"You Can't Argue a Woman Into Liking You"

You made your case like a lawyer. Stable job. Good guy. Ready for something real. All true. All irrelevant.

She weighed your points, nodded along, felt nothing — then fell hard for some tattooed bartender with a motorcycle and a gambling problem.

Logic is where attraction goes to die. The "22 Rules" work a level deeper, on the subconscious switches that decide within minutes whether you register as a MAN or as part of the furniture.

Stop presenting evidence. Start flipping switches.

Read more...

She shows up but won't show up

dude99

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 1, 2016
Messages
2,550
Reaction score
3,105
Age
53
Alright been ignoring her the last few weeks. Removed all attention from her. She will be at a race I am running in a few weeks. Her text today reads:

"Let's goooo"
"You and me mud run obstacles in two weeks"

How to even respond to this or should I just ignore?
Flat. Out. Ignore.

Don't be her orbiter.
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Redwolf

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jul 3, 2019
Messages
231
Reaction score
187
Age
45
Thanks for the input guys. I'm just gonna ignore at this point. Her Birthday is in a few days I may wish her a happy birthday just so I'm not being a ****. At this point she's just kind of a project...lol just to see what happens.

I am however having a threesome with some friends tomorrow. Her loss
 

CheekyIncubus

New Member
Joined
Mar 31, 2017
Messages
3
Reaction score
1
Thanks for the input guys. I'm just gonna ignore at this point. Her Birthday is in a few days I may wish her a happy birthday just so I'm not being a ****. At this point she's just kind of a project...lol just to see what happens.

I am however having a threesome with some friends tomorrow. Her loss
Ignore and don't wish her a happy birthday .
 

Cremasta

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 5, 2003
Messages
963
Reaction score
39
Location
Australia
Don't put the hard word on her and don't ghost her... use her.

Tell she's a really cool chick, so she's probably got some cool friends. So, are there any she can hook you up with?
Even if she doesn't set you up with friends, she will know that she doesn't have you on a string anymore.
 

Redwolf

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jul 3, 2019
Messages
231
Reaction score
187
Age
45
Still been ignoring her. Another text from her today : "Are you excited for next weekend"

(We will be running the same race next weekend)
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 24, 2017
Messages
6,068
Reaction score
4,848
Age
36
I have this chick I know who texts me fairly regular about once a week. We used to work together and there was attraction and some flirting but she held back because we worked together. We got pretty close and for a period was blowing up my phone, sending sexy pics.

She tells me she misses me, that I'm the best etc. Every time I have ever offered a meet up I get an excuse. I am to the point where I don't really give her any attention other than to respond to her messages and I keep it short.

What's her deal? Is she just on some attention ***** bs or what. How should I deal with her?
I lead she follows or next. Repeat

#next
 
Top