reaction.
Just tell her you want to bang them all.
Hahaha

MacXD

Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds like a plan! Thanks!

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I get the humor but obviously if she says no stop. He stops. I'm not condoning anything illegal here. Just escalation. Up 2 back 1. Up 2 more back another.
In my country people spend time 6 month to 2 years in jail for options no2.. Its ridiculous.

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In my country people spend time 6 month to 2 years in jail for options no2.. Its ridiculous.
To combat this you have to be really alltractive, at age 39 I've started to reverse my age 15 yrs younger
, really take care of myself lookwise then society will started to look differently towards you, you'll notice the way the girl treat you is like everyone else doesn't matters they cant stop looking at you.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Kill, Marry, Bang is kind of a fun game to think about. I personally wouldn't have a problem with it. But I'm surprised no one has objected to it, since it is inviting her to talk about other guys who turn her on. It's basically talking about what guys she likes with her, which sounds like a friendzone thing to do. But again, it wouldn't personally bother me, it's all in fun. Just escalate when the time comes. Maybe she'll get worked up and be in the mood.

GrowingPains

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
First off, it's 'fvck, marry, kill'.

MacXD

Don Juan
Reaction score
Kill, Marry, Bang is kind of a fun game to think about. I personally wouldn't have a problem with it. But I'm surprised no one has objected to it, since it is inviting her to talk about other guys who turn her on. It's basically talking about what guys she likes with her, which sounds like a friendzone thing to do. But again, it wouldn't personally bother me, it's all in fun. Just escalate when the time comes. Maybe she'll get worked up and be in the mood.
Those were my thoughts too, that it was a friendzone game for her to talk about other guys. The thing I didn't mention was she knows I think she's hot and I do flirt with her (harmlessly)... But anyway I will see how it goes. Thanks for the advice!

MacXD

Don Juan
Reaction score
I had the date tonight. Had a great time and yes we played the game and had a lot of laughs about it. No sexual vibes and she even used "thanks buddy" at one point. So yup, friend zone for sure. It's all good, i won't chase her and move on! Thanks anyway everyone

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I had the date tonight. Had a great time and yes we played the game and had a lot of laughs about it. No sexual vibes and she even used "thanks buddy" at one point. So yup, friend zone for sure. It's all good, i won't chase her and move on! Thanks anyway everyone
Your call, but IMO:
You should have escalated. You miss all the shots you don't take.
Guys here are too paranoid about the friendzone. It's possible to make her see you in a way she hadn't considered.
She might have friendzoned you in the first place because she saw you didn't have the nerve to make a move. You're probably the one who gave the idea you were "safe".
As long as you don't get emotionally invested, in case it doesn't work out.