Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

She took out a life insurance policy and gave him mercury poisoning

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was watching this video just because YouTube recommended it to me for no reason, and I figured why not. I don't watch anything woman-related on youtube, and it has nothing to do with women so it isn't biased in any way. This is real, guys. I hadn't thought about anything like this website at all, but I was scrolling through the comment section and saw this. It's also one of the reasons why I came back here. I wanted to post these screenshots:
IMG_1966.PNGIMG_1967.PNGIMG_1968.PNG

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This was the original video in case you guys are wondering:

It tells you the effects of what mercury poisoning can do.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A man should be concerned when he is worth more to his wife dead than alive.

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've read studies cilantros remove heavy metals from food. When preparing tuna I mix celery, cilantro and ranch dressing which is organic

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I did read 2 first pics
LAST 2 pics.
I've read studies cilantros remove heavy metals from food. When preparing tuna I mix celery, cilantro and ranch dressing which is organic
I’ve looked up vitamin E and it seems to show that deficiency in it leads to almost all of the same symptoms of heavy metal poisoning. Also, in this study, vitamin E completely cured mercury poisoning in the liver of rats: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/21787585/
Pretty cool stuff, especially since we don’t know what vitamin E even does really other than we need it lol. The reason why I thought of it originally was because I know that mercury is a cation and Vitamin E is an antioxidant, and at least with the case of the woman in the story, the mercury was extremely toxic because of organic nature (bonded to a carbon atom), making it extremely fat soluble; knowing that vitamin E is fat soluble, taking a truckload of the stuff might be able to neutralize the negative effects of mercury. At least if delivered right away anyway. Plus, there’s no toxicity limit for vitamin E too (or K or D for that matter either lol).