"So, What Do You Do for Fun?"

She asks it casually, mid-sip. And you feel the floor open up, because the honest answer is work, gym, and a couple shows you're half-watching.

Women rarely say this out loud, but a man with a life is attractive before he says a word. The guy who spent Saturday deep-sea fishing and came back with photos and a story — he walks in already interesting.

The "22 Rules" pushed me to build a life worth talking about. Turns out the fastest way to be interesting to women is to be interested in your own life first.

Read more...

She took out a life insurance policy and gave him mercury poisoning

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 14, 2014
Messages
5,747
Reaction score
2,964
Age
27
Location
Right behind you
I was watching this video just because YouTube recommended it to me for no reason, and I figured why not. I don't watch anything woman-related on youtube, and it has nothing to do with women so it isn't biased in any way. This is real, guys. I hadn't thought about anything like this website at all, but I was scrolling through the comment section and saw this. It's also one of the reasons why I came back here. I wanted to post these screenshots:
IMG_1966.PNG IMG_1967.PNG IMG_1968.PNG
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 14, 2014
Messages
5,747
Reaction score
2,964
Age
27
Location
Right behind you
This was the original video in case you guys are wondering:


It tells you the effects of what mercury poisoning can do.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2006
Messages
12,694
Reaction score
5,130
A man should be concerned when he is worth more to his wife dead than alive.
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 20, 2013
Messages
3,069
Reaction score
946
I've read studies cilantros remove heavy metals from food. When preparing tuna I mix celery, cilantro and ranch dressing which is organic
 

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 14, 2014
Messages
5,747
Reaction score
2,964
Age
27
Location
Right behind you
I did read 2 first pics
LAST 2 pics.
I've read studies cilantros remove heavy metals from food. When preparing tuna I mix celery, cilantro and ranch dressing which is organic
I’ve looked up vitamin E and it seems to show that deficiency in it leads to almost all of the same symptoms of heavy metal poisoning. Also, in this study, vitamin E completely cured mercury poisoning in the liver of rats: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/21787585/
Pretty cool stuff, especially since we don’t know what vitamin E even does really other than we need it lol. The reason why I thought of it originally was because I know that mercury is a cation and Vitamin E is an antioxidant, and at least with the case of the woman in the story, the mercury was extremely toxic because of organic nature (bonded to a carbon atom), making it extremely fat soluble; knowing that vitamin E is fat soluble, taking a truckload of the stuff might be able to neutralize the negative effects of mercury. At least if delivered right away anyway. Plus, there’s no toxicity limit for vitamin E too (or K or D for that matter either lol).
 
Top