Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

She shows up but won't show up

dude99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Alright been ignoring her the last few weeks. Removed all attention from her. She will be at a race I am running in a few weeks. Her text today reads:

"Let's goooo"
"You and me mud run obstacles in two weeks"

How to even respond to this or should I just ignore?
Flat. Out. Ignore.

Don't be her orbiter.

Redwolf

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for the input guys. I'm just gonna ignore at this point. Her Birthday is in a few days I may wish her a happy birthday just so I'm not being a ****. At this point she's just kind of a project...lol just to see what happens.

I am however having a threesome with some friends tomorrow. Her loss

CheekyIncubus

Reaction score
Thanks for the input guys. I'm just gonna ignore at this point. Her Birthday is in a few days I may wish her a happy birthday just so I'm not being a ****. At this point she's just kind of a project...lol just to see what happens.

I am however having a threesome with some friends tomorrow. Her loss
Ignore and don't wish her a happy birthday .

Cremasta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't put the hard word on her and don't ghost her... use her.

Tell she's a really cool chick, so she's probably got some cool friends. So, are there any she can hook you up with?
Even if she doesn't set you up with friends, she will know that she doesn't have you on a string anymore.

Redwolf

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Still been ignoring her. Another text from her today : "Are you excited for next weekend"

(We will be running the same race next weekend)

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have this chick I know who texts me fairly regular about once a week. We used to work together and there was attraction and some flirting but she held back because we worked together. We got pretty close and for a period was blowing up my phone, sending sexy pics.

She tells me she misses me, that I'm the best etc. Every time I have ever offered a meet up I get an excuse. I am to the point where I don't really give her any attention other than to respond to her messages and I keep it short.

What's her deal? Is she just on some attention ***** bs or what. How should I deal with her?
I lead she follows or next. Repeat

#next