Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

She sees me like her "brother"

anonymousguy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hello,

I know this sweet, friendly and attractive girl. And she last told me that she saw me like her "brother". What could she ever meant with that?

I don't know if I'm already in the friend zone with her or she's interested in me.
I have a suspicion it's the first one, but I can't be sure ;)

Greetings,
anonymousguy

08aisaac

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She is saying this, because if you were to hook up with her, that would be incest, and so wrong.

Move on.

brenbaus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Your stuck in the friend zone dude, but you can use her to make your game better (and who dosent need that?). Flirt with her, find out what works with similar girls, and if you play your cards the right way, you can get her to start dating you, then take it farther

Maeisgood

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Use touching, or "kino" and as the Man, you have to take the iniative and push the envelope. Don't go too far and don't be flatter her too much. Be sort of ****y and aloof and complement her on one small thing she obviously takes pride in. Flirt with other girls, and make sure she knows it. "Show" her how desirable you are. Don't "tell" it. Just like English class.

box

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by brenbaus
Your stuck in the friend zone dude, but you can use her to make your game better (and who dosent need that?). Flirt with her, find out what works with similar girls, and if you play your cards the right way, you can get her to start dating you, then take it farther

Smooth as Anything

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Perhaps having a deep conversation regarding incest may be in your favor.

Big Eee Zee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i had that happen. For me, it meant there was no chance. but I did become best friends with her. we were so tight, and she helped me out at shytty points in my life.

I don't think you stand a chance, tho.

Phat

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
lets see... stop treatin her like ur sister. maybe that would work.

Flabbergasped?

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't bother, it's done.

Even if you were to somehow miraculously change her view, it wouldn't be worth it, and would be very awkward afterwards.